24th March 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Dear Sir,

I want last year icar agronomy syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar ARS-NET

Please send the above matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

karan verma
7th April 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Kindly send me icar previous papers on my email.id plz its request send them immediately plz.Send them on my ds email id fastly
[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Please send the old question papers (2010 and 2012 ) of ICAR - ARS NET to my Email address : [email protected]. I will be always thankful to u.
22nd May 2012, 06:03 PM
ppvora

Dear sir,

send me question papers of ICAR - NET Exam (2010 & 2012) Subject : Economics and agri business management to my Email address : [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me agronomy syllabus and previous question pappers for preparing icar exam.
28th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Sir,
I want to appear in the ICAR-NET exam for Agronomy.
Please send me a link to my E-Mail ([email protected]) from where i can get the previous years question papers of NET exam of Agronnomy.

Thanks.

From-
Anup Kumar
12th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to appear in the ICAR-NET exam 2013 for Agronomy
Please send me the previous years question papers of NET exam of Agronnomy to my E-Mail ([email protected])
Thanks.

From-
Anchal
10th February 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me a link to my E-Mail ([email protected]) from where i can get the previous years question papers of NET exam of Agronnomy.

Thanks.
From-
Kalesh Kumar Paikra

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/icar-agronomy-net-syllabus-question-papers-icar-net-perparation-5862.html#ixzz2KVIH29eL
7th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF SEATS IN AGRONOMY BRANCH OF ARS?
9th August 2013, 01:50 PM
lakhpat rajpoot

[[email protected];35064]Dear Sir,

I want icar agronomy syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please sand the above matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks

Lakhpat rajpoot
1st September 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

agronomy net syllabus
15th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];35064]Dear Sir,

I want icar agronomy question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please sand matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Thanks & Regards

vinod kumar mishra
22nd October 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want last year icar economic botany and plant breeding syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please send the above matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & regards
divya

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/icar-agronomy-net-syllabus-question-papers-icar-net-perparation-5862.html#ixzz2iRgiY0Zs
9th November 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want icar agronomy question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please sand matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path. and plz send me next application date and details

Thanks & Regards

Ravindra Singh
22nd May 2014, 01:46 AM
sawanneekhar1719

I want previous 10 years question papers of icar net (agronomy) that will be helpfull for me to prepare net exam this year.

Please send matter on my mail id
([email protected]) or guide me path.

and plz send me as early as possible.

Thanks and regards
Sawan neekhar
5th September 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

please send on my I.D. [email protected]
27th December 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir pls send me icar previous15yrsquestion papers sir my email I'd [email protected]
27th December 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir im preparing for icar in agronomy so pls send me previous question pap e rs. ([email protected])
5th February 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing icar agronomy.. The question papers are not available pls provide to me as soon as possible
1st April 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I need last five year questions both of NET and SRF for
Agronomy

Please inform me how I get this

Thanking you sir
With regards
sangeeta
e-mail: [email protected]
13th February 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, want to submit ug c net 2017 form . So plz give me syllabus Of this exam and also give me information about this exam.
17th April 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want the last ten question paper of icar net agronomy
Please send the papers or link from where on ([email protected])
10th November 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me agronomy NET exam last five years question and answer paper. my email is [email protected].
Thank you
6th July 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want msc syllabus for agronomy, so please
help me sir. Sir i need author help that is which is best book for reference for agronomy
Thanks
From-konkanchi manjula chowdary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?