24th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

In which field could I get a better salary, MCA or MBA?

i have completed my b.c.a so nw i want to know abt better salary in which field m.c.a or m.b.a?

Related Questions:
  1. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  2. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  3. What can I do after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. In which field could I get a better salary, MCA or MBA?
  5. Which are the best specialization courses after BCA?
  6. Which is the best course available for girls after passing 12th except engineering and medicine?
  7. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  8. What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?
  9. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best job oriented courses after BCA?
  11. Which post graduation should I do after BCA - MBA or MCA?
  12. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  13. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  14. Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?
  15. Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?
  16. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  17. What is the scope of MBA and MCA course? I want to do HR field in MBA
  18. What will be my salary after completing MBA+MCA?
27th July 2011, 11:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field could I get a better salary, MCA or MBA?

Both the streams have good opportunities. It will depend on your caliber and also the institute from where you pursue the course. If you pursue the course from reputed institutes like IIT, IIM certainly you can expect a good pay package. So first decide on the stream which interests you. Based on that try to secure admission in a reputed institute.
7th August 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Salary in mca
28th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

after mca what type of jobs have better salary
28th August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

after mca what type of jobs have better salary
13th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

In Which field I get more salary MBA or MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?