29th September 2014, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Tips for a PUC 2nd year student?

I have still not started studying and I have college exams on oct26 .
BT I am not getting interest to read..
wat to do.
8th November 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hey my name is bipin my midterm exam has finished I am failing in pcms subjects so please give me some study tips so that I can score above 95./. and prove myself and have a good future I am very much tensed please give me some study tips and suggestions please send some study tips to my email [email protected] and also to this
25th November 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am a commerce student,i want to get 80%,i have complete only 30% syllabus,i have only 4 months for board exam,and plz advice me to how to escape from t.v,how to study business studies.economics and what time table i have to follow please sombody advice me
3rd December 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is swathi pls give me solution these many days i neglected little studies but i want to get more marks nd ranking in cet can i get if i start readng now seriously plss suggest me
8th December 2014, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

i have very less time to study so plz give me some tips to cover all the subjects and also need notes for phy and che help me
4th January 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Ya thank u sir:-)
4th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam 2pu pcmb student I have no enough money to go to tutorials. Please suggest me how how to score more than 90%.Iam the first person to go xcollege
16th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am kavya just now finished my 1st pu how should I read for 2nd year I am completely afraid and bored suggest me good methods of reading to score more than 95% and some tips to avoid bore and confusion also increase concentration ,memory power, health
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?