28th August 2011, 07:00 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Default Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Hi dear,

Yes Definitely ! SRM is the best university in India and The University Has good Infrastructure. The Faculty Of this university is also good.

So, if you are interested to do course from this university, then please dont worry, just apply for this university because the placement of this university are good and you will get good jobs in top companies.

So, please dont worry, SRM University is the best university and it was ranked among India's top engineering colleges and private universities.

And if you want to get the complete information regarding SRM university, then please visit the official website -

www.srmuniv.ac.in
Thanks
18th September 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I study in SRM...trust me it is the worst thing u can do to urself......!!!! it will make u feel sorry fr u....full of racist ppl..!!!!!!!
If u r a north indian nt evn dare to come here...!!!!! Teachers speak in Tamil here....they don't knw english.....they don't evn knw english...!!!!!!!!!
Everthng sucks here....!!!!!

I dont understand. A racist is someone who attacks verbally or physically other race people who comes to their land. How can the people who speaks only their language in their own land
be a racist? Think before u coment
18th September 2011, 07:37 PM
sabarish28

SRM UNIVERSITY IS BEST UNIVERSITY.
we dont know what ever happenend inside the campus unless the students propagate about their college.
20th October 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

which is more better SRM university or maharaja agrasen college of I.P university of delhi ????
plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply fast
21st October 2011, 12:18 AM
shashik874

Arrow Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KISHOR KUMAR K N View Post
How is SRM university? It it good?

Please help

------------------------------

it is dependent up on your ability because if you can not crack the iit or nit exams then it is better for you but ,before your admission you should have to chek the course you chose is aicte apporved or not but i advice you should have to try at least once in nit or iit. nit is also best as comparision to any private institue.
21st October 2011, 02:00 AM
tshortikar

Thumbs up Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Dear student,

SRM university is of course a very good college for pursuing a B.Tech or a M.Tech degree.
You will have to appear for an aptitude test which is conducted privately by the SRM university. Based upon the rankings you gain in that exam you will be called on to the counselling interview. The whole question paper will be of multiple choice questions.

If you continue your career successfully in SRM university you will surely be placed through the campus in a very good and reputed abroad company..

The whole atmosphere and the environment of the campus is very student-friendly. Very good hostel and food facilities are provided by the college,,

Join it closing your eyes if at all you get an opportunity..
Good Luck and Hope success
21st October 2011, 12:54 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiii dear,,,
Yes Definitely ! SRM is the best university in India and The University Has good Infrastructure. The Faculty Of this university is also good.

So, if you are interested to do course from this university, then please dont worry, just apply for this university because the placement of this university are good and you will get good jobs in top companies.

So, please dont worry, SRM University is the best university and it was ranked among India's top engineering colleges and private universities.

And if you want to get the complete information regarding SRM university, then please visit the official website -

www.srmuniv.ac.in...
good luck...
thank you
14th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

It is the worst college in india...seriously i do regret for pursuing my b.tech here....if u want to spoil urself jus come here...jus they sell the degree taking 10 lacs here n instead u wont get anything...so rethink b4 u join dis shit university...its not a well-organised university...dis univ wil make u a typical moron in 2 or 3 yrs...m totally worried abot ma carrier:-(
24th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

is srm good for genetic engineering
29th January 2012, 11:20 PM
pbhanu1994

Hi,
Is SRM University Ramapuram Campus is good for CSE?
and how is the culture of it? and what's the differences of main campus and this Ramapuram Campus?(About Culture)
does placement differ between the main campus and this ramapuram campus? means giving more preference to main campus and not giving more preference to ramapuram campus in placement.....like that...
plz reply me anyone plz...
22nd March 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how is mba in srm..?
22nd March 2012, 06:41 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
does srm university gives 100% placement
Yes surely does provide 100% placements,so go for it.

All the best.
6th April 2012, 08:19 PM
naseemgul

Hi !!! i am a bit confused.....which university is best for automobile engineering??? Srm University or Hindustan University, chennai. People say first preference should be Hindustan University....If so then how is the hostel facility at Hindustan ....Please help me solve my confusion....
26th April 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

everyone says that srm is not good than ssn thats true or not?
13th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

srm university is a money making center taking ppl in if they give lakhs of money.
the entrance exam is a scam and its a totally worthless university
14th May 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

how is srm university hostel life?
16th May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I dont know I thing SRM IS GOOD BUT IMA NOT SURE FROM THE REVIEWS I THINK ALL GOOD REVIEWS ARE DONE BY UNIVERSITY PEOPLE THEM SELF!
17th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF PLACEMENT OF SRM UNIVERSITY AFTER B.TECH.
22nd May 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

i got rank of 10000 in srmeee2012 can i ger civil/mech branch
22nd May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying computer science in SRM university...the college environment is very good and they teachers are very friendly...i saw one comment abt teachers teaching in regional language ! thats bullshit ! ! u really think a university where noble prize winners have come to give lectures will have staff which doesnt knw ENGLISH ! even my driver can speak english! my brother even though he did not do well in 1st year..got a job in TCS and got placed for 14 lakhs per annum...the highest salary offer a SRM student has got is 1.4cr which is more than any other private university like vit(12lakhs max) and maniplal(18lakhs max)...i hope this helped...but yes if u are placed in branches like B.Pharma u r DEAD..
-Anirudh Kaushik
23rd May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how is modinagar campus of srm university..??
4th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

MY SRMEEE RANK IS 5823. WHICH BRANCH AM I EXPECTED TO BE OFFERED? AND BEING A NORTH INDIAN GIRL WUD IT BE A SUITABLE OPTION FOR ME?
17th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Quote:
MY SRMEEE RANK IS 5823. WHICH BRANCH AM I EXPECTED TO BE OFFERED? AND BEING A NORTH INDIAN GIRL WUD IT BE A SUITABLE OPTION FOR ME?
i hope u got eee there
25th June 2012, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

does SRM placement differ between the main campus and this ramapuram campus? means giving more preference to main campus and not giving more preference to ramapuram campus in placement.....like that...
4th August 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

pursuing M.tech computer science in prist university chennai campus is valid and recognized for doing phd in other institutions.Whether prist is good university?
26th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

best go for it SRM is good
20th November 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What about Automobile Engineering in SRM University? Is it good? Please Reply Thank u!
3rd January 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

is the collage safe for girls. will the entrance be easy. is the students good. actually ahat is the correct course fee for B.tech
4th January 2013, 05:34 PM
James_007

HI FRIEND.......

"Yes"

>SRM University has good facilitie like Library,
>wifi internet facility and good lecture halls and yes having new technology of teaching at SRM Campus

GOOD LUCK
17th February 2013, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

so many reviews...one says that srm is the best and another says that it is worse how do we get to know who is right????
17th February 2013, 03:39 PM
yumnamgirish

SRM (deemed university)is one of the top most private college in India located at Chennai. It is a world class educational institution ranked NO.1 in India by, "Deccan Chronicle", "India Today" and "Education Times" (Times of India - GFK Mode Survey). No wonder SRM has become the most preferred institute among students not only in India but also the World.
SRM is A grade accreditation by NAAC

program offer by the SRM university

Engineering-btech , mtech, phd
medical-Mbbs , BDS,MDS, MD, etc
management-BBA,MBA
science and humities

faculty to student ratio is bout 1:3

for entering SRM university you have to write entrance exam conducted by the university
19th February 2013, 09:17 AM
kvs212011

Hai Friend....
http://www.newsforindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ytu1221652883.jpg

yes,SRM University Is Very Good University.It Have The Good Infrastructure,And Faculty.
**It Is Top 10 In India's Private and Government Colleges.
**SRM has great job opportunities for students and they placed in good companies.

All The Best Friend.....
21st February 2013, 11:25 AM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Quote:

Please help
SRM university is one of the top universities in India.It has about 33,044 students and 2358 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.But the fees is slightly high.If you have a sound financial background you can opt for this university.
29th March 2013, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Is SRM good for Automobile?
30th April 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

plz don't join srm its d worst place to live in they cheat u
they show only their main campus
srm is like shit im a 4th year student in srm im sure dat i wont get job
1st May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 7704 rank in srm 2013,will I get IT in the best campus in chennai...
1st May 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

how the placement for mechanical in srm chennai campus
5th May 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 4995 rank in srm 2013, they r calling for counselling on 1/6/2013 , should i go for it. is it better than petroleum univ of dehradun. i m a north indian
7th May 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 6000 in srmeee.vat campus nd branch can i get.shuld i attend councelling or not.
20th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do aerospace engineering .so i am looking for a university which is the best in the course and also offers me a chance to do my masters abroad . so please suggest me a good university with less fees or scholarship programs
30th May 2013, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Quote:
I am currently studying computer science in SRM university...the college environment is very good and they teachers are very friendly...i saw one comment abt teachers teaching in regional language ! thats bullshit ! ! u really think a university where noble prize winners have come to give lectures will have staff which doesnt knw ENGLISH ! even my driver can speak english! my brother even though he did not do well in 1st year..got a job in TCS and got placed for 14 lakhs per annum...the highest salary offer a SRM student has got is 1.4cr which is more than any other private university like vit(12lakhs max) and maniplal(18lakhs max)...i hope this helped...but yes if u are placed in branches like B.Pharma u r DEAD..
-Anirudh Kaushik
Hey, can u tell me if it will be wise to study B.Tech in biotechnology there ? Please tell me about the lab facilities too.
Thank you!
3rd June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

any opinion about ramapuram campus? how are the hostel facilities for girls there?
4th June 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

whixh is the best campus in srm university?
26th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

diffrnce bwtn srm ramapuram and main campus?????placement of both campus are different?
26th June 2013, 06:27 PM
saketdwngn

placement of srm main campus and srm ramapuram is same or different????
srm ramapuram is good for mech eng??????
27th June 2013, 01:28 AM
shivam2k6

Thumbs up Re: Is SRM university a good university?

Quote:

Please help

Dear Friend,

The SRM university is a private deemed university which is AICTE and UGC approved. It has got 4 campuses presently.

The quality of education is satisfactory and infrasture are very good. Many companies visit the college for campus placement. So, you can get placed if you perform well in engineering.

Although it is below par NITs but better than most of the private engineering colleges.

The fee for all the courses is very high. So, be prepared for that if you are willing to join SRM University.

All the best.
Thank you.
27th June 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

may i please know.... how is the branch of IT faculty and placement?? is is good or just ok ok??
27th June 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the advertisement done by SRM university as the no 1 private university. who gave the authority to claim this???
is it true or just a disguise.
i have learn't that many of the faculties are not well qualified. even they are having problems in interacting with the students.
they are in-taking student without fixing a particular number of intakes. the number of in-takes are just not only based on merits. they will take any number of students without fixing a particular number of seats.
is it right???????
1st September 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I wnt to join srm for udergraduate courses of science n humanities ...... i m north indian ....
is srm s bst fr the course........
plzz telllll.....
17th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sr m univ ramapuram campus is worthless for students as well as faculties. Useless branch in a garbage. No infrastructure No placement. North Indians and Andhra people are cheated well here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?