12th June 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Biotechnology after 12th?

sir i want to make my carrier in bio-tech. i have got 73%marks with pcb in12. is there any entrance exam.suggest me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  3. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) without studying Biotechnology in 12th NIOS?
  4. Should I study B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology if secured 70% in 12th?
  5. What should I do to make career in Biotechnology being a 12th student?
  6. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc Biotechnology from Nepal?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  11. Can a student study B.Tech(Biotechnology) without studying Biology in 12th? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. Can I do B.Tech engineering in Biotechnology after 12th if I taken Biotech in Lieu of Mathematics during 12th?
  13. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  14. Admission procedure of Biotechnology course after 12th?
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. How to become a scientist after completing 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  18. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
14th November 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to do BE biotechnology but I have taken pcb as my course in 1st pu,so do I need maths to give any entrance exam or is there any other exam in which I may only write physics chemistry and biology and may get admission in reputated college for BE?
28th December 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th from oct &i score 57 percentage &i want to become b-tech agri how s the processs to brcome B-Tech agricultar??
3rd January 2014, 10:03 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As per your previous academic qualification, it would be better for you to opt for Biotechnology course at your Graduation level.

In B.Sc course, different colleges offer different specializations with any of the following life science subjects
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Biochemistry
Microbiology
Bio-Informatics
Genetics etc.

In order to give admission for B.Sc course, there won't be any specific entrance exam.

You can direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

My suggestion for you would be to opt for the stream with the subjects - Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry.

As per advantages,
-You can gain good practical knowledge in the field of Life Sciences.
-You will be having good number of onsite job opportunities.
-You can go for Research side.

As per disadvantages,
-career scope is limited.
-Not much job opportunities are there in India as of now.
-Even though you are having good subject knowledge, you will be provided low salaries in some companies.

Keep all these things in mind and go accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
21st March 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the duration fir b.tec courses after 12
30th March 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in biotechnology what is the percentage requirement for the admission in biotechnology is cet is required for it??
21st July 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of bsc or btech in biotechnology and now can i eligible for btech and which clg
7th November 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 11TH class i have choosen bipc group all....is....well...with my marks ...but i want ..clarification that whether i can get a government job in this field and if i want to join for biotechnology in which college i should take admission and how much rank should i get in mcet to join this course......????
21st February 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

helo ...
i m a student of 12th had pcb subjects and i want to get addmission in usa would maths be necessary for getting admission there and which entrance exams are taken? i hgave cleared my NEET as well as GUJ-CET ..DO I NEED TO CLEAR ANY OTHER ENTRANCE EXAM FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN USA OR OTHER ABROAD COLLEGE???
13th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if we have to do B.Sc. in biotech,are the CET marks considered or 12th board marks?
No the CET is not considered for Bsc
I
Any private o gov collage will give d admission
But u should score at least 60% in 12th standard board exam
28th December 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the name of colleges where l can read biotechnology after passing 12th class, process of admission, minimum qualification, preferably in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?