11th June 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream

what all courses are available for a student who is completing his 12th in maths computer stream....??? which will be the best courses which has more job opportunities....

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?
  2. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  3. Should I take BCA after completing 12th?
  4. Is maths a compulsory subject for BCA courses or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  6. Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?
  7. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  8. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  9. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  10. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  11. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  12. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  13. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  14. Can I go for any computer application course without having Maths in 12th commerce? Which are the courses available?
  15. What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?
  16. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
  17. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream?
  18. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
11th June 2013, 08:21 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what all courses are available for a student who is completing his 12th in maths computer stream....??? which will be the best courses which has more job opportunities....
There are various courses after 10+2 for those candidates who have passed their Intermediate with Maths and Computer Science.It will depend upon you which you will choose to make your carrer.The course which you should select depends upon Aptitude,Skills and Interest in that field.
Some of the details of these courses are :

BCA:Bachelor of computer application is a 3 years degree course.It deals with the computer Programming and its Architecture.After completing this course you can do MCA(Master of Computer Application).
  • To take admission in this course your minimum educational qualification should be Inter pass out in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Your compulsory subjects in Inter should be Computer and Mathematics.
  • Minimum marks required to apply for this course is 60% in Inter.
B.SC:Bachelor of science is also a 3 years bachelor degree course.There are four streams which you can select through this course.You can do your Honors in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Information Technology.
  • To take admission in this course,your minimum educational qualification should be Inter pass out with science stream.
  • Your minimum marks in Inter should be 65% or above.
B.Tech/BE:Bachelor degree in Engineering is a 4 years degree course.To take admission in this course you will have to apply for IIT-JEE Exam.In order to apply for this exam you should have a science stream Inter degree with 70% marks and your age should not be above 25 years.

B.Arch:If you are Interested in Computer Aided Design and Graphics and you have good skills in logical and Analytical ability then you should choose this course.This course very advanced computations thus requirement of Mathematics is essential.
  • To apply for this exam,you will have to apply for NATA(National aptitude test in Architecture) Exam.
  • To apply for this exam,your subjects in 10+2 should be Physics and Mathematics.
  • Your minimum marks in Inter should be 50%.
25th May 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream

I am a cbse 10grade qualifier with a CGPA of 7.2. I like to study biomaths in state syllabus,but they are ready to give me computermaths not bio.Is it better for me to study in cbse or state syllabus?
10th April 2018, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 12th maths with computer after how much courses I have to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?