20th July 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year?

hi sir . i am the student b.techfinal year . my question is that what is the criteria for appling in Infosys company?

20th July 2011, 06:56 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year?

INFOSYS need a consistently excellent academic track record.

and percentage criteria is 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

and also you should not have any backlogs!!

Since you didnt mention your percentage...but i think it will not hinder your eligibility in infosys.
and also they didn't mention about any gap criteria
20th July 2011, 07:10 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year?

Dear for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year you may scored 75% for off-campus and 65% for on campus.

and also you never any backlogs or any gap criteria.

Thanks,
20th July 2011, 07:25 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
friend
for campus placement in infosys your minimum percentile should be not less than 60%.
with this % you'll be allowed for the campus recruitment
along with academics you must be good in other skills too like self confidence , communication skills .
all the best
20th July 2011, 07:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A BTech student may definitely have good job prospects. Infosys is a company which may provide in high career opportunities. One should have a consistent score in applying to Infosys. The candidate should have around 70% aggregate in all the semesters of engineering. You should be good in the field of Group discussion and problem solving skills. Also be prepared for the interview round.
20th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Sachin Narayan

Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys is as under:-

1. Branches: B.Tech all branches and MCA.

If a candidate satisfies two conditions in below then there is an exemption for 5% in the third one.

1. 65% in 10th Class

2. 65% in Intermediate or Diploma

3. 68% in B.Tech or M.C.A

Eg:-
1.Candidate having 60% in 10th, 65% in Intermediate / Diploma and 68% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible.

2.Candidate having 65% in 10th, 60% in Intermediate / Diploma and 68% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible.

3.Candidate having 65% in 10th, 65% in Intermediate / Diploma and 63% in B.Tech / MCA is eligible.

Criteria for applying in INFOSYS company:-

Infosys is scheduled its recruitment process for the eligible candidates from every 25th June onwards. Candidates will be informed about their location and date of test through CPM accounts .
20th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Arsalaan

Infosys is a leading IT companies in India.
There are two ways a fresher can apply for an Infosys job.
1.Campus recruitment by campus connect program
2.Off-Campus recruitment by career plus program

The eligibility criteria for Infosys:
1. Fresh Engineering graduate/Post Graduate,M.Sc(Maths,Science,Physics or Computer Science) or MCAs.
2. Excellent academic record, through out Engineering/Graduation or Post Graduation.% elgibility is minimum of 60% starting from 10th all throughout.higher the better.
3.Candidate must not have participated in the Infosys selection process in last 9 months.

All the Best

20th July 2011, 09:36 PM
angeleye

Hello,
The recruitment procedure of infosys is quite different from the other multinational companies such as IBM or WIPRO or TCS.
Generally an engineering student have chance to placed in third year that is in 6th semester.
Infosys have three phase of recruitment that is Aptitude & reasoning, Technical and non-technical interview and finally group discussion.
The eligibility criteria for appearing into the aptitude test is, a candidate must have 60% all through that is in 10th, 12th, and B.Tech. They restrict the backlogs candidate, that is no backlogs allowed.
So for appearing for the aptitude test you must have to clear all the previous papers.
20th July 2011, 10:11 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys being a candidate of B.Tech Final Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir . i am the student b.techfinal year . my question is that what is the criteria for appling in Infosys company?
the percentage criteria is 75% cut off......

on campus must be 65%.......

and there should be no gap of a year......

and your passing percentage in class 12 must be 60%..... not less than that..............
20th July 2011, 10:41 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Eligibility criteria to apply for Infosys

Infosys is known as the one of the most famous software company of India.If you are a final year B.Tech student and if you want to apply for job in Infosys company then you need the following eligibility criteria.

For off-campus placement :- 75% in the B.Tech.
For on-campus placement :- 65% in the B.Tech.
And there are no any backlog in any paper at the time of joining.

So, if you satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for the Infosys company. If you have 65% or above marks in B.Tech then you can seat in the on-campus placement of the own college for Infosys.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th July 2011, 10:57 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:

Hello,
Infosys is one of the IT giant of India.It hires peoples with very good academic record.

Eligibility Criteria:

On campus Infosys demand 65% through out.

On off campus Infosys Demand 75% through out.

Infosys do not hire candidates with any backlogs.

Best Wishes....
20th July 2011, 11:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The eligibility criteria for Infosys-

*One must have 70% aggregate through out the career..

*One should not have any due backlogs..

*One must not have any study gap more than 2years...

these are the criteria followed by Infosys..

If you fulfill the criteria then you can appear in campus drive of infosys...

All the best..
1st August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir am final year mca student i have 81% in ssc 66% in inter and 62% in degree 75 in mca up to now
i am asking u am eligible or not to attend the campus please tell
please tell wat the percentage we are having in degree
7th August 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am final year student and within few months there will be campus selection program held in my college,my percentile is 65% in 10th and 60% in 12th n 78% in B.tech. till now and after 12th i have 2 years gap due to some reasons so I just want to know am i eligible for Infosys campusing ?
7th August 2011, 12:26 PM
pikki tikka

hii..........sir i just want to know that is there any gap criteria for oncampsing for Infosys?
8th August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam;
i have 72% in 10th, 74% in 12th but 58% of aggreate till 6th sem . i am a cs student in 7th sem now...what are my prospects for getting a job and in which company...how should i apply??
8th August 2011, 06:28 PM
sg1991

For getting job in infosys, keep following points in mind-

* You should have at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.

* You should not have any backlog in any subject in any semester.

* Your performance should be consistent.

* You should have good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java, .net, SQL.
9th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in civil engg. branch and i have colour blindness i want to know is there will be any problement in placement or ahead academics
11th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I have a gap of one year between my 10th & 2 . Am i eligible for the company
15th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am final year student and within few months there will be campus selection program held in my college,my percentile is 85.8% in 10th and 72% in 12th n 64.6% in B.tech. till now andafter 12th i have 1 years gap due to some reasons so I just want to know am i eligible for Infosys campusing ?
19th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

being 61% student whether i wil b eligible 2 sit in a campus drive of infosys or not in 2011 batch?
23rd August 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,my stream is EEE.Is there any subject criteria for campasing?
28th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

if i secured 58.9% in 12th and engineering i secured good marks and in 10 th also.. am i elligible for infosis or say any other IT company
28th August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 68.8 does it means 68.8%
28th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am B.Tech last year student .I have a question regarding year gapping ,because i have three years gapping ...am i eligible for infosis ?
28th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i had 6 years gap after my intermediate.due to my foolishness i lost 6 yrs. I hav 88% in SSC and 92% in Inter.and nw after 6years gap i'm doin started btech. now i'm in final yr btech cse branch.Is this gap is trouble for me to apply job in infosys
sir plz giv me the suggetions.bcz my life is depend on this .plz sir till nw i hav d 62% in btech upto 3rd yr
29th August 2011, 02:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Infosys is the top most MNC company. This company require mainly communication skill and puzzle problem.

The eligibility criteria for INFOSYS :-

1)You must score 65% in through out in career.
2)Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 years gape are allowed.

Thanks

THANKS
29th August 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

sir;
i have 82% marks in 10th,66% marks in 12th,and i have 2 years gap in between my 12th and b.tech 1st year.am i eligible for the infosys campus recruitment.....sir plz reply immediately.
thanku.
29th August 2011, 02:56 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria For infosys:

Is you should have first class career with minimum 65% of mark as the minimum requirement in on campus,

For off campus it's may vary ,or remains as usual,

Thank u~~~`
29th August 2011, 07:54 PM
saugata2008

The eligibility criteria for Infosys -
1. 65% marks in first class carrier .
2. No back logs are allowed .
3. Max. 1 year gap is allowed .

thank you
30th August 2011, 02:38 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Hi,

yes, you can join infosys but still you have to follow certain things in order to get job ..

The following conditions apply:

- you must have constantly excellent academic record, through standards 10, 12, engg. /graduation and post graduation.

- you must not have participated infosys selections process in the last 9 months (i.e.from starting of the exam).

- those who have sent in their resumes to infosys in the last one year and have not been invited for the test, need not apply again.

Please ensure that your resume includes your date of birth, aggregate academic credentials of standards 10, 12 engineering / graduation, post graduate and e-mail id for communication.

Send resumes to :- [email protected]

good luck..
4th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have got 80% in 10th cbse,81 % in 12th Cbse.I am a student of 7th Sem.I have backlogs in 7 papers in 3rd,5th and 6th Sem.Expecting to clear all backlogs by 8th 2012alongwith 7 th &8th sem.Am i eligible to sit in Infosys campus recruitment.
20th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i ve gt 86% in 10th class state board ,77% in 12 th class state board..n 73% aggregate in degree till 6th sem
am i eligible to sit in infosys off campus recritment test?? as degree % is slightly less than 75% now date... assuring to cross 75% in coming sem..
29th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed the infosis campus connect programme three months back. When will be the on campus interwview will be conducted
30th September 2011, 12:54 PM
shibendu

Eligibility Criteria for Infosys :

Educational qualification :
The candidate should have minimum70% in the academic career

Backlog criteria :
The candidate should not have any pending backlogs during interview.

Study Gap :
Maximum 2 years fo study gap is allowed here.
30th September 2011, 08:26 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

If you want a job in Tcs company then there is some requirments for this company.Tcs is one of the best company in india.Its a multi-national company.So there is some basic criteria for a job in Tcs.

1.You should have 60% above in 10th and 12th.

2.You should have 65% in on campus and 75% in off campus in your
engineering.

3.You should not have any backlogs

If you fulfill all requirmets then you are eligible for tcs company.

If you want to get a job then you should focused on some points.

1.You should have knowledge about the basic languages like C and C++.

2.You should choose any perticualr field like programming,operating

system,animation,database etc which can help you to get job.

So all the best.
30th September 2011, 10:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

ligibility criteria to apply for Infosys is as under:-

1. Branches: B.Tech all branches and MCA.

If a candidate satisfies two conditions in below then there is an exemption for 5% in the third one.

1. 65% in 10th Class

2. 65% in Intermediate or Diploma

3. 68% in B.Tech or M.C.A
1st October 2011, 12:49 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

INFOSYS need a consistently excellent academic track record.

and percentage criteria is 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

and also you should not have any backlogs!!

Since you didnt mention your percentage...but i think it will not hinder your eligibility in infosys.
and also they didn't mention about any gap criteria
Thanks
4th October 2011, 08:58 PM
jevirsinh

Hello

yes, definitely final year student eligible for infosys
Eligibility criteria for infosys as follows...

Eligibility :

-> 60% above in 10th,12th and B.E/B.Tech.

-> No current arrears but upto 2 backlogs are allowed.

-> Good Technical and communication skills

-> Students applied for infosys for the past 6 months and failed are not elligble

Selection Process:

Written Test (Aptitude and English)

HR / Behavioral Interview

All the Best..
18th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

To get eligible for infosys overall percentage of b-tech should be greater than 65 or each semester should have percentage greater than 65
6th August 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have more than 2 years gape after 12th . Can I eligible for off campus recruitment to Infosys.
18th August 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir...i am pursuing b.e final year as 7 th sem..7.7 cgpa in b.e and 70 percent in 10 th ,61 percent in 12 th. & good communication skills ..in (2012 -2013) student .can i eligible for offcampus..
28th October 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have 67 % in 10th , 67 % in 12th & 64.31 % in B.E. (CSE) branch 2011 batch passout . Can i eligible for INFOSYS Criteria . Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?