9th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India?

Sir
Pls tel me eiilm unversity result sesion july 2012 B COM result is coming for 2012? Pls give me answer in my Id-- [email protected]
10th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

when will 2012 feb ma result publishing?
11th September 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

if B scMath is valid cours of bihar goverment l am a teachar in bihar gov
12th September 2012, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi Kindly let me know when the results are to be declared for BCA from EIILM university, for the exams held in july. Please email the response to [email protected]
13th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m doing B.Sc.(PCM) from EILLEM university throw distance mode for the session of 2009-10 to 2011-12 is it valid course for govt. jobs.
plz reply me on my [email protected]
13th September 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am sunil Doing B COM From EIILM University is Valid for govt jobs. Please reply me on my E-Mail-- [email protected]
14th September 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

may i know why the marksheet of feb batch has a dispute.. i got the result but marksheet not yet given till date... pliz verify me....
regards:sam
14th September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

where we Can find Results of B.A. year of 2012.. for EIILM UNIVERSITY.
ply get me back on (E-mail ID: [email protected]).

Thanks
15th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BBA from your university. Is it valid for any Govt. Job or to take admission to any other MBA course from any recognisied university.

Madhu,
Raipur, MP
17th September 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i m sourav kumar i want to know that EIIKM UNIVERSITY B A course is valid for goverment jobs in indiag.plz reply on my e mail [email protected]
17th September 2012, 08:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Aditya Sudhanshu, I am doing B.A (General) from eiilm university through distance learning, i want to know that B.A (General) is valid for govt. jobs in india. My graduation is valid. please reply my question.
Plese mail me at [email protected], or Call me at 8436885559.
HI!
E.I.I.L.M is recognized by U.G.C so friend after passing B.A you can join Govt. job.
Yes your graduation is valid.

GOOD LUCK!
18th September 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have just complited my graduation degree {political science}from eiilm university.Would i considered for govt job with this degree?
18th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me there is a course of B.LIB In distance course
19th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

is eiilm university gives three years degree in one year is that degree is eligible for any government jobs in ap.Please give the reply as early as possible my email id is

[email protected]
19th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

my self samim choudhary-malda (west bengal).
sir,
may ye janna chahata hu ke ----2012-aug or sept. ka exam kab huga ? huga ke nahi ?
plz told --Email or call me
1)[email protected]
2)aircel mobile no - 09641590777
19th September 2012, 06:13 PM
santhoshkumar1988

EIILM University

EIILM University is a recognized university.It is recognized by University Grants Commission.

It is established under sikkim state legislature Act No. 4,2006,Government of sikkim.It is also an Iso recognized university.

So your BA Degree is valid and you can apply for all the government jobs including state as well as central.
EIILM University, Jorethang, Sikkim, is fully recognized and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) vide letter no. F. 9-19/2007 (CPP-I) dated 09the May 2008 and is established under Sikkim State Legislature ACT No. 4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated April 3, 2006.

EIILM University is the first University in the country who have been awarded the prestegious ISO 9001:14001 certification, awarded by UKAS.

EIILM University has been established on the foundation of sound academic principles laid down over the years. The University carries the legacy of imparting international standard education in India. It endeavors to maintain the same high standards to achieve global presence. At EIILM University, academic programs are benchmarked against the best academic and industrial standards. A wide variety of programs are offered that cover a range of career-oriented qualifications. Courseware is periodically reviewed to meet industry requirements and student aspirations. The courses are designed to give students an opportunity to apply their intelligence, creativity and leadership skills to the challenges of the technology-driven world.

Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

BA ENGLISH ONE YEAR

Universities Offering a course in BA (ENGLISH )GRADUATION ONE YEAR (Single Sitting) through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

BA ONE YEAR ?

Bachelor of Arts (B.A. or A.B.), from the Latin artium baccalaureus, is a bachelor's degree awarded for an undergraduate course or program in either the liberal arts, the sciences, or both. Bachelor of Arts degree programs generally last three to four years depending upon the country, academic institution, and specific majors or minors.

Universities Offering a course in BA Single Sitting through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
20th September 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

tell me the date sheet of ba final year exam 2012??????????
20th September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i m sourav i doing BA frm EIILM UNIVERSITY SIKKIM is it valid for govt jobs.
21st September 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my name is Jwngsar Mochahary and i am going to do BA form this university so please let me know, is it valid for goverment job ? i ll be very grateful to you . my id is [email protected]
21st September 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my self sudesh kumar i am doing b.a. from eilm university. Is this course is valid for government job? please tell me soon as possible my number is 9466939336
21st September 2012, 09:10 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

EIILM University

EIILM University is a recognized university.It is recognized by University Grants Commission.

It is established under sikkim state legislature Act No. 4,2006,Government of sikkim.It is also an Iso recognized university.

So your BA Degree is valid and you can apply for all the government jobs including state as well as central.
EIILM University, Jorethang, Sikkim, is fully recognized and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) vide letter no. F. 9-19/2007 (CPP-I) dated 09the May 2008 and is established under Sikkim State Legislature ACT No. 4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated April 3, 2006.

EIILM University is the first University in the country who have been awarded the prestegious ISO 9001:14001 certification, awarded by UKAS.

EIILM University has been established on the foundation of sound academic principles laid down over the years. The University carries the legacy of imparting international standard education in India. It endeavors to maintain the same high standards to achieve global presence. At EIILM University, academic programs are benchmarked against the best academic and industrial standards. A wide variety of programs are offered that cover a range of career-oriented qualifications. Courseware is periodically reviewed to meet industry requirements and student aspirations. The courses are designed to give students an opportunity to apply their intelligence, creativity and leadership skills to the challenges of the technology-driven world.

Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

BA ENGLISH ONE YEAR

Universities Offering a course in BA (ENGLISH )GRADUATION ONE YEAR (Single Sitting) through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

BA ONE YEAR ?

Bachelor of Arts (B.A. or A.B.), from the Latin artium baccalaureus, is a bachelor's degree awarded for an undergraduate course or program in either the liberal arts, the sciences, or both. Bachelor of Arts degree programs generally last three to four years depending upon the country, academic institution, and specific majors or minors.

Universities Offering a course in BA Single Sitting through Distance Learning in India. Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working. Here is a list of Universities offering BA / B Com / B Sc Single Sitting through distance learning THAT’S called one year graduation / degree in one year ,degree is valid for govt jobs and higher education

HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST. 19th September 2012 12:37 PM Unregistered
Re: Is EIILM university B.A course valid for government job in India?
22nd September 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am neha i have done my 12th in 2007 I Want to graduation from eiilm University but after graduation (B.A.) Can I apply for govt job. Plese reply on this no 9717875110
23rd September 2012, 10:04 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

EIILM-Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management.

Yes,it is a recognised university.

This university is recognised by the UGC(University Grants Commission) and also recognised by the government.

This is the first university for ISO 9001:14001 certified in india.
The certificate and UGC recognised letter is shown below. So it is valid for government in india.

ISO 9001:14001 certificate:-

UGC approval letter:-

All the best.
23rd September 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is b.a degree valid to do b.ed in haryana
23rd September 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

is eiilm university is valid in all over india? plz send your answer in my mail [email protected]
24th September 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

My name is Parvej Rahaman. I am doing BA from Eiilm University session is 2009 - 2012. I want to know Eiilm University is one setting is valid for govt jobs of west bengal & will I continue my study further.
Request you to please tell me.
Mobile No 9153494795
Email Id [email protected]
24th September 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I did my 10 2 in 2005 and after that I want to take admissions BCA, . is it valid in goverment job i took admissions from institute in noida IN ONE YEAR FROM EIILM UNIVERSITY. Is it true and is this a valid degree of graduation. Should I go for it. I'm very confused, please help me.
24th September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Is M.A.English validfor Government job in Maharashtra?
25th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com from eiilm so is this valid for mpsc

email [email protected]
26th September 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to join b.sc degree
please send b.sc course details
email id [email protected]
26th September 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i am wiiling to do bsc with pcm is it valid degree to apply for other course after compliting bsc pcm from this unversity and for abroad as well as in india for govt or other sectors job ..
27th September 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to join BA in distance education, roll. no. 157370, 2nd 302523, 3rd s397027
Please send Course details about BA 1,2,3
to email ID : [email protected]
27th September 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir/ madam
i currently ba programme 2012 from eiilm university. i check my profile. please send my email.id. ajay4453@@gmail.com
[email protected]
eiilm university website please send my mail i.d.
28th September 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

is DME ( Diploma in Mech. Engg ) valied in Govt Jobs. I am doing Pls tell me Email: [email protected]
1st October 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am farhan from aligarh sir i want to know eiilm university are valid pleas answer my quation
4th October 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

B.A drgee vaild for government jobs & SSC or DSSSE
5th October 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir ji kya eiilm uni valid hai.mainy es sal last month exm diye hai.please give me ans...my email id [email protected]
5th October 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to join BA in distance education,
Please send Course details about BA
to email ID [email protected]
6th October 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I did any 10 2 in 2008 and after that i tried to do BCA, but i am drop out. I've come to know about BA in one yera from EIILM University. is it true and is this a valid degree of graduation.
please relay EIILM University degree valid for H.P govt sector.
Reply:- [email protected]
6th October 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I did any 10 2 in 2008 and after that i tried to do BCA, but i am drop out. I've come to know about BA in one yera from EIILM University. is it true and is this a valid degree of graduation.
please relay EIILM University degree valid for H.P govt sector.
Reply:- [email protected]
6th October 2012, 05:39 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
I am Aditya Sudhanshu, I am doing B.A (General) from eiilm university through distance learning, i want to know that B.A (General) is valid for govt. jobs in india. My graduation is valid. please reply my question.
EIILM University, Sikkim, India is fully recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is established under Sikkim State Legislature Act No 4, 2006 Government of Sikkim. The Act received assent of the Governor on March 24, 2006 that was published under the Government of Sikkim, Gazette Notification No. 28/LD/2006 dated April 3, 2006. therfore doing ba from these university from distance education is recognized for governement job
8th October 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is Abdulazad from tamil nadu.eilm university is valid for government job in tamil nadu please [email protected],[email protected].
8th October 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am being offered MA in Eng from EIILM university in one sitting for the entire two years... please tell me if this course is valid for doing B.Ed further from any recognized University...
Kindly reply on urgent basis as I am running out of time.. Reply on [email protected]..
9th October 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Why the South Sikkim police raid Eiilm University? It has been said that they are offering fake degree? When the exam of september 2012 will be held?
9th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

in which year punjabi as subject entered into ellim university syllubus?
9th October 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the news of panjab kesari the eillam univercity is 1year to closed
but about you of the news?
please send id [email protected]
9th October 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want doing b a . From eiilm university thisis valid for government jobsplease give me reply mob no 8547696988 email id [email protected]
10th October 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to M.COM in distance education.this certificate is valid govt job or [email protected]
10th October 2012, 06:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Govt. job after passing B.A.
Friend EIILM University is approve by A.I.C.T.E.
And University Grant Commission(U.G.C)

You can apply for job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.F.S
> C.D.S
> C.B.I
etc

GOOD LUCK!
10th October 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to join BA from EIILM university .Please send course & fee details about BA General to email ID : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?