7th January 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for bank PO exam after 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

HI, this is Daljeet singh, sir I want to know that my percentage in the graduation is 51%, and in the post graduation its 65%, so am I eligible for the bank PO test or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Bank PO exam after 59% marks in PG & not eligible as per Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam for bank for clerk post after post graduation in Microbiology and with an age of 30 years?
  5. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  8. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  9. Eligibility for Bank Exams is based on Average marks or Aggregate marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  13. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  14. Can I give SBI PO exam if scored 54% in Graduation and 60% in PG?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  16. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  17. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  18. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
8th January 2016, 07:08 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for bank PO exam after 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

PO stands for Probationary Officer Post. There are two exams for PO, one is IBPS PO and other is SBI PO exam. For both exam, bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for bank PO exam with 51% marks in bachelor's degree. The age limit is 20-30 years for IBPS PO and 21-30 years for SBI PO exam.

There are three stages in IBPS PO Common written exam namely preliminary, mains and interview.
8th January 2016, 02:20 PM
Gobinda Sen

Default Re: Eligibility for bank PO exam after 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI, this is Daljeet singh, sir I want to know that my percentage in the graduation is 51%, and in the post graduation its 65%, so am I eligible for the bank PO test or not?
Sorry to say,You are not eligible for Bank PO Exam.

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO :

candidate must have passed graduation with 60% for general candidate(55% for ST/SC).

Age is between 20 to 30 years.

ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

According to you,you do not have sufficient marks in your graduation.

If you get 60% mark in your graduation then your post graduation is extra advantage for you.

So,you can not apply for Bank PO.

Thank you.
8th January 2016, 03:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for PO Recruitment:

Basically this eligibility criteria varies from Private based PO Recruitment or Public or Government based PO Recruitment. So based on the sector you choose, the eligibility criteria generally depends upon. If you are willing to apply for PO Recruitment which is conducted by Institute of Public Service Commission (IBPS) then, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for that recruitment as there is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to be eligible for IBPS PO Recruitment. But if you opt to apply for Private Banks PO Recruitment, then in that case you are not eligible to apply as the minimum percentage criteria required is "Minimum 55% marks" from a recognized university. So I suggest you to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment, as there is no certain minimum percentage is required.
8th January 2016, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Examination pattern for Bank PO exam:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For more information visit at the www.onlinesbi.in. and www.ibps.in.
8th January 2016, 09:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for bank PO examination conducted by SBI. SBI conducts examination for recruitment of candidates in different jobs.

The eligibility to appear for SBI PO examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

Candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final recruitment in jobs. For more information about SBI examination details visit at http://www.sbi.co.in.
8th January 2016, 10:10 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for bank PO examination after 51% in graduation.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from any recognised university.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
  • Age of candidate must be from 20 to 30 years. Relaxation is also there as per government norms.
8th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, after completing graduation degree you are eligible to appear for PO examiantion conducted by IBPS or SBI.

To appear in examination candidate need to have graduation from any recognised university with age limit as between 21-30 years for SBI and between 20-30 years for IBPS.

So, you need to continue your preparation for examination for final selection.
9th January 2016, 12:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for bank PO posts. For the PO posts the eligibility is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university. The aspiring candidate age should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). The aspirant has to appear for Common Written Examination conducted by the IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
9th January 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for bank PO examination one should have possess the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:

PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.
9th January 2016, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university to become eligible for bank PO exam which is conducted by IBPS and SBI. There is no percentage criteria for this exam.

Just make sure that your age is between 21 to 30 years. There is relaxation in age available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
16th January 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done graduation with 58% marks and post graduation with 64%marks . Am I eligible to apply for canara bank and syndicate bank P.O. post
13th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I scored 51%in both graduation and post graduation what type of exams I will be eligible for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?