19th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

sir mene 2008 me computer science se polly tecnic diploma kiya he ab me electrical me job kar raha hu to muje electrical me diploma karna he gaid lion dene ki kripa kare mera e-mail id [email protected] plese send information
THANKS
27th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

I have done ITI electrical and I m reading this block for information to join for polytechnic for distance education,but it's confusing, ie how to take admission in collage,how to approach and how much it may cost please give more information my email address is [email protected]
12th July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

my name is anil kumar kushwaha and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

Please reply my emil id- [email protected]
15th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

is any diploma night colleges avialable for completion of ITI students
20th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir Mene 10th,12th Pass Ho Chuka Hu Aur Mai Job Aur Night Diploma Collage Dhund Raha Hu Mai Maharashtra Proper Hu Aur 10th Tak Kannada Me Sika Hu Pls Bangalore Me Night Hai To? Pls Batao Mera Mo: 919970503982 Aur Email Id: [email protected]
Thank you.
27th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I am work in a private sector my qualifacation 10th I.T.I SO I WANT TO DIPLOMA IN MACHINICAL ENGINEERING WITH DISTANCE COLLAGE SO KINDIY HELP WHICH COLLAGE IS SUITABLE for me?
28th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am nikhil . i am now doing my diploma in mechanical . i am 3rd year now . i want to continue my diploma as part time in chennai . is ther any colleges like this ?
1st August 2011, 12:59 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

I appreciate that you want to step forward for your future studies. Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

But it will be more helpful if you do the graduation after diploma. That can avail you more opportunities.

There are many institutes which offer correspondence diploma courses. You can join there and pursue the diploma course of your choice.

Now state wise there are number of polytechnic colleges which offer diploma courses on various streams.

It up to you which college you want to join. If you tell us in which state you wish to study the course then we can help you with the relevant institutes and their address.

Thanks
3rd August 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i have passed iti in mechanical diesel...nw plz suggest me further wht shld i do..as i want to do job plus studies....
11th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Iam doing job in maharastra.I would like to join diploma in drilling engineering by part time.If there are any colleges in Andhra pradesh or Maharashtra kindly inform me.This is my mail ID [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a iti mechanical student.i worked private company i want part time diploma colleges in chennai.any others know pls send the details [email protected](week end classes are best my proffession)
7th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

my name is Chetan Patel and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course in civil engineer. i have passed 10th standard but only 39%
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course in SHRI BHAGUBHAI MAFATLAL POLYTECNIC.
Is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.
18th October 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i complete two years certificate course in electrical and now i want to do polytechnic in electrical and doing service can i do it without attending class so.
20th October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am ITI Fitter and a Draftman also. i want to do diplamo in mechanical engineering. which collages conducting night classes in Vizag.

M. Babu from Vizag
15th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to do polytechnic diploma in automobile engineering in part time(the college should be affiliated by AICTE)
1st December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

am asking question from tamilnadu , i need a diploma in civil engineering with correspondence course with 1 year pls detalis
about universites
1st December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
This is Nasima From Kolkata.I want do the Civil Diploma Part Time.Please Tell me the details about the Structure.I dont no the Colleges in Kolkata & coures were.My E-mail address:[email protected] Please reply soon,I am waiting for that.
6th December 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do networking course in polytechnical diploma. can you suggested me how can apply in that course?
respond me as early as possible
17th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?

See bro

u can do diploma after ur 10th without attending the classes

u can do this by studying on ur own from the reference books
u can also cover practical subjects syallabus by doing short term courses

as i have also done diploma so i can suggest u with full confidence
the syallabus is not so tough of diploma but it needs regular practise

Pratik Agrawal
27th December 2011, 01:46 PM
maheshs2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
Dear friend,

I appreciate that you want to step forward for your future studies. Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

But it will be more helpful if you do the graduation after diploma. That can avail you more opportunities.

There are many institutes which offer correspondence diploma courses. You can join there and pursue the diploma course of your choice.

Now state wise there are number of polytechnic colleges which offer diploma courses on various streams.

It up to you which college you want to join. If you tell us in which state you wish to study the course then we can help you with the relevant institutes and their address.

Good luck!!
Hi Sir
I am planing to do in Bangalore can u help me plz..
7th January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a b-tech student.I have a doubt about this course.Is there any age limit to study this course?It's for my brother.He got 88% marks in 10th and 85% marks in 2 examination.Now he is 21 years old.Now he wish to study this course.please tell me Is there any age limit to study this course?Can he take admission to this course in the coming chance?My e-mail ID is [email protected] please reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.
11th January 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i am completed I.T.I (mechanical) i want do diploma in mechanical in part time please inform [email protected]
26th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i am iti paas trade ( C.O.E ) in Electronic Sector .i am intrested in part time diploma . iti 60% passed in advance course in ups & inverter voltage stabilizer please kindly reply me sir.
sir my age 23 runing. i am worker in autonic solar energy system .
sir please help me
26th January 2012, 06:23 PM
a444

don't worry you have more choice like night class or corresspondence course
30th January 2012, 10:27 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

. Government College of Technology,
Thadagam Road, Coimbatore - 641 013, Civil,
Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics &
Communications
2. Government College of Engineering,
Salem - 636 011 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical &
Electronics, Electronics & Communications
3. Government College of Engineering,
Tirunelveli - 627 007 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical &
Electronics, Electronics & Communications,
Computer Science & Engineering
4. Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and
Technology, Karaikudi - 630 004 Civil, Mechanical,
Electrical & Electronics, Electronics &
Communications
5. Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of
Technology, Vellore - 632 002 Mechanical,
Electronics & Communications
6th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,

I am sreeram , i have completed Electrical ITI . now i am doing business which is related to electronics,
now i would like to do diploma in electronics , distence mode OR night college . is it possible .?
and i am from visakhapatnam
Mail id - [email protected] , please reply me sir
15th March 2012, 12:47 PM
masuka123

hi
sir i am in Dubai and i have completed my intermediate by vocation college but know i want to change my proffesion to engineering.
i want to do polytechnic diploma in civil by distance mode,can i do so
if i can so help me with name of college or website address. i am from Hyderabad. at the time of examination i will go write my my exam.
here there are many institute who can help me to get perfect to my syllabus.
thank u help me sir
26th March 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know full details of part time diploma and how much best as else regular course.for working people pl sugg clg for part time diploma.
9th April 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

For Job Oriented Polytechnic and AUTO CAD course call here 9311903193.
1.computer one is to one.
2.with fully AC.
3.LCD class.
4.Well n Experience Qualify Faculty.
5.Discount offer CALL FAST FOR offer.
18th April 2012, 12:00 PM
pradeep kumar simgh

Dear friend,
thank you for your advice...
Can you please tell me about such part time diploma colleges that are present in the city in and around dhanbad.
18th April 2012, 12:02 PM
pradeep kumar simgh

Dear friend,
thank you for your advice...
Can you please tell me about such part time diploma colleges that are present in the city in and around dhanbad. Are there further such courses that i can apply after passing diploma?
18th April 2012, 01:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

few college which have a facility to do polytechnic diploma without attending classes. but i will suggest you to do diploma from a regular polytechnic college as a regular student. try to do compromise with your job not with this study. if you really want to study polytechnic then go for it. after completion of your diploma you will get a more preferable job. then why you will do compromise with your study for your job? decision is yours.

best of luck.
17th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to join junior engineer course(distance classes). how can do it after 10th standard & with name of institute pls
10th June 2012, 09:08 AM
akkikaware

Hello, friend. In polytechnic field there are very few college which have a facility that you can do polytechnic diploma without you attending your
class.
and neglets these colleges i think there is no university
which provide you a polytechnic course in part time .
Hey friend. I suggest you that yo do polytechnic course in with the
regular classes, It will helpfull to you. and it will give you more benifite to you.
Good luck.

best wishes.
14th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed ITI electronics mech 2 year course in 2009. i want to continue technical education in diploma same field.(E&TC) ON ITI basis. so give me imformation about diploma collages in western side mumbai. [email protected], [email protected].
15th June 2012, 01:18 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Thanks
19th June 2012, 11:48 AM
babu91

hello Dear friend,

I do not think there is any such college in India which can give polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes.

There are different type diploma courses can be completed through distance education ie PGDM and ......., but polytechnic diploma courses are not being conducted without attending the classes in India.

At last I will suggest you to do the diploma with regular classes, It will be more benificial to you.

All the best.
thank you
20th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I m doing a goverment job.i want to do part time polytecnique diploma course.plz tell me the details of institutes from howrah, hoogly, kolkata.
Reply me plz: [email protected]
27th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing electronics ITI , after completing this i want to do diploma in electronics mechanical ,, so can i get admission in that and how many % want to get admissin in that
and also tell me that can i do diploma as well as Apprenticeships also ?? and please send fees structer also.
28th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i want polytechnic distance education in hyderabad....please give me response...this id "[email protected]"
30th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduate from hpu and have chm "o" level from doeacc. i want to do polytechnic diploma from ignou is this possible?and is there any lateral entry program for me...............kaushal

sir or madam, kindly tell me on my id [email protected]
10th July 2012, 11:09 PM
manirawat

Sir,
i want to know dat how many colleges in uttarakhand wot provides part time polytechnic course and approved by AICTE/Uttarakhand technical board.
12th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?
23rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am completed I.T.I (wireman) i want do diploma in electrical in part time please inform ([email protected])

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/part-time-polytechnic-diploma-courses-without-attending-classes-46444.html#ixzz21VYKn7p3
25th July 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
recently completed diploma in mechanical engineering in JRN Rajastan University.So i can interested to do degree in mechanical engineering so which unversity is offering correspondance course in andhrapredesh state my another quation is in above university certificate vailable or not

Please tell me sir
sankar
25th July 2012, 02:52 PM
sheelasnj

Yes,of course you can do polytechnic diploma courses at this stage.

It up to you which college you want to join.
1st August 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to part time diploma without attenting the class.p/s send information the course diplomoa mehnical.my mail id [email protected] & [email protected]
5th August 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me part time polytechnic addimition last date
25th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

HI MY NAME IS SANTHOSH D COSTA FROM MANGALORE KARNATAKA. I COMLETED ITI IN MRAC TRADE 10 YEARS BEFORE. NOW I AM WORKING AS A TEACHER(JTO) SINCE 5 YEARS. I WANT TO PLAN TO DO MECHANICAL DIPLOMA CAN I DO IT PART TIME WITHOUT ATTENDING THE CLASS ? IS IT POSSIBLE IN MANGALORE ? MY MAIL ID [email protected] contact no 09972800111 pls reply
1st October 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

would like to know the colleges/institutes which off part time diploma course in Mechanical (automobile) Engineering in Mumbail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?