13th April 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

I cannot delete the courses after finishing 11th standard what courses I will take please answer for the question

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream
  2. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  3. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  4. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  7. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  8. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student
  9. Information regarding MCA course? Jobs after MCA course?
  10. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  11. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  13. Which is the best degree course to pursue after completing 12th Computer Maths? -- [New]
  14. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students?
  15. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  16. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  17. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  18. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths?
16th April 2020, 01:13 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?

---As per your qualification,I truly recommend you to select the Computer engineering course.

--Moreover ,computer engineering is great future ahead.
As you know the software production scenarios is increasing day by day.

--After completion of Graduation ,if you gain some experience minimum of 1 year,then absolutely you receive the minimum salary of 20,000.
10th May 2020, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I was not take into decision with me what can i do after finishing 12 th computer science with maths
20th July 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12 with math science and i want go in police si but graduation is required so want to choose computer course what should i do
21st March 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Computer maths group in 12th finished after what exams return
7th June 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hiiiii Friend,

After 12th standard with Computer & Maths you can do graduation.

Different courses available after 12th with Computer & Maths are as shown: -

Graduation Level courses are

1. B.E. or
2. B.Tech. or
3. B.Sc. or
4. B.Com. or
5. B.A. or
6. BBA or
7. BCA or etc.

Good Luck & Good Wishes
Bsc us a good course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?