14th November 2016, 08:57 PM
ABHIVINSHEK

Which is the best degree course to pursue after completing 12th Computer Maths?

Respected Sir, Which is the best degree course for me as I am studying in 12th Computer Maths and I scored 73% mark in class 10th. I need a good job in future which has a good salary package of 100000 a month. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths?
  3. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  4. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  5. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  7. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  8. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com (Computer Application and Statistics)? What is the procedure to do so?
  9. Information regarding MCA course? Jobs after MCA course?
  10. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  11. What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  13. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  14. Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?
  15. Can i do MD from Germany after Pharma D?
  16. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  17. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
  18. Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
15th November 2016, 05:23 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best degree course to pursue after completing 12th Computer Maths?

There are many courses for which you can apply after completing 12th.

You can do some graduation courses which are mentioned below.

B.com

B.Tech

B.E.

BBA

BCA

You have to choose your interest field for example if you are interested in finance then go for MBA.

If you are interested in Law then you can go for LLB.

You can also do CA,CS,MCA after completing graduation.
15th November 2016, 06:59 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which is the best degree course to pursue after completing 12th Computer Maths?

As per you are saying that you have Maths as your subject, which means, you have opted non-medical, or maths is an additional subject for you.

You have an opportunity to do Engineering, or you can do diplomas in Fashion designing etc.

If you are interested in computer stuff, then you can choose for Software engineering, CSE ,etc.

Salary Package depends upon on your skills and the company you working for.
15th November 2016, 07:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

After completing your 12th with Compute and maths you can go for these courses:
BA
B.Com
BMS
Mass Communication
Fashion Designing
Event Management
LLB
Hotel Management

After done your graduation from one of these course you can apply for the Civil Services exam, Government jobs exam.
You can apply for these exams:
CDS
UPSC
RRB
Banking Exams
Police jobs
IBPS exam
etc.

If you clear government exams and get a government sector job than you can get a good salary package. And after taking experience your salary will be increase according to experience and post.
15th November 2016, 08:37 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Mostly, Students choose the engineering course after the 12th science. There are also many courses available other than engineering which are listed below. You can choose any course which is best suited for you. You can earn well if you have an interest & skills in that. Finally, Salary depends on factors such as your company, your experience & your performance.

Courses After 12th Science with Maths
- Engineering
- B.Arch
- BBA
- BCA
- CA
- CS
- B.Sc
- Designing Courses
- Fashion Technology
- Travel & Tourism Course
15th November 2016, 11:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

One thing I would like to say is, it is very difficult to earn 1L package a month immediately after completion of your studies as a Fresher.

But it is possible after getting some work experience. For that I suggest you to go for IT industry as you have already gone through Computers in your 12th class.

I would recommend you to opt for B.Tech with any of the below streams
-CSE (Computer Science Engineering)
-IT (Information Technology)

Try to get admission for this course in top colleges so that you will be having the benefit in terms of campus placements.

IT is well developed in India and so many top companies will offer good salaries for the candidates who are having strong subject knowledge and communication skills.

Some of those popular companies are as below
Microsoft
TCS
Infosys
HCL
Cognizant
Genpact etc.

The selection procedure for these companies consists of the following rounds
-Written Test
-JAM
-Group Discussion
-Interview

In addition to preparation for your academics, spend sometime towards this area so that you can get job easily.

I have seen people who received 16 L package from Microsoft. So, you have the chance to fulfill your dream. Put your best efforts towards achieving it.
16th November 2016, 08:11 PM
IAS abhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHIVINSHEK View Post
Respected Sir, Which is the best degree course for me as I am studying in 12th Computer Maths and I scored 73% mark in class 10th. I need a good job in future which has a good salary package of 100000 a month. Please answer as soon as possible.
I think you have to try for IIT and after it u have to opt C.S.E
18th November 2016, 11:03 AM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHIVINSHEK View Post
After completing your 12th with Computer and Maths you can go for these courses:
BA
B.com
LLB
BCA
BBA
B.Sc
or any diploma course.
16th January 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am studing my 12th standard with computer maths , so i want to select which course in college which is valuable and which can earn good salary such as more than rupees 1,00,000.Please reply me soon and i was confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?