30th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

m completed my bba nd now m interested in cs..i want 2 know about d syllabus of cs,fee structure nd procedure of addmission....

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?
  4. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  13. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  14. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
1st November 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

i m pursuing b.com2nd ...i want to do c.s after my graduation..pls tell me everything about entrance exam,,fees structure,,duration of course and everything related to this coures....please
30th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

when i can apply for CS? now am complete B.com graduation....wht i can do?......please clear about it's fee structure
5th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can i join ca course after completing degree
15th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

respected,
sir/mam- my self M R Ismail & i have completed B.COM in 011 (70%) & i want to do CS course so i want to know the full information oof cs course
15th February 2012, 05:46 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

Procedure to admission in CS course:-

Fee structure:-

19th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

procedureof admission into cs after graduation?
9th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i'm in b.com final year. i had just passed 2nd year with 63% marks and i wanna get admission in cs excutive....pls tell me about the process of admission.......

prem choudhary
[email protected]
23rd June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done bba from rajasthan university with 55%... And now i want to do cs... Company sec. Please tell me when i apply for cs... And what its processer
inder sharma
26th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what the processor of cs admissions with pursuing BA 2nd YEAR.?CAN I CONTINUE CS COURSE THROUGH DISTANCE?
2nd July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance & now working in a MNC, now i want to do CS, so i want to know that is it posibale that i can do CS with my job b'coz some one said that training is must in CS & i can't join any trainship with my job. i want to know complet detail.

Pankaj Sain
Mobile.No. 09896431112
email id: [email protected]
[email protected]
3rd July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12 TH WITH 69% AND I AM DOING B.com SO WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR CS,CAN I DO CS WITH B.com ,WHAT IS THE SCOPE FOR CS,PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS COURSE IN DETAIL....????
28th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs after 12th so plz tell me the procedure & subject of cs & about its coaching??????
9th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in commerce.i want the information about cs course.
email id:[email protected]
30th August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the fee structure for cs and admission procedure
14th December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation last year and interested to join CS,what will be the procedure?

Kabita Kotoky.
8th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR K.U COMMERCE M.PHIL ENTRANCE EXAM
23rd April 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am will get my b.com result in june 2013. i want to know when i can register for sc?
10th May 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in b.com from punjab university. I want to do cs and want to know the procedure of admission in cs after graduation.I want to knw evrythng about entarance,fee structure,course detai nd evrythng related to cs. plz help i dnt want to drop it.i also want to complete my post graduation in mcom corespondingg to cs.so plzz sayy any difficulty can be arise if i do bothh sameuteniously..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?