8th May 2011, 02:36 PM
naman oberoi

Can MCA be done after EC engineering? Benefit of doing this and the salary offered?

can mca be done after ec engineering?and wht be the benefit of doing it??wht will b the salary after having double degree?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them? -- [New]
  2. Benefit of doing MCA after BCA? Fee structure and Salary package after MCA?
  3. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  4. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  5. What is the salary offered after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  7. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  8. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  9. What are the future prospects of a candidate doing MCA after BCA?
  10. Best engineering branches for girls in descending order? What is the salary offered?
  11. What is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA?
  12. How to benefit from Education Loan offered by WBMDFC?
  13. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  14. Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?
  15. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  16. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  17. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  18. Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?
1st September 2011, 02:02 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can MCA be done after EC engineering? Benefit of doing this and the salary offered?

You can do..
it will be beneficial for you for having a masters degree..
you can expext up to a package pf around 4-4.2L.pA
5th September 2011, 03:31 AM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: Can MCA be done after EC engineering? Benefit of doing this and the salary offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naman oberoi View Post
can mca be done after ec engineering?and wht be the benefit of doing it??wht will b the salary after having double degree?
Dear Friend

You can do MCA after B.Tech. in ECE for sure but if you do so it will not
at all be beneficial in any aspect.

I would suggest you to drop your this plan without any hesitation.

MCA is a three year course. You can get a much better job just after B.Tech.
than after MCA.

If you want to do master degree then you should better go for M.Tech. with
specialization in some core Electronic subject.
24th September 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What can i do after 2 science with 60% mark
Which is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?