29th May 2010, 09:46 PM
mcmohitchauhan21

Which subjects are to be chosen by an engineering student majoring in ECE for IAS preparations?

hi, i am a student of B.TECH ECE,
i am confused between the subjects i should take for IAS.
i am interested in physics and electrical engineering....
but these are not the scoring subjects as i have come to know from many places...
so, can U PLZ guide me regarding the subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  2. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  3. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  4. Which subjects are best for maths student for IAS (mains) preparations?
  5. Subjects to be chosen by civil engineering student for IAS exams?
  6. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  7. What is the syllabus of IAS? Which subjects should be chosen? I am a computer science engineering student
  8. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  9. How to become an IAS officer if I am a ECE 3-2 Sem student
  10. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How do I start IAS preparation right from 8th standard? Which stream should I select in my boards? Can I do Engineering along with IAS preparation? -- [New]
  12. How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?
  13. Which are the subjects listed in IAS for ECE branch?
  14. How to write IAS exam if I am a engineering student?
  15. What are the optional subjects for ECE?
  16. Which subjects should I choose for IAS or UPSC Exam being a student of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Which is the best graduation before the preparations for IAS?
  18. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
8th February 2012, 07:54 PM
prince222

Default Re: Which subjects are to be chosen by an engineering student majoring in ECE for IAS preparations?

I will suggest u that u should take geography as one of the subjects ’coz its semiscientific related to earth science very easy to grab as u have already read it in u 9th, 10th but also because it covers portions of Prelims.NOW as for second subject is concerned u can either choose history/sociology/physics/electrical .I will suggest u to go for history if syllabus is not an issue for u , for physics/electrical if u have good hold of them and sociology if u r 80-90% interested in it . BEST OF LUCK
20th September 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are to be chosen by an engineering student majoring in ECE for IAS preparations?

I am a student of 8th std.i want to be an ias.from where can we get good study material and which are the best coaching centers and which are the best subjects to choose?
2nd November 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get prepared for the exams ? i am a student of 1st year b-tech so i am trying out to initialize the preparation from the ground level , so which subjects i can choose and what are the required steps to be followed ?
11th December 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am failed in my betech graduation but now i passed it
now i wnt to become ias as redy to do hard work but what subject should i choose as optional subjects
is combination of pub admin and geography is good for me?
how much chance u thought that i would clear ias in my 1st attempt if done a hard work???plz plz answer
20th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I m graduate in P C M. 2008 now i would like to preparetion for IAS....can i choose art subject for mains e.g- political& geography
4th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

which subject can i choose in upsc mains exam.i have done b.tech from ece branch.
6th May 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are to be chosen by an engineering student majoring in ECE for IAS preparations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?