26th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

sir, i want to change my course of aieee from b.tech to b.arch
30th December 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

sir i have entered wrong adress in the dd so i want to cancel that and i have cancelled that dd and paid for a new dd zo plzzzzz give ne suggestions
30th December 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given wrong adress in the dd so i want to re apply plzz give me some suggestions my registration no:-21143169
30th December 2011, 06:12 PM
Thumarrushik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer dubai View Post
I ,UBAIDULLA MULLA registration number:5333050 has applied for aieee exam.i would like to cancel my registration and reapply it..kindly let me now the procedure to cancel the registration.
please this procedure is not allowed,if you send again application form,may be reject in exam.and best way again exam appear in next year. Also scope of bitsat exam.my point of view bitsat is more valuable than aieee.
30th December 2011, 07:49 PM
jeo-rocks

sorry dear, it is not possible to accept two applications for AIEEE according to their norms both of them gets rejected. So do not try to send another application hereafter. If still you want any more suggestion for your problem then you can contact the relevant authorities concerned. Please visit the official website and approach it nearest to your place.

www.cbse.nic.in//

thanks
31st December 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

IS THE STUDENT WHOP SENDS THE SAME AIEEE APPLICATION FORM TWICW DEBARRED?
10th April 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a big problem is that i 've send wrong amount of demand draft { less money } ..so please suggest me that whether i get admit card or not . if not then what should i do ..,. this year is very important for me my carrear also ... please reply as soon as possible............AIEEE 2012
thankyou
rishabh bhardwaj
kotdwara pauri garhwal
uttrakhand.
20th November 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my jee mains form and now i want to cancel it because i have filled a wroung entry so is it possible to cancel this form and can fill another one? What is the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?