10th March 2014, 09:01 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

if your coaching centre is in small type then ypu need not proceed for any permission.but if you wish to make it large then and turn over a large amount of money then you need to registered as a trade license.and you need to pay tax for it.
30th March 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Sir i want to coaching for banking services. i was taking classes from 1994. how to get permission
4th April 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have just started a coaching class in Ghatkoper just want to know wht is the process of opening current account. Do we need any license etc...... Rahul
10th May 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i want to start hospitality training from my home and also want to give certificate is it possible and if i have to register then where.

Regards
16th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I want to open coaching classes for up to 12th in Navi mumbai. Is there any registration required for this?

My e-mail id [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 04:59 PM
kamlesh Gama

Default Teacher Credentials

If any teacher who is coaching for more than 2-3 years, n he is just 12th pass out. then n e legality issuse.

Please revert back with positive answer.
7th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am want to start a coaching class for 10 th and 12 rh is this required ragistration
If yes then what the proccedure
7th July 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Anybody looking to get into teaching profession can pls contact on [email protected] with their cv.
27th July 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i would like to request you to please guide me in the startup of my coaching institute.
i want to open a Banking coaching institute for PO and Clerks in delhi ncr region.
but i lack fund to invest.
please guide me whatever suggestions you can give. i would be highly grateful to you.

regards,
hemant
[email protected]
7th September 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,myself Prafull ,I want to start my coaching in Jabalpur till class 10th.What is main infrastructure required for it.
23rd September 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO START MY OWN COACHING CENTER ? WHAT IS THE PROCESS AND WHAT ALL PERMISSIONS AND LICENCE IS NEED
MY CITY TOWN MULTAI
11th October 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
this is jaiprakash saran, b'tech final year .

I wanted to start a coaching classes for airforce, nevy ,bsf, specially we don't want to do it for just money we want to teach with the passion and devotion would request you to kindly guide me about the process of the same,as i know we need to read the market also for the students hoping for your best support...My email Is [email protected]

Please respond me as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards:
8th November 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to register my 2 coaching centre i have started recently. what are the requirements in this regards and the rules for continuity ? please send me the procedure to my email id.
with regards,
rajkumar barik
email id- [email protected]
22nd November 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a coaching institute for competitive exam and for accounting. what is the procedure and what all permission and license is needed.Is there any criteria of qualification because I am only a commerce graduate and doing m.com as well as DTL but I am very much confident that I can teach accounting and maths very well and I am planning to hire teachers for the other subject of competitive exam. please guide
7th December 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

We have requirements of teachers for our varous branches of Coaching classes in vapi Gujarat
We need teachers for 1st to 10th Std English medium
And for XI-XII Science and Commerce
Contact us for more information on 9998757134
17th December 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i would like to request you to please guide me in the startup of my coaching institute.
i want to open a Banking coaching institute for PO and Clerks in my town(wanaparthy) with teaching staff
but i lack fund to invest.
please guide me whatever suggestions you can give. i would be highly grateful to you.

regards,
manikanta
[email protected]
19th December 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a computer institute for students, what are the permissions/licenses we need to start my Computer institute.
because i want to provide certificate to my students.

please share some knowledge about this also........
28th December 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?
I want to open own coaching class for c, c , java, & subject of bcs in pune
15th January 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

may i know what percentage of total income from a tuition centre will be eeturned as tax?
19th January 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I need to start a new institute for b.tech projects (mini/main) what will be the process for recognition by government of Telangana.
I am planing to start it in Hyderabad. So kindly help me.
21st January 2015, 01:03 PM
dr sudhir tomar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sirs,
I am running Chemistry Classes for last 2-3 years in Mumbai& I am not aware of
procesure of Registration of the said classes, In future, I intend to expand of coaching classes.So
please guide me to get Registered in Maharastra State.
Thanks & Regards
Kamlakar Jadhav.
hello jadhav g
i m also chem teacher in delhi 14 yr exp.
we can work togather from delhi to mumbai
for more detail write me pls. we ll discus

[email protected]
27th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I want to start coaching Centre for 11th&12th mathematic , so firstly should I have to do,plese guses sugest me
9th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to start coaching classes for 11th, 12th commerce & Competition like Bank po/clerk to Home, suggest me hpw to start & how to prepare Notes. Thanks
6th May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to open spoken english institute in Bhubaneswar. suggest some idea to take care while going.

sabita
[email protected]
10th June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have spent 5 years of my life in paramilitry force as . now i want to open a coaching institute for rec. In force/police department.
I m a student of M.A. final year.
Can i open a coaching institue on normal scale at my town without any registration.
Suggest here [email protected]
21st July 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to open a diffence institut for preparation of CPO,SCC,NDA .what is the procedure to open it.
22nd July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am want to start a coaching class for 10 th and 12 rh is this required ragistration
If yes then what the proccedure
24th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to open coaching classes for class 12,do I need to take any legal permission from gov't?
24th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to open coaching classes for class 12,do I need to take any legal permission from gov't?
4th November 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

My Coaching institute name is Parivartan Academy running since 3 year in delhi
Now I start its new branches for full time profession but I check a trust of same name
So, can I use this Name also?
What the procedure to regester this name?
9th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is process for to start coaching centre? if any body want to run coaching free as social work then whether it is necessary to take licence or permission for government.
28th December 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to give online classes, what procedure sholud i follow . Is there any legal terms to start online classes? Payment collection will be online then which type of account will be good? I have saving account , can i collect payment through SB account?
28th December 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to start online coaching classes , is there any legal procedure should i follow?
28th December 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to start a coaching centre of spoken English.. Do i need to get my institute registered?
Please help me out in this respect as I am new into this business
2nd January 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I would like to establish a communicative English center in a small unit in Andhra pradesh for students and any age group as well .could u put your ideas how could I get all the details regarding the lisence and wht are the things r mandatory to have it to establish a institution.. Pls suggest me ...

Thanks n regards
L.singh
19th January 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to register a coaching institute for computer programming.
No money will be involved. I will do it for free of cost. But I have no infrastructure. I'll conduct it by visiting different colleges.

Do I need to take any registration for it? any permissions needed? any qualification do I need to claim for that.

please advice.
2nd February 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hello evryone,
i am kamal from rohtak, haryana. i have completed MCA and recently trained CCNA and CCNP. I want to open an institute in rohtak but dont know the procedure. I want to know these things 1) i have to take any permission from govt. or not. 2) I have to regiseter the institute? if yes then how and where? 3) how much will it cost. my email [email protected] & mobile no 9812141047. please reply soon.
thanks
20th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get registration of coaching center:

Sir, I want to open a computer training center in my home city Lucknow, UP so from where i have to register my center? Is it possible that if i open a coaching center now and get registration after some time(may be after 6 months /1 year). And is it also posiblle that in this coaching center i can perform the software development work to generate more revenue by the students that getting training? If not then for development work from where i have to go for registration? What will be the registration charges for center/development company? How much time will it take to processing? Please guide me as soon as possible.

my contact detail are : 8957805040 and mail id is : [email protected]
5th April 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

how we know that weather the given name is registered as a coaching class any where else? can we name the coaching cetre which is already running some where.
pl reply ([email protected])
12th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to know the govt criteria for opening a spoken English institute on a small scale investment. Which type of help I can get from govt , if I open it just for females ?
9th May 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupender verma View Post
dear sir ,
i don't think so that permission is needed for opening simple coaching centre, if you want to make recognised coaching centre like franklin institute then permission is needed ,for that contact your nearby coaching centre
I don't think initially you have to registered your coaching centre. Just start the coaching & as soon as your income is more than a certain limit as per govt. then you have to pay tax.
9th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a private coaching centre for Diploma Engineering, 2, 3, Spoken English, etc . Is it required to register the centre in future ?
15th August 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have established a coaching institute in kolkata and registered under trade licence.But now I want to make it a govt.recognised institute.
pls.tell me the process in this regard.
17th September 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a maritime training institute for engine cadets,deck cadets and gp ratings in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh. What all taxes will be applicable to my institute and what all licenses or permissions should I have?
4th November 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO START SPOKEN ENGLISH CLASS IN MY VILLAGE WHERE ARE EDUCATED BUT NOT ABLE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH GUIDE ME
9th January 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want open coaching center for Raj. Got. Preparations what process open coaching and rule regulations what license need
9th February 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE STUDY MATERIALS WHICH IS REQUIRED WHILE STARTING A COACHING CLASS OF MBA ?
4th March 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, all I want to run a coaching for one day exams(ssc, banks, railway, uttrakhand state group c, army etc.) in Dehradun. Do i need to register it with state authority? what's the procedure for registration? whether i can start it without prior permission of the authorities concerned? (Assuming that in the first 6 months earnings doen't exceed expenses on establishing and running coaching center.)
Your valuable advice and guidance are always welcome.
6th April 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends, my name is shanti. I want to start my own coaching classes in gujrat. Is there any need to register it? If it is mandatory then where should I get registered it? ?
10th June 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what things, ideas, basics i should bear in mind before opening a coaching institute. what are the new mathodes and tachnology i must to know to make a mark in english teaching.
The very first thing you need is a good command on English language. I am a bit disappointed by your spelling mistakes such as "methods and technology". Please work on it before you plan to open a coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?