15th July 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?

sir/ma'ami hav completed my 12th standard now i want to take admission in graduation bt i missed delhi university forms so kindly suggest me some private college for graduation in delhi .in advance m really thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  2. List of the colleges in Delhi to get private admission in B.Com?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi?
  4. List of the private commerce colleges in Delhi which takes direct admission in M.Com
  5. Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?
  6. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  7. Details about B.Ed colleges in Delhi NCR?
  8. B.Ed. colleges in Delhi NCR area? How to apply?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  10. What should I do first to apply for B.Ed course?
  11. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  12. List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?
  13. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  14. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  15. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  17. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  18. Rank wise top colleges list for engineering & B.TECH. in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2015, 12:50 PM
snehaguptaa

Default Re: List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?

List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi
----------------------------------------------------

**Deendayal Upadhyaya College
**Kalindi College
**Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
**College Of Vocational Studies
**Zakir Hussain college
**Acharya Narender Dev College
**Kuoni Academy of Travel
**Bhimrao Ambedkar College
**Keshav Mahavidyalaya
**Shivaji College
**Delhi Technological University
**All India Institute of Medical Sciences
**Indian Institute of Technology
**Hansraj College
**Bhagini niveditha College
11th August 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam, I have completed my BA in political science. I got less percentage 42.25% I want to do MA in Delhi. Can u please suggest me some private college so I can do my MA.
I will b your thankful sir/mam.
16th August 2015, 12:24 AM
Bapu!

List of Colleges in Delhi : -

Bharati College
Bhagini niveditha College
Keshav Mahavidyalaya
Bhimrao Ambedkar College
Acharya Narender Dev College
Deendayal Upadhyaya College
Aditi Mahavidyalay
Gargi College
Kalindi College
16th September 2015, 03:15 PM
johny dixit

Default National digital literacy mission

i am doing NDLM (national digital literacy mission) project for students...so i wanit to associate with you to do this project...Its totally govt. project started from 1 July 2015 by Prime minister of india (mr. Narender modi)...interested colleges, institution, polytechnic, ITI, can Contact us...
with regards
Mr. JOHNY DIXIT
24th May 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Hii respected members i have recently passed out 12 th by 74% from cbse board having a commerce now i want to do bcom or bba from new Delhi plzz suggest me some college as soon as possible i would be waiting for ur answer
3rd July 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i would like to know the private colleges in Delhi offering B.Sc agricultre course
27th July 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me all the names of Private Universities in Delhi....I want to take admission in Graduation (commerce stream)
27th July 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me all the names of Private Universities in Delhi...I want to take admission in Graduation (commerce stream)...
2nd August 2016, 06:25 PM
monalisasah

List of Private Colleges in Delhi
---------------------------------

>Deendayal Upadhyaya College
>Pearl Academy of Fashion
>Sri Guru Gobind Singh college of commerce
>Rajdhani College
>Faculty of Management Studies
>International Institute of Retail Management
>Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
>Sri Guru Gobind Singh college of commerce
>Faculty of Management Studies
>Indian Institute of Technology
>Acharya Narender Dev College
17th November 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12th class in 2016 by 77.40% in commerce stream can I get admission in 2017 in DU
12th December 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I fill admission from for open bsc 2016 but I'm not able to given exem so plz suggest me for graduation degree plz my contact no. 8901648035 deepak60670@gmail. Com plz sir
17th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest any real private colleges in Delhi to get admission in B.A honors (any English subject ) with 68% in 12th board exam (arts ) ..category- general
1st September 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th and got 54%. Can I get admission in any private college now
26th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 12 if i didn't get cut off of DU near my percentage then? I am eligible to take admission in any other colleges in Delhi suggest me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?