30th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?

after ca how to apply a govmt jobs and salary that is offered? Please tel me

Related Questions:
  1. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  2. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  3. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  4. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  5. Will I get a government or private job after BAMS? Salary that is being offered?
  6. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  9. What is the general salary offered for economic post graduation student?
  10. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  11. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  12. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks?
  13. Which government job i can apply for being a Home Science post graduate?
  14. Government jobs with good salary after 12th with PCM?
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. What are the government jobs we can apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  17. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  18. What is the salary range and type of job offered at Airport
2nd November 2011, 09:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?

You can find numerous opportunities after completing CA. You can find job opening in many public sector banks. These banks conduct test for recruiting CA professional. You can also find job opportunities in many public sector companies. Some of the public sector firms recruiting CA professionals are ONGC, RECL, MOIL, SCIL etc.
14th May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?

what type of job can get after completing MBA in finance ?
16th September 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary of ca in govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?