25th January 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?

looking for private law college in and around delhi /Ncr.which have 3yrs law course with eligibility of graduation....

3rd June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?

will i get abmission in ballb with 53% marks in 10 2
18th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private Law colleges in and around Delhi NCR region having 3 years Law course? What's the eligibility criteria?

I am seema dhiman. I got 46% in physics, chemistry and biology in 12th. 51% in physics, chemistry,biology and english. Suggest me pleese which college and course will be suitable for me. Give my answer on my id [email protected]. As soon as possible. Thanx.
23rd September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Im 42% in BA 2006 from DU belong to SC pls addvice me can I do law
27th February 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for llb degree with 48% marks in graduation-b.com
8th March 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am 48 years old married man i want to do llb part time , can you register with the bar and practise i graduated in 1986 from delhi university in history hons with less than 50% marks. it would be very kind on your part to advice the best' Thanx
14th June 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Kindly guide me for evening class of LLB and which college of NCR having thet facilities.
10th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what is tha date of addmision is it to late
30th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

age limit for admission ta ballb 1st year in session 2013-14 in choudhary charan singh university meerut uttar pradesh.
4th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I scored 44. 75 % in Graduation DU ( Correspondence ), Would I get any relaxation when applying for LLB colleges that require 45 % min marks in B.A?
27th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in LLB through correspondence or distance education with 55% of marks in 10 2. suggest me regarding colleage
11th September 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Am 32 yrs old completed my ba in social work through corresponding with 59% and belong to SC am eligible to join LLB in any college in Delhi.
18th November 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me good college for ba llb lateral entry....because i have passed b.com 1st year ...but because of some problem cant give exam of 2nd year...i want college in delhi ncr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?