26th July 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

Dear Sir Please Send the Exam for Study Material & Previous Years question Papers at [email protected]
28th July 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material and Model Question Papers for Territorial Army Recruitment?

sir, please send me the previous papers for me
email id: [email protected]
ph:9491410976
26th November 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 5years on [email protected] & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam.

[email protected]
12th December 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

please send me model questions paper of ta along with correct answer for the same.
meanwhile advise some exact book for the same.
please do the needful to us..
regards
karthick
[email protected]
31st December 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the previous years at [email protected]

Regards,
29th January 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Mam

Could you please be so kind to send me the Territorial Army Entrance Papers of the last 3years on [email protected] & along with that the Names of Books that I can refer to for the same exam. PLS PLS.
1st February 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the model question paper set of both English comprehension and General awareness of TA recruitment at [email protected]. It would be great pleasure if u will help me.
21st May 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I Would like to request you to please
send the last five years Sample
Question papers for Indian
Territorial Army. Please send me on the email id [email protected]
2nd July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,
could you please send me the previous years question papers and Study Materia of territorial army for me at Email:- [email protected]

Thanking you.
17th May 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am, Could you please help me with the study materials for Territorial Army exam?

My E-mail Id is: [email protected]
23rd June 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Please send tritorial army officer material to my mail smd.lathif @gmail.com
26th May 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I Would like to request you to please send the last five years Sample Question papers for Indian Territorial Army. Please send me on the email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?