22nd March 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

Sir i recently completed my inter my aim is to become an i.a.s officer so will you please tell me about the institutes which are offering i.a.s coaching along with degree
23rd April 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

I have completed my puc or intermediate in karnataka can I join in your college and which of the courses in your college
4th May 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir,This is K.Manasa. l have completed my intermediate(MPC) with 96% from a government college in Medak dist.I was interested in Mathematics. My final goal is to be a IAS. So, please suggest me the best institute in hyderabad to join in the degree with parallel IAS coaching at low of cost.
4th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please suggest the best institute in hyderabad which provides the coaching for both degree and groups simultaneously at low fee.
7th May 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter had passed her class 10 with 9.2 result. Is she eligible to become an ias? What are the steps to become an ias please suggest......
19th May 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Myself tejaswini. I got 98%in intermediate 1 st year. After completion of intermediate which is the best college that provide IAS coaching as well as degree. I request you to suggest
21st May 2017, 01:45 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by k v rao View Post
my daughter has passed Inter (MPC)with 83%marks.She had studied in kendreeya vidyalaya.Now she would like to take IAS couaching along with Degree.Which best Institute in hyderabad will give coaching for both Degree and IAS simultaniously.She is interested in maths.Kindly intimate how she has to proceed further.
Look for preparation of IAS exam you need to know about the exam and the subjects involved and candidates who is aspiring to sit for the exam should know what interest her the most. To crack this exam coaching is a secondary thing, but candidates understanding to the subject and subjects limit is the primary one. For the best resource for IAS exam one need to pay a visit to Delhi's Rajendra nagar and Mukerjee nagar book stalls where notes and books of huge information are available. Across the country Vajiram & Ravi Academy and Sriram Academy got the best faculties to train a candidate for the IAS exam, but at the end of the day its upto the candidate how much is she able to grab or retain the knowledge. There are also many online sources available like unacademy, mrunal, cloudaffairs, gktoday, etc. In this exam, the limit for any subject must be known because if a candidate is going to finish the mentioned topic in absolute sense then she wont be able to give her exam.

At Hyderabad, I guess La Excellence IAS Academy is a good academy one may try and take admission their.

In regard to choosing of optional, one must keep in mind that the subject which she is going to choose must interest her or liked by her. Maths is a scoring subject but syllabus is huge. In general, students choose political science, geography, history as optional but don't go by this trend, one must choose which is liked by her.

Hope the above mentioned data is of use to you, for further query please do let us know.

Good Luck,

Help100%
10th June 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which institute in Hyderabad provides the best coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?
1st July 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in social .so I want to know about a college which give Ias Coaching along with degree
23rd July 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate i have to join in IAS ACADEMY with degree
WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST?
15th April 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my inter bipc,so I wanted to join in integrated degree college with civils coaching, suggest me good college, my number - 9989215138
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?