1st January 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

As of now there are boom for engineering , mca , mba.. . My questions is instead of getting the salary in thousands we can look forward for technical and management institutions wherein we will get the salary in lacs / month ? Isn't it ?

3rd May 2011, 05:04 PM
vasanth23

Thumbs up Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

hello,this is not good choice because trying to concentrate on the salary is big problem.you can get the salary by your experience only,and you must choose the field which you r having interest in it and improve your knowledge and the skills in your field which u have more interest.so please give importance to field over your salary.
4th May 2011, 10:31 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As of now there are boom for engineering , mca , mba.. . My questions is instead of getting the salary in thousands we can look forward for technical and management institutions wherein we will get the salary in lacs / month ? Isn't it ?
May be this attitude towards salary is an attraction but practically you will only compromise when you go along with your course

pursuing course for the sake of salary will not fetch the desired result in my opinion

So if you want to achieve the greater heights you have definitely work hard no issue at all for this and moreover you have to make the best selection of institute of the desired domain

if you are interested in MBA then you have to select a institute on the basis of its faculty guest lectures and so on but not on the basis of average salary of previous years pass outs you should remember one thing that ..

money always comes towards talent and the companies are in search for talent

You should gain the talent this should be your attitude

This is what i feel .

Regards

~AdityA~
20th May 2011, 04:32 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

It’s depends only and only in which field you have talent. Both the streams are giving huge amount but it depends on the talented candidate.
As we know that this is the era of science and technology so the first priority goes to technology but to manage this technology we need the management so it’s also a major demand of the companies. So it’s very difficult to say that which sector has the highest paying both are seems to be equal.
Now it depend what type of knowledge and talent you have according to your knowledge and talent you will be eligible to gain more.
20th May 2011, 04:33 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

It’s depends only and only in which field you have talent. Both the streams are giving huge amount but it depends on the talented candidate.
As we know that this is the era of science and technology so the first priority goes to technology but to manage this technology we need the management so it’s also a major demand of the companies. So it’s very difficult to say that which sector has the highest paying both are seems to be equal.
Now it depend what type of knowledge and talent you have according to your knowledge and talent you will be eligible to gain more.
9th February 2012, 01:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

if you want to achieve the greater heights you have definitely work hard no issue at all for this and moreover you have to make the best selection of institute of the desired domainif you are interested in MBA then you have to select a institute on the basis of its faculty guest lectures and so on but not on the basis of average salary of previous years pass outs
3rd July 2013, 01:54 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

If earning in lakhs was so easy, then you and I were not here.
There is no short cut to success. Engineering, MCA or MBA has its own important.
There are person who do good in all the sectors. Its not like you will earn more in MBA and cant earn more in engineering.
It depends on your personal choice. and future work environment where you would like to work.
Do look at money at the starting, try to make yourself qualified first.

All the best
24th July 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should we look forward to technical and management institutes where we can get salary in Lakhs/month instead of going for Engineering, MCA, MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit89itbhu View Post
HI

If earning in lakhs was so easy, then you and I were not here.
There is no short cut to success. Engineering, MCA or MBA has its own important.
There are person who do good in all the sectors. Its not like you will earn more in MBA and cant earn more in engineering.
It depends on your personal choice. and future work environment where you would like to work.
Do look at money at the starting, try to make yourself qualified first.

All the best
Well said
5th September 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom student.i would like to go mca.
A bcom student can take mca?
5th September 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a bca student which is the gud course for me after this mba/mca
19th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.com Plain final year. What should I do after my graduation. Should I do PG or try for CA, CS or bank. If I should go for PG so what should I do M.com; MBA or MCA. Which field has wider scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?