6th April 2011, 09:21 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare to get place in infosys....?......i have selected for infosys campus training in my college...whether it ill be useful to me to get place...i dont have any guidance to prepare help me.............
To get job in top companies like infosys

apart from subject knowledge you must have other extra skills like

->confident and attractive looks

->Good Communication skills

->Soft skills including healthy body language and good positive attitude..

->Logical skills

->problem solving and Management skills

and so on..

try to improve in all the sections mentioned above.. its enough to get job in INFOSYS

~aditya~
6th April 2011, 11:50 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys?

firstly you need to qualify your b-tech will very good marks...and then you thinking to get into infosys..
6th April 2011, 08:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys?

In order to eligible into Infosys placements, one should have secured a minimum of 60% in their graduation degree.

This is the most common cut- off by Infosys. From this point you can eligible for the placements of Infosys.

If the Infosys set the eligibility as career 60 people. Then you might not be eligible as you did not score 60% in your 10+2.

Because of this low percentage, there is every chance that you may not eligible for some other job placements of top MNCs.

Any way prepare well for Infosys.

One should be good in subject knowledge

One should be good in communication skills

These two are the pre-requisites and helpful for you to get into Infosys.
6th April 2011, 09:32 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To get job in Infosys,you should have 60% marks through out in your education qualification.

Minimum should be Graduation in B-tech,with any stream.
6th April 2011, 11:44 PM
piyush121

Thumbs up Re: Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys?

hello paramila,

Infosys is one of the most famous MNC's........and the basic requirement of most of the MNC's is 60% in your 10th and 12th......but most of the companies also take for 55% and above if the student has got good skills in his/her field

In your placement it takes a aptitude test where you need to sit and perform well for the next level........

and my dear friend if you have good skills in your field and communicating skills then believe me you will definitely be recruited by INFOSYS as these are the most important demands......

so just think positive and give tour best

best of luck
7th April 2011, 12:01 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i hv 37% in class xi,71% in xii,and 8.5 in btech in eleltrical.will i b eligible for tcs,satyam,infosys,wipro

the eligibility criterion for most of the leading IT company like TCS, Infosys, wipro etc is candidate should have minimum of 60% marks through out. that means candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th board examination, 12th Board examination and also in graduation(B.E/B.Tech). there is no need of class XI marks.

here you have not mentioned your class 10th marks. from the marks of 12th and B.Tech you are eligible for TCS, Satyam, Infosys like big IT industry. but you should have also more than 60% marks in 10th examination to be eligible for these company.

best of luck.
7th April 2011, 12:03 AM
chiranjeev90

HI,
so u have asked about eligibilty criteria.u should have secured more than 75%(that is first class with hons) if u want to go by campus.off campus the criteria is above 65% .but remember u should be having no history of arrears for ON campus.but for off campus u shouldnt have standing arrears at the time of taking your infy test.above all is your U.G. criteria.They value your 10+2 marks...you should be above 80% in both(there are some cases where if u have performed extremely well in your engineering..they may give some relaxations...but that too not below 75%).
As for the test is concerned....read shakuntala devi's puzzle book...there are three books(puzzles to puzzle u,more puzzles and third one...u will get this as a package if u go to reputed book stall).then get the previous infy test papers...u can get in esnips.com.since ur a engineering grad ur friends will be getting that from seniors.it is like a legacy passing down every year.so dont worry about the papers.but the shakuntaladevi books is a must.so if u have the qualification and well prepared...meet u in INFY
P.S:Most of my friends who landed at Infy are not Class Toppers...so never have any opinion that infy is a centre of excellence.If u work hard u can achieve it easily.ALL THE best
7th April 2011, 08:19 AM
devendergora

YEs, you are eligible for all of these major companies as their requirement is above 60% in btech and 12th.
7th April 2011, 03:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramila gangadharaiah View Post
sir/madam
me the student of msrit studying in final year medical electronics has the marks of 67% in 10th , 55% in 12th n 7.34 up till date in engineering will i be allowed to take the campus recruitment which will be held in our college for the company's like infosys wipro & tcs
Hey friend,
The eligibility to get into Infosys is that they seek the following:

If a candidate satisfies two conditions in below then there is an exemption for 5% in the third one.

1. 65% in 10th Class

2. 65% in Intermediate or Diploma

3. 68% in B.Tech or M.C.A

Eg:

Candidate having 60% in 10th, 65% in Intermediate / Diploma and 68% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible

Candidate having 65% in 10th, 60% in Intermediate / Diploma and 68% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible

Candidate having 65% in 10th, 65% in Intermediate / Diploma and 63% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible

Infosys is scheduled its recruitment process for the eligible candidates from 25th June onwards.

Thank you and all the best.
8th April 2011, 04:04 PM
kartavya99

Infosys want 70% in 10th, 12th and in each semester.
6th May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i secured85% and 74% in 10th and 12th .in btech i secured 7.61 till date..can i sit for infosys off campus?plz rply
9th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm karthi, i have secured above 70% in 10& 12 and 85% in b.e but have two history of arrears (cleared in second attempt)... Will this affect my placement activities in MNC companies... Please reply... Thanks for you in advance
20th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 58% in 10th, 72% in 12th and 76% in engineering, i finished aeronautical engineering. Am i eligible to join in infosys ???????
23rd May 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a final year entc student with 86 % in 10,78%in 12 th and my aggregate in be till now is 65% but i had a backlog in first year so am i eligible for companies like tcs,wipro,L&Tinfotech etc.please suggest
29th May 2011, 06:31 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

To get Job in Infosys, you have to scored minimum 60% marks, only then you are eligible to appear in Infosys written exams and Interview.

And please improve your Communication Skills also, because to get job in This company you need a good communication skills as well as good Knowledge.

So, just score good marks in your Bacholar degree Or your Master Degree to get chance job in Infosys.

So, please concentrate in Current Affairs and improve your Communications skills, then you will get job in Infosys.
Thanks
30th May 2011, 02:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir/madam
me the student of msrit studying in final year medical electronics has the marks of 67% in 10th , 55% in 12th n 7.34 up till date in engineering will i be allowed to take the campus recruitment which will be held in our college for the company's like infosys wipro & tcs
The Eligibilty criteria for INFOSYS :-

66 % in 10th ,
66% in 12th and
66% in b tech

bestof luck
30th May 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
Yes sure you can go through the campus recruitment.Usually MNC's ask for about 60% in all the streams but there are even companies which offers you for just 55% in 10th and 12th and 60% in your B.tech.

So you can go through the companies which offers you cut off of about %%% in 10th and 12th.

all the best
can u plz say me wat r the companies
30th May 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

im 3yr BE(EEE) Student 59.8% in 10th, 68% in 12 and current agrr. 68% till 3yr wid history of arrear !! wil i be able to sit for campus
30th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
sir/madam
Hii,
according to your 12th marks you face some problem but you are egilible for Wipro ..

Good luck..

ankur
13th June 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm hv completed btech 3yr nd i have 1backlog in 3-2 , my arrg upto now 61 but i have 85% in 10th ,85 in inter will i be eligible for campus selection companies like infosys, wipro, tcs plz ......... tell me
13th June 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i havv 79.6% in 10th, 87.8% in 12th and b.tech aggregate is 66.45%. am i eligible for infosys recruitment
16th June 2011, 09:46 AM
kartavya99

you should have minimum 70% marks in each semester of graduation and also in 10th and 12th.
10th July 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am 3rd year Btech student and have 64.2% in 10th but have above 65% in both 12th and Btech and have 2years of gap..
is it possible for me 2 sit in infosys interview???? plzzz help

hey buddy...same is d condition with me....if u get any info regarding dis....then plzz kindly inform me...
my email id:-
[email protected]
17th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of sridevi womens ingineering college.i secured the percentage of 62%.is this percentage enough for infosys.and my 10th is 84%,11th n 12th is 86%
20th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
i have 79 percent in Xth,68 percent in 12th,pursuing in last year B.Tech. computer sci. Branch with aggregate 65%..........good in English and Hindi.Will i eligible to attend interview of Infosys,Tcs,wipro,Mnc........................
29th July 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have 44% in 10th,72% in 12th,58% in B.sc and in current time i m pursuing mca 2nd year till 70% .can i eligible for tcs,wipro or infosys......... interview
31st July 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 91% in 10th , 94% in 12 and &71% in 1st B.Tech cse can i get into infosys
5th August 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have got 70% in 12th and 68% in 10th..presently im doing final year b.com will i be eligible for campus interviews like HP,WIPRO,HCL,AND INFOSIS,etc.........pls reply me
5th August 2011, 11:57 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria

You should have minimum of 60% graduation degree before applying for Infosys exam

You should have 60% at 12th.

The selecting terms it is common for all companies

1. Group Discussion

2. Aptitude test

3. Technical test

4. H.R. INTERVIEW and final round interview

Best wishes
6th August 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi , i got 7.2 % in B.E ... due to some reason wont be able to attend the training .... this will cause any problem :( :( :( please reply soon because this month aug 16 training starts.....
6th August 2011, 03:36 AM
ankit1090

Quote:
sir/madam
hiiii;
Now a days company's like infosys,tcs has changed their criteria of throughout 60% they need only 50% throughout and that must be benificial for u....so u can sit in campus placement and it will be benefited for u....all the best!!!!
6th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have 90% in 10th, 73% in puc, 65% in B.E. but in 2nd sem one sub was back but after passed in first class. Can I get through campus recruitment.
6th August 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is subramanya i want to know that, if any off campus recruitment were going to take place for 6th sem student with aggregate 70 plus percent instead of going for campus selection. Companies like infosys,tcs,wipro,cognizant,ibm........etc i want to participate in this off campus please tell me sir reply.
8th August 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I have got 85 in 10th,75 in 12th,44(less than 50 percent) in B.Sc, 71 percent in M.Sc and currently pursuing M.Tech n hav 9.2 in 1st sem. Which companies will allow me? Plz do reply
9th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what if u have one backlog in 3 year which u r sure to clear in some time.. are you eligible for campus placements ?
13th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am ABHISHEK GAYEN final year Btech student of Haldia Istitute Of Technology and have 66.5% in 10th but have 80.14% in 12th and 76.46% in B.tech.
is it possible for me 2 sit in infosys interview???? plzzz help
16th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i have 86%in 10th
77.8%in 12th
74.5 in b.tech
will i eligible to attend the infosys interview.....
21st August 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

is additional subject in 12th count for increase ur percentage or best five are count for result
21st August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i have 66%in 10th n 55%in 12th n 75% in b.tch so can i eligibl for off campus wipro written xam??
21st August 2011, 10:46 PM
sg1991

Software companies like TCS, Infosys, WIPRO etc. have following eligibility criteria for on-campus recruitement-
* Minimum 60% in 10th
* Minimum 60% in 12th
* Minimum 60% in B.E./B.Tech.
* No backlog in any subject in any semester
* Consistent performance throughout.

You can also apply off-campus by submitting your CV/resume on the website of company. You will be called for an interview. The eligibility criteria is slightly different from on-campus.
21st August 2011, 11:47 PM
saugata2008

Hello,
As I am a B.tech student , so from my knowledge I can say that the companies like infosys , wipro , TCS ,CTS ,IBM follows same kind of criteria which is -
1.60% marks in H.S. & 10 th
2.60% marks in graduation
3.maximum 1 year gap is considerable .

Thank you
22nd August 2011, 12:31 AM
Sehwag6

Infosys is one of the good companies in the world. The eligibility criteria is varied with their required. The percentage is 60% to 70% marks in throughout the career. No backlogs. They conducts three rounds. 1)aptitude test 2)group discussion 3)technical and hr interview. Be prepare with many aptitude papers. All the best
22nd August 2011, 12:51 AM
S-R-B

Infosys and wipro are big and very popular companies.These companies offers you for just 60% in 10th and 12th and 65-70% in your B.tech. If you get this percentage then you are eligible to apply jobs in these companies.if you are techniqually strong and having much knowledge than other you can impress them and can get job.

wish u all the best.
22nd August 2011, 01:49 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend you are not eligible for the on -campus drive of Infosys..
Because you have secured less than 65% marks in your 12th.. So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible for any campus drive of Infosys...

The eligibility criteria for Infosys campus drive-

*One should have 65% aggregate through out the career...
*One should not have any due backlogs during your graduation..
*One should not have any study gap more than 2 years..

As you don't have 65% marks in your 12th.. So sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the campus drive of Infosys..

You can try for the small IT companies... After getting some experience you can apply for those big IT companies..

All the best..
26th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

dear friends,
i have 69% in b.tech , 85% in inter, 51.4% in 10th, can anybody plz tell me.......wat are the company's i am el;igible for ?
27th August 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i hav 68% in10th,67% in 12th (from cbse) and 58 %in B.Sc (computer science)and having 70% in mca.so will i am in criteria of infosis,tcs,accenture and wipro.please suggest me.
27th August 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i have eye sight problem .. am using spex... bt other criterias are ok.... is there any prob to apply in infosys?
27th August 2011, 09:40 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Eligibility is 65% in 10th,12th and B.tech , as your 10th and 12th are not satisfying so you are not eligible for Infosys. but you can apply to TCS,CTS,Wipro.
27th August 2011, 09:49 PM
S-R-B

Infosys company want at-least 65% in your 10th,12th and b.tech .anything less than that is not acceptable, however if you are technically strong and having much knowledge..
28th August 2011, 06:24 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

The eligibility Criteria For Infosys is you must have minimum of 65% of carrer .

Actually it's 60, but without considering the optional subjects in 12th result it's probably 64 %

that's it..
only this is the criteria , if you satisfy it then you are definitely eligible for it..

Prepare for it, you should confident about all the technical subjects,
after it you know, it's aptitude, reasoning, c and c++ programming..
So try your best , and try give your best.

Good luck..~~~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?