22nd March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good institutes in Gurgaon to prepare for NATA?

Not too pleased by incube. i visited last week, not quite satisfied with the tutors clarity on concept. i am going to NATA Study Centre in Sector 15, which has experienced faculty.
15th September 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

had a very bad experience at incube this year. Didnt expect such a low score, i could have scored this on my own without burning a hole in my parents pockets. beware guys
6th June 2016, 11:39 AM
Yashbansal156

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishc100 View Post
There is a very good coaching available from a practicing architect and visiting faculty at Sushant School, Sukriti Chopra in DLF City Phase-II. She really takes pains in coaching groups with personal attention to the level of almost individual coaching at times and conducts the classes from her home/ basement. Her contact number is +91-9810747962
Wow, their so called best college turns out to be Gateway College, Sonepat. My parent are so disappointed with Incube. They did nothing they promised.

They don't even have proper chair and table for us to sit! Leave alone any audio visual aids. And Sukriti man please stop this self pr. Not good!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?