18th October 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about M.Com. entrance exam under delhi university?

can any body plz give me link of last year question papers for M.com entrance exam by delhi university...my Email iz [email protected] in advance....:-)
23rd October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Just I am awaiting B.COM(P) final year result & I want to take admission M.BOM .Could me say, what is the process ?
23rd October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want know about M.Com admission process.Because I am awaiting B.Com(P) final year result & I want to take admission . So please give me some information.
1st December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the sallybus of m.com
2nd May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want M.Com Model papers for PGRCET 2012 entrance exam. If u hav any body pls revert back me... [email protected]
13th May 2023, 06:00 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The University of Delhi conducts an entrance exam for admission to its M.Com. program. Here are some details about the M.Com. entrance exam under Delhi University:

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce (B.Com.) or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) or 45% marks (for OBC/CW/PwD category) or 40% marks (for SC/ST category).

Application Process:
The application form for the M.Com. entrance exam is available online on the Delhi University website. Candidates need to fill the online application form and pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.

Exam Pattern:
The M.Com. entrance exam is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of 100 objective-type questions. The duration of the exam is two hours. The exam comprises of four sections: General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Business and Economics.

Marking Scheme:
Each correct answer carries four marks, and for each incorrect answer, one mark is deducted. There is no negative marking for unanswered questions.

Admit Card:
Candidates who have successfully applied for the M.Com. entrance exam can download their admit cards from the Delhi University website. The admit card contains important information such as the candidate's name, roll number, exam center, and exam timings.

Result:
The results of the M.Com. entrance exam are usually announced within a few weeks of the exam date. Candidates can check their results on the Delhi University website. The result is usually in the form of a merit list.

Counselling and Admission:
Candidates who qualify the M.Com. entrance exam are called for counseling and admission process. The counseling process includes document verification, seat allocation, and payment of admission fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?