10th April 2011, 01:03 AM
mseetharamster

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Stop studying new concepts.
Keep solving problems with various concepts....
see the syllabus provided in IIT-JEE website and follow that perfectly as everything in IITJEE will be strictly from the syllabus..
22nd April 2011, 08:12 PM
aadhi.suzukihayabusa

My dear friend according to me nothing is impossible in this world.If you have the determination,will and sufficient time,you can always crack any tough competitive exam in any part of the world,
All the best. My Dear friend......................
5th May 2011, 12:10 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek4194 View Post
hello all my friends. Anyone who have cracked iit jee plz tell me the valuable points to crack IIT.i have few time only 2 months for iit jee. so plz give me suggestion . i know thre are many iit teachers and students , i am requesting all of them plz help me what should i do at this stage of iitjee preparation.
regards prateek

Hey friend,

The eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE is:

Candidates belonging to GE, OBC, DS categories must have born on or after October 1 ,1986.And for SC, ST candidates should be born on or before October 1,1981.

The candidates who are appearing for qualifying exam after October 1,2011 are not eligible to apply for the exam.

One can attempt for JEE exam only twice for the consecutive years.

The information regarding the IIT-JEE books are attached with this file.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc LIST OF BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE.doc(24.5 KB, 83 views)
9th May 2011, 09:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Quote:
hello all my friends. Anyone who have cracked iit jee plz tell me the valuable points to crack IIT.i have few time only 2 months for iit jee. so plz give me suggestion . i know thre are many iit teachers and students , i am requesting all of them plz help me what should i do at this stage of iitjee preparation.
regards prateek
Hey friend,

The only thing which you could do at this right time is none other than referring some important books and knowing the syllabus for the exam and making a preparation.For this i have attached the files which will guide you.

Please refer.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc LIST OF BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE.doc(24.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: doc IIT JEE Syllabus.doc(48.0 KB, 76 views)
13th May 2011, 11:02 PM
ASHUROCKSTAR

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Hi Friend ,
nice to see your question .Firstly, I would like to confirm it to you that,IIT-JEE
is not a type of exam in which one can clear studying over night,consistency and a devoted mind which is always thinking of clearing IIT .

For appearing in IIT you must be cleared with all the concepts there in NCERT
books(experts regard this the best of all other reference books available in the market) and also have a command over numerical part of physics ,chemistry and conceptual questions (as all the questions are objective type).Many students after appearing for the exam have told that their were many theortical question in physics and chemistry, which they easily attempted but they couldn't crack the codes of mathematics which is the most logical part of IIT.

so please work on these above suggested areas .

If you are well prepared on your concepts then take a look of every chapter and start solving objective type question.after this also solve five years paper ,this will give you an rough idea how the paper will be.

If you are not clear with your concepts then don't get into panic because their is a saying 'forget the past,stop thinking about future but live in present'. Slowly clarify your doubts and step by step follow the procedure.
I believe if you are devoted then you can also complete your preparation by
one and a half months.

Have trust on yourself and crack this difficult exam.
30th May 2011, 06:48 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

with only little time left

students should concentrate on revision, and avoid learning new concepts

at this time,

work on your strengths rather than your weakness,

solve selected problems and revise important concepts.

work on formulas and study in groups to maximize on output
15th July 2011, 01:26 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

If you know something about IIT-JEE then you must be knowing that in the entire history of JEE, experienced people only say a particular point important, no one makes a guess.
I can't tell you that if the 2 month is sufficient or if it is impossible, because I don't know your current status.
If you have prepared well for 12th board and your concepts are clear in each subject then the time is enough.
But if you have just remembered things and your basics are not very clear then you are not gonna make it happen.
IIT-JEE doesn't require you to study 4 months or 1 year or two year.
It requires only basic knowledge and command on its application.
Under the guidance of a good faculty you can perhaps make it happen in 2-4 months but that is also not guaranteed.

Don't take my point negatively. Those are truth and for your belief i am telling you that I am the kind of answerer, you requested here.

All I want to say is that, you just prepare yourself and don't think that if somebody tells you that a particular point is important and you will do it in the exam. Suppose mechanics is very important; a man who has studied mechanics entire year can't be sure to solve all questions from the topic correctly.

If you are a a fresher this year you can try next year.
There is no life-death question in IITs.
If you score AIR 1500 or less in AIEEE you will get IIIT Hyderabad where Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Direct-I, Intel, Microsoft etc all major companies come.
So, do your work according to time and never panic for result.

Thanks
16th July 2011, 12:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
regards prateek
Hey friend,

IIT JEE is Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted for candidates who need to do engineering in reputed colleges and it is held every year around India.

The eligibility needed for the exam are:

Qualifications:
  • The education qualification needed is a pass in +2 with 60% aggregate.For SC/ST it is 55%.
  • The candidates must have done their higher in science stream with PCM
  • The candidates must have born on or after October 01, 1980 are eligible for the exam.
  • For SC/ST and PD candidates the upper age limit for them is 5 years from the prescribes limits.
  • The candidates must submit their physical fitness certificate.

Refer the file for more information regarding the books.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc LIST OF BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE.doc(24.5 KB, 79 views)
20th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hiii ...!!!!!
my question is m a student of 11th class and i want to crack iit but i can't join any coaching due to some financial prob. so hw can i prepare for iit with regular tutions and which type of books shuld i opt for preparation .....??????
plz help me and i'll be thankful to u ....!!!
-KALPANA
24th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

how to balance both the studies together (iit and board)
4th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have 2 years left to clear my concepts could you please tell me tips to clear the concepts also tell me on which chapters in each subjects to concentrate the most fot aieee and iitjee
4th August 2011, 06:22 PM
aroy8091

dear friend,

listen IIT is one of the most toughest exam in India . To clear it you have to do lots of practice & only 2 months is not sufficient for it .

I am attaching some documents which helps you to understand it better so please download it . ok

best of luck...........
22nd August 2011, 02:44 PM
dhruv007

you cannot prepare for IIT-JEE in just two months. so it is better for you if you only concentrate on your pre-learned chapters . clear your basic concept. repeat your 11th and 12th course and solve one or two paper of IIT entrace exam for see the patern of paper.solve last year question paper and no extra study. Be clam and make your revision plan..

all the best!!!!
31st August 2011, 06:02 PM
dhruv007

I DONT Know who you are, i can say that this is very less time for preparation iit-jee, i would like says that ,focus n your strentgh and do not starts any new chapters, only repeat your 11 & 12th course's basis.
31st August 2011, 08:23 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

YOU ARE THINKING THAT YOU ARE LATE NOTHING HA S GONE WRONG
If you know something about IIT-JEE then you must be knowing that in the entire history of JEE, experienced people only say a particular point important, no one makes a guess.
I can't tell you that if the 2 month is sufficient or if it is impossible, because I don't know your current status.
If you have prepared well for 12th board and your concepts are clear in each subject then the time is enough.
But if you have just remembered things and your basics are not very clear then you are not gonna make it happen.
Under the guidance of a good faculty you can perhaps make it happen in 2-4 months but that is also not guaranteed.

Don't take my point negatively. Those are truth and for your belief i am telling you that I am the kind of answerer, you requested here.

All I want to say is that, you just prepare yourself and don't think that if somebody tells you that a particular point is important and you will do it in the exam. Suppose mechanics is very important; a man who has studied mechanics entire year can't be sure to solve all questions from the topic correctly.

If you score AIR 1500 or less in AIEEE you will get IIIT Hyderabad where Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Direct-I, Intel, Microsoft etc all major companies come.

THANK YOU
1st September 2011, 12:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Quote:
regards prateek
with so less time in hand..u should go in for the solved past papers..solve all the past 10 year IIT-JEE papers..solving and understanding those questions will let u know the type of the questions asked and the chapters which are most important..u will observe a pattern and a level of the paper and moreover..the whole of your course will be covered in those solved papers..

hope this helps..
15th September 2011, 04:38 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hello ,
As you know IIT-JEE is toughest exam of engineering.
First i have to suggest you if your fundamental and basic concept are clear so its not tough task but you have to give maximum time of the day for study.second thing is that first you see last year question papers IIT-JEE and judge yourself,after that you decide because two months is not sufficient for good rank but nothing is impossible.
Hard work will always gives result.
For preparing of JEE concepts and basic fundamental are so much important.
There are so many books but without basics all are waste.
18th September 2011, 07:35 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,

For cracking IIT-JEE follow the following procedure :

Try to understand the concepts rather than memorizing it.
Solve Erodov physics for better result.
Join coaching for better results as coaching provides you the tricks to handle questions and also gives you competitive environment which really helps.
Read NCERT books first as it is the book which is prescribed by most of the experts.
Give proper time on time management
Solve previous year question papers and also new sample papers.
Take part in online preparation tests conducted by different websites.
Rest of all depends upon your hard work and sincerity.

thanks
29th September 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i'm not good at basics but iit is my dream . i have 6 months left can i crack iit if i work hard daily?
18th October 2011, 11:16 PM
rathodabhijit47

If you are not prepared till today for iit then you must not think about iit. You must concentrate on aieee.
If you are prepared to some extent then you can crack iit in 2 months by focusing more on your strong subject.
24th October 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

dear bro,
when 2 months left for exam , just be cool and add enough stuffs in your mind clearly according to the syllabus of iit-jee. but may be thats not the correct way to prepare, but it is the only way to prepare...love ur book and read with cheer... do yoga atleast for 5 minutes daily in silence....."if there is a will there is a way"...
GOD BLESS YOU....
3rd November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I BE PREPARE FOR IIT? IS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE IIT COACHING?
4th November 2011, 10:51 AM
krishna76743

Quote:
regards prateek
For cracking the IIT-JEE one should be very clear of the concepts of 11 and 12th standard.before two months of the test don't try to do anything new instead do the revision work.It is also good if you join any online test series as it helps u to know the level of your preparation.IITJEE is though considered one of the toughest exam to crack but it is not impossible to crack.Before the exams don't be nervous as it will only waste your two years of preparation.Instead have a positive state of mind and have a proper diet and do have a good sound sleep and never overstress yourself and never let the exam win over you and instead it is you who should win over it.OK then best of luck and do well and even if you are not able to crack it in the first attempt don't loose heart because still there is one attempt left.
11th November 2011, 10:24 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

IIT JEE is the toughest undergraduate exam that students have to crack in order to take admissions in the esteemed IIT's across the country.

To be very frank, 2 months is less a time even to revise for this exam. The standard set is so high, that people work hard for two complete years, and then also it has happened that they have not been able to obtain any good rank.

Anyways, now what you have in hand is the best. Its how you make use of it.

Firstly, I would suggest you not to touch any new or big topic until you are done giving a very fine revision to the topics you know very strongly.

You have to practice main questions at this point in time, and move on.

Chemistry do the organic part very nicely. In Maths, do the calculus, Relation and function, 3D Geometry, Probability, and in physics revise the Optics, Electrostatics, Magnetic effects of current, Newtons laws, Thermodynamics, Waves and Oscillations, Semiconductors, and anything else if you can.

If you finish these topics well, there is a chance you can crack the exam.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
16th November 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Dhananjay
please send me names and cost of best books for prepairation of iit-jee.If can't clear iit this year can skip one year for preparation?
24th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

my basic is not clear bi i want to crakck iit within 2 months and get under 3000 rank how
25th November 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which books requires for iit?
26th November 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

I m a student f 12th n goin to appear fr d jee exam cmng forth in april.. i hav nt prepared anythng in 12th bt hav joined cochng dis yr only.. i m quite through wid d 12th syllbus.. my drm is iit.. plz tel me wat to do to crck d exam????
30th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 3months in hand for iit-jee. i am in lack of few basic concepts but, i need to crack iit .i have reservation too(ST). please tel me what to do?
30th November 2011, 10:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For preparation of IIT exam :-

1st December 2011, 09:38 AM
tejesh_09

IIT-JEE is the most toughest engineering entrance in India, I don't think 2 months time is sufficient for you. If you have a well grasp over your 12th syllabus and you are fundamentally clear and thorough in all your subject then is is different.

Any way within this short time you have to focus on some area of your study:-

1. Time management is very important, you have to rigorously practice regarding how many more answer you can give in a particular time frame.

2.You must go through the question paper of previous exam and try to solve as many as possible.

3.You should strictly abide by the syllabus of IIT-JEE and follow the recommended books.
1st December 2011, 12:34 PM
nida shakeel

Dear Friend,

As you know IIT-JEE is toughest exam of engineering.
First i have to suggest you if your fundamental and basic concept are clear so its not tough task but you have to give maximum time of the day for study.second thing is that first you see last year question papers IIT-JEE and judge yourself,after that you decide because three months is not sufficient for good rank but nothing is impossible.

Best of luck.
2nd December 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

heloo frndss..i have 2 months left in my hand for iit jee entrance examination...how shud i make my planing for studying? plz suggest me frndss..
3rd December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i am an 11th std student with an average of 75-80% of marks in my class tests.
but, i am from rural area nearer to madurai, can u help me any other coaching classes nearer to madurai for IIT,JEE.
Vignesh.A (Natham)
7th December 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

is ncert book enough for clearing entrances like iit jee
15th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i have only 1year in my hand for iitjee.but i can't able to prepare.i cant divided the timetable.please help me.i also want to know the best coaching class for it.i am for kolkata.my mail [email protected] help me.
28th December 2011, 07:09 PM
jeo-rocks

IIt is one of the most prominent exam for B.Tech.and mostly students participates in its exam.IIt is the dream for many student but only selected students qualify this exam.
you know IIT-JEE is toughest exam of engineering.
First i have to suggest you if your fundamental and basic concept are clear so its not tough task but you have to give maximum time of the day for study.second thing is that first you see last year question papers IIT-JEE and judge yourself,after that you decide because two months is not sufficient for good rank but nothing is impossible.

thanks
6th January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sonu i want to know about which part of physics is most important for iit.
28th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i pre pair fo r math for iit jee
29th January 2012, 12:23 PM
mani_baban

Hi Prateek,

4 months are still left for IIT/JEE. Make this your plan for studying:

December
Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics
Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons
Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January
Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics
Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines
Maths – Application of derivatives, integration

February
Physics – Optics, Mechanics
Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium
Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March
Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves
Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements
Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April
Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool

I have noticed that the only students who perform well at IITs are those who:
1. have got their concepts cleared
2. do a lot of self-studying

For both of these conditions, I must tell you that there is not better way than smart studying which in today's world means video tutorials. FREE demo DVDs can be ordered from kaysonseducation.co.in which are the best for theory which helps in clearing your concepts and then these generate interest in self-studying and increase concentration by 300%
10th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a repeater.... now i have lot of my concepts clear but somehow i dnt have the courage to reappear.... plz help.
27th February 2012, 09:43 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Dear friend ,
I just want to tell you that there is not any shortcut to crack IIT-JEE , If you prepared for it then only you can crack it, and as you said that you have two months, so in this two months you have to revise all the matter that you studied in past. Revision is the most important factor in preparation of any competitive exam. Don't try to go any coaching at this period because by this you will get in confuse, So try to do as much revision as you can. This is also method to utilize your short time before IIT-JEE exam.
Best of luck
with regards
VINOD AGARWAL
5th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am poor student I can't afford to buy any books for the preparation of IIT-JEE but I have all NCERT books,will someone tell me any website where I can get the study material for IIT-JEE in PDF format for free cause If I get the placement in IIT my uncle will help in paying my fee and I will be suceessful in my life so please do help me..............
21st April 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

plz help me now I am studying in 10 std I want to prepare for the iit jee but I dont know how to start preparing kindly reply this
10th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.arch in IIT.can you please tell me what are the basic qualifications to appear for it and how can i prepare in one month?
13th May 2012, 02:52 AM
climber
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Preparing for 12th and IIT-JEE simultaneously is a very tough task needed.
-->>Firstly you need to have a strong determination and an iron will to crack IIT-JEE.
-->>Secondly you must have the proper and experienced guidence .
I shall suggest you that take private coaching,preferably Bansal or FIITJEE(these are the premier IIT-JEE training centers in India).
-->>Thirdly select the right kind of books ,here am suggesting you some
  • Physics: H.C Verma
  • Maths: TMH Mathematics
  • Chemistry: Arihant
Work harder and get the proper guidence ,you will surely succeed.....
All the best..........
15th May 2012, 06:19 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
Dear Friend

Thank You
16th May 2012, 12:35 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
At first I should tell you that for IIT JEE preparation 2 months is not enough time to prepare
But still if you want to crack this examination
Then you must practice hard and regularly

Here are some books for you.
You can follow these books

LIST OF BOOKS :

All the best.........
8th June 2012, 10:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand?

Dear IIT-JEE Aspirant,
As you had mentioned, you are having only two months in hand.
I don't know what is your current condition regarding preparation.
If you would have mentioned Class 12 percentage, I would have got some hint.
However, I don't think it is possible for a student to crack such a exam like IIT-JEE. It can be possible for only those students who are having top-class brains in India.
I am not demoralizing you but telling you the reality about the preparation of IIT-JEE exam. Students study 8-10 hours regularly to prepare for this exam for 7-8 months before this exam. Even students start preparation before 2 years.
So, I think you should not be hopeless.
  • Focus on the matter, which you had already read.
  • Make your concepts more strong, which you had already studied.
  • No need to study new things.

And also, you are having another chance, if you don't crack IIT-JEE this year.
AIEEE is another option which you can apply next year which is little bit easier than IIT-JEE.

Best of Luck!!
8th June 2012, 11:15 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?