22nd March 2013, 07:31 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many marks required in graduation for SBI PO exam?

There is no percentage of marks criteria in Graduation for SBI P.O. Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.
For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 and Graduation to be eligible for SBI PO Exam?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?
  3. Is it possible for me to clear SSC and SBI PO exams after completion of graduation with 56% marks?
  4. Eligibility for bank PO exam after 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  6. Eligibility to apply and selection process of State Bank Of India Probationary Officer recruitment?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  8. Required Marks to qualify in SBI Associate Banks Exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  10. How much average percentage in graduation is required for SSC and SBI PO exams?
  11. Will I get a job in bank after completing 12th in science stream?
  12. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs like SBI PO or IBPS PO? I have scored 49% marks in Graduation
  14. How many marks are required to qualify for clerk exam of SBI?
  15. Will they check my graduation marks while attending SSC and SBI PO interviews?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Required Marks in each section to get a Clerk Job in SBI? Is there any negative marking in SBI Clerk Exam?
6th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation (b.com honours) and i got 57% marks...my h.s. percentange 63..Can i eligible for SBI PO exams
7th April 2015, 04:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The marks required in graduation for SBI(State Bank of India) P.O.(Probationary Officer) is 60% in any stream from a recognized university.
The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/languages from an institute/school/college.
The age limit to apply for the exam is 20 yrs to 30 yrs for general category and there is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 yrs and for SC/ST 5 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?