3rd June 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?

I request you to tell the procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls school, please tell me about the date of entrance test and online form for the students of class 11. Please also tell me the fee structure also and send the details on me email address. {[email protected]}

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  2. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  5. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  6. Procedure to apply in Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  7. Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary?
  8. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  10. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc. course in Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Phil(Hindi) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard?
  16. What is the syllabus followed for qualifying M.Sc entrance exam for admission in post graduation with maths in Banaras Hindu university?
  17. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  18. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
30th April 2019, 09:26 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?

Admission to any reputed institute/university is always done in absolute legal manner. So for the same you will need all documents needed to get admission like transfer certificate and all.
28th February 2021, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?

After clearing the entrance of class 11...is hostel fee or tution fee is taken by BHU academy???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?