26th June 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

sir i m final year b pharma student
after b pharm what shall i prefer m.pharm /pdcr?
30th June 2011, 10:43 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

Default Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hello dear

In this high competation world m.p harm is must .why because if you complete you b.p harm no doubt you can able to get the job but the salary is not more than 10000.if u get the job in reddys or ranbaxy and some other big company's they will make an agreement with you and they will provide finance for your m.p harm.otherwise m.p harm is necessary.
best of luck
10th July 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

how is jamia university?? how is its pharmaceutical biotech course???
13th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

planning to do r&d. is it a good career option? what would be the salary?
24th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in b pharm final yr MBA is better after b pharm
9th August 2011, 06:06 PM

I'm also having the same questiom plz send the answer if u gt.
18th August 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have got 6000 rank in gpat and i think it is very hard to get a mpharm seat in a good college. so please tel me to do whether mpharm or go for a job??
30th August 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am passing 12th now with bio but sir i will do b pharma
6th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any IT course designed for M.Pharmacy people to settle in IT field?
22nd September 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir...i want to do m.pharm in phytochemistry..wil it helpful in future..wil i get good salary pls pls i need ur suggestion
22nd September 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir...i want to do m.pharm in phytochemistry..wil it helpful in future..wil i get good salary pls pls i need ur suggestion
22nd September 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

23rd September 2011, 02:48 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

hi,
now a days it so importent , i mean m. pham. because after b. pharm. jobs are limited and salary is also bounded. that is why it is better for you.
i also attached an attachment which may help you better.
best of luck>
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAREERS in PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 80 views)
24th September 2011, 02:03 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

hi dear,
the subject which you want to take in future is called Pharmacognosy.
now a days every people believe in herbal drug therapy. so, industries in this field are become developed. thats why scope of this field is gradually increased.
some of this type of companies are-
1. dabur,
2. emani,
3. patanjali,
4. baidyanath etc.
all the best>
28th October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii sir nw i am pursuing m.pharm 2nd yr(p'ceutical chemistry) from jss college of pharmacy ooty which will be completed in coming april and i am also GPAT qualified. so sir plz tell me about the job opportunity after this.
29th October 2011, 05:58 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear
Yes this is very important to have a master degree for getting high profile jobs.After B.Pharm the best option is M.Pharm because from this you will surity of good jos with good packages.
The salary package varies from 3.5 lack per year to 8.5 lack per year for freshers. When you get some experience you will be paid more.

So better to go for M.Pharm from reputed organization across India.
Good luck!!!
thank you
1st November 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs for b.pharm graduates in railways and air force
5th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,It's jitendra doing m.pharma and
i think it m.pharma is better if u have money u got it. Bus seriously frnd it does not matter ur b.pharma or m.pharma importance is ur working abilty and ur learning a bility from this field and to do this field.
7th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the govt jobs available for pharmacy canditates after m.pharm or b.pharm other than pharmacists?
20th November 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,as der s a huge competetion,as an avg stdnt,shall i do my masters or shall i go for any job?
20th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

m.pharm in pharmacology is better or in ceutics.....................what is the the importance of % to get a job?
4th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds this is sri and studying b.ph final year entering to 2nd sem
i wanna to m.ph but before i wanna do job no matter how much is the salary jst i need a better experiance before going to m.ph
can u people help me to find a job and tel me how to apply thank u
20th December 2011, 10:06 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goutami View Post
hello sir/mam
presently im doin bharm 3rd yr... is it necessary to do mpharm after bpharm??? wts d salary i get if i join in job with bpharm degree?? waiting for ur reply...
Thank you
hello dear,

it is not necessary to do mpharm after bpharm, you can get job easily after
completion of your b. pharmacy,but after a period when your salary/post is
finally reach a limit , then you can feel the necessary of mpharm. so i want to
give advise you that after completion of your b. pharmacy, join a job in pharma field >gain experience>and also do m.pharmacy with your job.

best of luck>
20th December 2011, 10:12 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the salary after 4 yrs of experience in sales
hey dear,
it is depend on you, i mean on your quality or you posting.
though generally now a days many pharmaceutical company provide good salary
after experiences. salary is around 35000-4000/ month aprox.

good luck>
20th December 2011, 10:19 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Quote:
is correspondence course in clinical research& regulatory affairs after bphram better?
hello dear,
now a days, clinical research has a great demand both in india and also in abroad. so it should be better that after completion of your b. pharmacy, do
course in clinical research, it may be-correspondence course or regular course.
no problem.

best of luck>
20th December 2011, 10:25 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir,i m a b.pharma 3rd year student.plz tell me wether jobs in industrial sector are suitable for girls or not?if not then wat r the best options??

hello dear,
if you are intarested in industrial job, then no problem, you can do job in
industry in QC, QA etc which is suitable for girls.
otherwise, you can do-
clinical research course,
mba,
m. pharma etc.

best of luck>
22nd December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
im dng b.pharm final year and wil last in april 2012 i wanna do job after b.pharm for a period and then i wanna do m.pharm in regulatory affairs sir im much intrested in dng job after b.pharm and can u suggest me where to do m.pharm in regulatory affairs i mean in canada or us i wanna go to canada is it good???????????
plz reply me as soon as possible thank u
4th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,just now i have completed b.pharm,so now sir plz give me some better advice that now what i have to do?and which course is better either MBA or M.PHARM?Whats the opportunities after completion of m.pharm or MBA as well?so plz tell me fast its urgent
11th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
can u please suggest me where do i do my m.pharm either in India r abroad?
15th January 2012, 11:34 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir i m final year b pharma student
after b pharm what shall i prefer m.pharm /pdcr?
hello dear,
now a days, clinical research has a great demand both in india and also in abroad. after completion of your b. pharmacy, you can do this
course.

otherwise , if you like in higher study, then you can do M.pharm.

best of luck>
15th January 2012, 11:48 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello sir/mam
can u please suggest me where do i do my m.pharm either in India r abroad?
hi dear,

in india,there are so many good colleges for m.pharma like-
niper,
jadavpur,
jamia hamdard etc.

i think , this is better that doing m.pharm in india is better.

otherwise, if you have good financial support, then you can do this in abroad.

best of luck>
17th January 2012, 11:43 AM
mittal swati
Member+

higher study is always preferable and if you do M.Pharm after B.Pharm your salary will increase and you have may more options in comparision of only doing B.Pharm....
after M.Pharm you can easily go for a research and become a research scientist..
salary is not very good after b.Pharm if you enter in the production, quality control or quality assurance but if you enter in the marketing field then you can get higher salary...
29th January 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

im doin 3rd bphrm, n i want to knw whcih specialization has bettr scope in mphrm ie. eithr in pharmacology o ceutics o analysis o any othr.. n wat will be d salary profile aftr completlng mphrm. n also plz inform me abt d best colleges to do mphrm in india. plz reply.
30th January 2012, 01:17 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
im doin 3rd bphrm, n i want to knw whcih specialization has bettr scope in mphrm ie. eithr in pharmacology o ceutics o analysis o any othr.. n wat will be d salary profile aftr completlng mphrm. n also plz inform me abt d best colleges to do mphrm in india. plz reply.
hi dear,
after completion of your b.pharma , if you want to do m.pharma, then i want to suggest you that m.pharma in pharmaceutics is the better option for god career & salary and also m.pharma in pharmacology is better.

i have attached a pdf file which can be help you better.

best of luck>
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAREERS in PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 61 views)
30th January 2012, 03:27 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi. . .
There is more opportunities for B.sc agriculture. It has Present jobs is following:

Area manager in indo farm ltd,
market development officer,
sales officer in agri tech Ltd.,
sales manager,
farm manager in agro farm,
agricultural officer in national dairy development board,
product manager in seed company,
agronomist in chemical industries,
agriculture feild extension in fruit company
so more jobs is present .
GOOD LUCK. .
8th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u plz give me the information about the salaries paid to various groups after b pharm
14th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

soooooo frzz don"t do m pharm its all abt timepass bt u must spend time in industry thn that experience gives most n bettr knowledge ...............master degree is all abt payment n pramotion sooo think twice 4 addm 2 m pharm
21st March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir........which college is good for b.pharm in goa?
26th March 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary in production company after b pharm?plzzzzzzzzz reply soon sir............
12th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

B.S.c nursing and B- pharm wich faclti is good for good job & salary ?
12th April 2012, 10:10 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham?

Quote:
hellow sir i want to ask that what are the various field we can go after doing b.pharma

Dear friend,

As you have done the B. Pharmacy then I will suggest you go for the M.

Pharmacy. Because in the M.Pharmacy you will learn in depth study of the

B.Pharmacy which you give more chance to settle in the life. Because to

day's time is Master degree not the just degree. So, its better to go for the

M.Pharmacy and after that then you can choose the MBA. Because MBA is

just a managerial course which give you ideas about how to manage

company and help in growth of the company. But after done the

M.Pharmacy you can also can do job as a professor after completing the
course.

The M.Pharmacy will provide you jobs in the following sectors:

1. AurobindoPharma td
]2. AjantaPharma Ltd.
3. Aventis Pharma Ltd. India
4. A. V.Thomas & Co. Ltd
5. Advanta India Limited (formerly ITZeneca)
6. Anil Starch Ltd[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]7.AdvancedBiochemicals Ltd
8. Advanced Enzyme TechnologiesLtd.
9. Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd.
10. AvesthaGengraine
11. Arihant Agro Corporation[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]12. AriesAgro-Vet Industries Limited
13. Anu BiotechInternational
14. Analab
15. AJAY BIO-TECH (INDIA)LTD
16. ABL Biotechnologies Ltd
17. AdvinusTherapeutics[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Pvt.Ltd.
18. Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd.
19. AlconLaboratories India Pvt. Ltd
20. ActavisPharmaceutical
21. Alembic Limited (Formerly - AlembicChemical Works Ltd.)

Best of luck
12th April 2012, 11:27 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hello friend

it will definitely fetch you good results if you do M pharm after B pharm for a simple logic see to become masters in any subject is an added feature to ur resume right

with respect to salary see

if you're B.pharm candidate then you'll get 10k to 25k

wheras if you complete M.pharm

then definitely you will paid like this

35k to 1.5lak

so you can understand the necissity to do M.pharm

all the best
11th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=VEERU_VIRENDR;256172]HELLO,
It's better if you further proceed for M.Pharm. after completing M.Pharm.you will be eligible for more opportunities that you have never before,however it's not necessary to persue M.Pharm.after B.Pharma.you can get min.20,000/-month in a pharma company & after M.Pharm. it will boost upto 40,000/-month.
22nd May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other course after B.pharm other than M.pharm??Is there any career in Biotech after B.pharm(other than M.pharm)??and if yes then what??what is eligibility criteria for it.And please give me some information about clinical research.Is it having any future opportunities??Please give me details.
1st June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

how much salary expect after b.pharm?
21st June 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav just completed my b.pharm. wat i hav to do to enter into mba.....??? any entrance xam...? or payment..??? if yes.. hw much does tha costs?? how many years is the course of study...?? can u pppllllllzzzzzz give me the details of pharma mba sir.......... plz.....
21st June 2012, 08:20 PM
babu91

hello dear

the salary package which would be offered after b pharma is nearly 10000- 12000 /- now if you are satisfied with that and want to go for job than there is no need but if wants good future prospect than go for masters degree now here some conflict ions are there look if you are capable enough to crack niper exam than no doubt go for m pharma because after studying in such institute you will be placed in r & d of any good drug or medical industry but if you are not capable than go for doing mba from any collrgr is much better than doing m pharma through any local institute .

all the best for your future
thank you
24th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what all studies and also jobs i can opt for after completing my bpharm?
25th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i get job in Q.A.,R.A, or clinical data managment after B.pharm? I m completed my final yr recently. plz guide me.
4th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed my b.pharm this year...is it better to join pg diploma course in clinical research or to join m.pharm.? please suggest me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?