23rd May 2013, 10:04 PM
debry

Smile Re: Is MCA better than B.Tech?

You can't compare both of this...because one bca+mca candidate is = one b-tech candidate....so your salary in the company in both degree is same....but one things that...one bca+mca candidate have to spend 5 years to get this degree bt one b-tech candidate have to spend 4 years to get this degree....so..if you do b-tech after any degree...you can get job one year ago than a bca+mca candidate.now this is your personal matter,you want to spend more time to get a job....or not..
30th June 2013, 11:47 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is MCA better than B.Tech?

Hi
If you are Interested to Make your Career Bright in Engineering field, Than B.tech is the Best Option for You. But ytou can not Compare Both the course, Because MCA is the Master Degree course And B.tech is the Bachelor degree Course.
So, Please choose that Course in Which You have a great interest. So, that you can not have any problem while you are Doing That Course. But As Compare to Get Good Jobs With Great Salary Pacakage, then I will Suggest You MCA is Best Option, Because After comleting this Course, You will get jobs in Top IT companies Like Wipro, HCL, Infosys, DELL, And Manny more Companies.
1st July 2013, 10:36 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Is MCA better than B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun ky View Post
i want to ask weather MCA is better than B tech

DEAR FRIEND,

THESE FULLY OPPOSITE WAY, BECAUSE ONE IS THE MASTER DEGREE & ONE IS THE BECHELOR DEGREE.
M.C.A & B.TECH BOT ARE VERY VALUE FULL COURSE.
M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.
B.TECH STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY.
SO, THIS REASON WE CAN NOT SAY PROPERLY THAT WHICH COURSE IS BETTER IN BETWEEN.
M.C.A IS TOTALLY COMPUTER BASE LINE WHEN B.TECH IS THE TECHNICAL LINE.
SO, ITS DEPENDS YOUR WAY.

with best wishes of Makes 25

20th September 2013, 10:24 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR

B.Tech is better compare MCA becauce B.TECH is a tecnical degree .You Can Not Compare Both These Courses.

Because One is Master degree Course And Another Is Bachelor Degree Course.

Both these Course Have its Own Importance. So, If You Are interested in Computer field, Then MCA is the Best Optionb for You.

But, If you are Interested to Make your Career Bright in Engineering field, Than B.tech is the Best Option for You. But ytou can not Compare Both the course, Because MCA is the Master Degree course And B.tech is the Bachelor degree Course.

So, Please choose that Course in Which You have a great interest. So, that you can not have any problem while you are Doing That Course. But As Compare to Get Good Jobs With Great Salary Pacakage, then I will Suggest You MCA is Best Option, Because After comleting this Course, You will get jobs in Top IT companies Like Wipro, HCL, Infosys, DELL, And Manny more Companies.

So, if You have already Completed your Bachelor degree, than I will Suggest You Just go For MCA Rather Than B.tech. Because if you have completed your bachelor Degree .
11th May 2014, 11:56 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Its not that MCA is a good course to join and B.Tech course is not a good choice.

Both the courses are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

But the only thing is that the candidate has to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills.

Then the candidate can get job opportunities in top companies by showcasing these things in the selection procedure.

Moreover, MCA is a Post Graduation program and B.Tech is a Graduation level course.

It will take 4 years of time for you to complete B.Tech course and 6 to 7 years of time to complete MCA course.

However many of the companies will offer the designation of Software Engineer for both these candidates.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification.

If you have completed your 12th class, then I suggest you to opt for B.Tech course.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

Have good preparation for any one of the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
11th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of pcm and want to join air forces flying branch.what cachi do for same
17th October 2015, 07:20 PM
Roja kaki

M.c.a and B.tech both are very good courses but M.c.a comes under post graduation which is 3 years course duration and eligibility is any graduation from computers ..
where as B.tech comes under graduation which is four years course and eligibility is +2 form mathematics stream.
But what matter most is course and graduation are not even a matter every thing depends on knowledge and performance. so one should work very hard .
18th October 2015, 01:13 PM
maakaladla

MCA is a master in computer application,a post graduate course and B.Tech is a graduation course in various field like-
:electronic
:electrical
:mechanical
:civil etc.

Both are different field.
If you interested in computer sector then please choose MCA for a bright future and if you interested in engineering sector then choose B.Tech
26th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

If we talk about same post for btech and mca.....Oviously the salary of MCA graduate is more than the btech one aftrall he/she is a post graduate!!
P.s-Girls are more in Bca/MCA colleges rather than engineering ;) :P
19th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Please give me an idea about what i should do after 2 computer science.As I wish to become an engineer.
14th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.C.A course . So which company would be more sufficient for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?