18th August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science

dear sir, I m pursuing b.tech in c.s.e branch . I want to be a ias officer. So please tell me after my b.tech Which subjects can I choose for preparing ias exam
1st November 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science

I m general category wid passed engineering from cse stream. Age 25 can I choose computer to become ips officer
13th March 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

My math is very weak and I want to known that it is possible to be an IAS officer
19th May 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I am in class 10 and in future I want to become IAS so please suggest me whicH field is the easiest and plzz tell me the procedure to become IAS ..:-) :-)
8th April 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am student of biology.can I prepare for IAS examination and I passed 12th through gseb board in gujrati midium
8th August 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm studying 12 science. And I want to become IAS OFFICER so which stream undergraduate is better. Science arts commerce or what??? Please tell me
1st September 2017, 08:05 PM
BILASH@learning

To become an IAS you must crack the 3 stage upsc examination, you must have overall knowledge in every aspects like a learned person,,, from the early days u should start reading the NCERT Books upto class xii and that will give you some extra oxygen when you would be preparing for the UPSC after a minimum degree of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?