29th September 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing

sir, I m urbashi chakraborty. I completed my b.sc nursing. now I m working 8n college. I want to know which subject is more valuable to do m.sc? next year I want to take admission in m.sc. after doing m.sc what are the job opportunities are there. I dont like teaching side. I want more salary...
10th January 2016, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing

I am doing msc nursing of obg, after that I want to become women counselor, so please. Give some suggestions to complete my motive
25th March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, i am having 2 years of experience in bedside nursing after bsc nursing and right now working in a college as a lecturer with 6 years of experience. I am not intrested in teaching. Do i have any better oppourtunity other than this.ready to do further studies also but not mphil or phd in nursing.will you please guide me
6th September 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in PUNJABI and B.ed so do you think there is a need of CTET along with MA or i do have an experience in education counselling but fresher in teaching in school, i am giving home tuition from many yrs . and i am looking for job right now, suggest me how can i get a pvt or govt job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?