10th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA?

what is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  2. Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  4. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  6. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  7. How much salary is offered after doing BCA?
  8. Minimum Salary I can get through MCA course?
  9. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  10. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  11. Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?
  12. What will be the salary offered after completion of BCA course?
  13. How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
  14. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  15. Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?
  16. How much will be the fresher's salary package per month after doing BCA and MCA in Bangalore?
  17. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  18. Minimum and Maximum salary of JTO in BSNL?
19th October 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA?

Isn't there any scholership for University Top scorer in BCA semister examination?(AMARAVATI UNIVERSITY)
20th October 2013, 01:17 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum and maximum salary offered after doing BCA and MCA?

It completely depends on the company you are being recruited, college you attended placement whether on-campus or off-campus.
But however it generally ranges 8k to 25k at the time of joining and increases as per your experience in the field.
22nd April 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

When i complete my bca if i go to some company what is the salary?
8th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am student commerce stream I passed my 12 and now i confuse to decide what should i do . I don't want to do b.com my friend said you should go for BCA it has more jobs chances as compared to b.com .. what should I do ?
28th June 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA student final year. after complete BCA which course studied in higher study
28th March 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA final year student, I am interested to study java or android or ios. which course is better and has many opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?