7th July 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

sir i am doing m.tech in private university wat standard should i except doing m.tech in dat my college

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?
  2. What is the salary package after dual degree in M.Tech computer science
  3. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  4. Minimum salary package after completing B.Tech Computer Science?
  5. What is the scope of doing M.Tech in future?
  6. How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  8. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  9. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  10. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  13. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  15. Which course will be better to do M.Tech in computer science or M.Tech in IT after MCA? -- [New]
  16. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  17. Career Options after M.Tech in Computer Science
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
7th July 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

sir i am doing m.tech in private university wat standard should i except doing m.tech in dat my college
18th July 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i did m.tech in cse with an aggregate of 79%..my b.e(cse) aggregate is 72%..i want to do lecturing...what will b my salary package if i join engineering colleges other than iit or nit????pls reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?