23rd December 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam of JMU, Delhi will be conducted to take admission in B.Com? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Bachelor of Commerce in Jamia Millia University, Delhi. Please tell me when will the entrance exam be conducted for it? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  2. Syllabus and question paper of M.Com entrance exam of DU -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  4. What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.Com Delhi University? When is the entrance exam scheduled? Is there any entrance exam compulsory?
  5. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  6. How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance of Delhi University?
  8. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  9. Which entrance exam is conducted in Andhra Pradesh for B.Ed admission?
  10. How to get admission in BITS Pilani? When will be the entrance exam going to be conducted?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  12. Where to get the entrance exam syllabus of masters in Operation Research from Delhi University?
  13. Where to get the syllabus for the entrance exam of a masters in Operation Research from Delhi University?
  14. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  15. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  16. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?