5th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved?

sir, after doing phd from cmj university can we apply for govt. jobs.? plz revert back as soon. renu khatri

Related Questions:
  1. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. CMJ Shillong University state government of Meghalaya? -- [New]
  3. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  4. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  5. Is CMJ Shillong University is approved by government of India, UGC and AICTE?
  6. Is Dr CV Raman University in Bhopal or CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya AICTE approved? Which one is a better university to do M.Tech?
  7. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved?
  8. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved?
  9. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  10. How can I get information regarding CMJ university?
  11. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  12. Is CMJ university situated in Meghalaya, approved by AICTE?
  13. Is CMJ University Meghalaya Shillong approved by UGC? Is Ph.D from University valid?
  14. Is CMJ university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  15. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE?
  16. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  17. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  18. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
8th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

there are lot of website pages that they claim that CMJ University is Fake
i want to do my hotel management degree and work in abroad
11th May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

can i do my M.P.Ed from CMJ university............. correspondently..........and i want to know ........... after tis .... will i be able to aaply for govt jobs at all india level
11th May 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i would like to take an engineering degree from cmj university megalaya, so could you please tell me that after i will get the degree from this unuversity,can i apply masters or pg in any european countrys, is this certificate valid in abroad??????? plzzz give me the information about this to mail to [email protected]
30th May 2013, 02:23 PM
James19williams

I think we all should know that CMJ is no longer valid as it does not fall under the norms of UGC affiliated universities. Unfortunate for those who did their studies from CMJ Shillong. Please be aware of fake colleges and universities.

Thank you and best of Luck
James
5th June 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

plz detail in mechinal engineer aicte approved yes or no my id [email protected]
1st July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom in cmj university can i apply for govt job or else can i join for regular college for mcom .in bangalore university.
pl send mail [email protected]
13th September 2013, 07:51 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The CMJ University is located in Shillong and is established by the Meghalaya State Government.

The CMJ University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under section 2(f) of the UGC Act , 1946.

Sorry to say but the University has not got approval from the All India Council For Technical Education [AICTE].

So , Any Technical Degree offered by this university is not valid for any type of Government jobs.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
29th September 2013, 11:10 AM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend................

No.....Thus the technical courses offered by the university will not be acceptable by most of the government as well as private organizations.However, in examinations conducted by union public service commission, state level public service commission do not require the degrees to be approved by the council. For such examination, recognition by University Grant Commission is only mandatory and as far as CMJ University is concerned, it is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and by the Government of Meghalaya.CMJ University is offering undergraduate and post graduate courses ...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
#27 Report Post
27th July 2012, 07:16 AM

thank you...............
26th October 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHEN UNIVERSITY WILL WORK PROPERLY FOR GETTING INFORMATION
19th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done ba from cmj, there was a institute in janak puri by the name of KMS institue.. I paid them, bt by the time they were about to give me my docs, they closed the istitue.. can anybody get help me getting it from directly CMJ.. plzzzz do rply.. its rlly imp for me.. plssss
9th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I got PHD degree from CMJ on 31Dec 2012, can any one tell if i can use this for government job? Will this be treated as fake?
14th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I got BCA degree from CMJ on 31Dec 2012, can any one tell if i can use this for government job? Will this be treated as fake?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?