10th June 2013, 10:30 PM

Default Re: What is the salary offered after MCA?

some companies pays 120 laks per annu.
25th June 2013, 03:45 PM

i wanna work with handsome salary like more than 30k/m nd i have decided to do mca, which college i should chose in MH?
31st July 2013, 08:37 PM

Can. I buy a jaguar car after my m.c.a will my payment will that much
9th August 2013, 12:42 PM
srikanth2207

I think you have done your MCA in NITs or IITs you can earn more than 16 lakhs per annum.Because in NITs or IITs average salary they offered per annum is above 15 lakhs.You are studying your MCA in small colleges you get minimum salary 3.6 lakhs per annum
24th August 2013, 12:22 PM

SIR,
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE MCA ORV M.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE?
3rd September 2013, 09:49 PM

Which university/college will be best for bca , n mca ? N i need minimum rs.6000000 salary p.a. , what should i have to do ? N let me make u known that i have creative mind in making programes in java . Please tell my answer for my query .
5th September 2013, 04:43 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

MCA stands for Master in computer Appliication.

It is three year duration course.To do MCA course you should complete Bachelor Degree in Computers.

Eligibility for MCA:- Aspirant Should be passed wth 50% Bachelor's Degree
of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 12th level

OR

You Should be a passed with 50% marks in any recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects.

After compliting MCA course ,you can get job in different sectors like- software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support, etc in Top companies like- TCS, Wipro, IBM, Oracle, Infosys, Cognizant Technology Services etc.

After compliting MCA with good marks by the best college you can get above 2.5 lakh salary per annum.

all the best........................
19th October 2013, 12:52 AM

wt is the strtng salary in mca aftr cmplition of Mca
23rd October 2013, 12:37 AM

I have 54.16 % in pu(science). Right now, I m pursuing mca. Will it affects during job hunting??
11th January 2014, 11:27 AM

I have got 64% in secondary, 55% in higher secondary, 7.00 DGPA(62.5%) in BCA and now I am persuing MCA. So, how much salary do I expect after MCA gets over? Help me please.
27th March 2014, 06:19 PM

iam msc computerscience (post graduate)completed in 2001. i want to do job now. i don't have experience.so much gap in studies now i want to learn some courses to get good job .please kindly give detailed information regarding courses to get good job.
28th March 2014, 08:22 PM

what is the salary i earn after MCA...please tell me how much will be the salary
12th April 2014, 01:52 AM

I'm a b.sc (pure science) student & have 60% marks.so, generally I have not good idea about computer compare than a BCA Student.so would it be a right choice for me to do MCA? Plz help me .
1st May 2014, 11:43 PM

what is compregation best b.tech and MCA
after completing mca with a good command in languages like c,c++,data structure you can easily get a minimum of 3.6 to 6 lakhs per anum
10th June 2014, 12:30 AM

i m good in programming nd 60% in 10th nd 80% in hs... nd bca 8.4 from wbut... then can i go for mca or job
19th February 2015, 12:12 AM

I mam a student and complitin my b.sc degree in math hons and i god just 48% in b.sc...can i got anyollage for m.c.a in west bengal....plss inform me at my email [email protected] what is the min and max salary in jobs after m.c.a