2nd March 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hello sir I am mcom. Graduate and now I am working in accounts... Can I know that about your sap course and fees.. And about your institute? And after completion of the course can we get 100% job????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  2. Eligibility, duration and fee for SAP FICO 2015 course? How SAP FICO is helpful in 2015? -- [New]
  3. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  4. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
  5. Duration, eligibility, fee structure and benefits of SAP course after B.Com?
  6. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  7. What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
  10. How may I get admission in Law after passing 10th std?
  11. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  12. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  15. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  17. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  18. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course? Eligibility of this course?
9th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hi, i am MCA & Working with a co.from last 4 yrs.which modul of SAP will help me in my carrier.pls help
12th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA plz tell me may i do this course. plz suggest me how can i do this course
13th March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have Completed B.Com(Computer Application) and pursuing C.A more than two years but yet i have not cleared any paper, So can i complete SAP & get good job in reputed cause i am fresher & gap more than two year. What is best for me
17th March 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am betch in Textile Technology with 2.6 year experence in a small comany. i am interested in sap course. please tell me the which sap module benefited for me and and which institute give training on sap with low fees? (i am not interested to stay in textile field).
18th March 2015, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am working in a call centre. I am a BCA graduate. I want to learn SAP. I am in Delhi.
Please suggest me which module is best along with the institute and fee structure.
Preet Sharma
20th March 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Rahul (Mumbai). I have completed my BSc (IT) and also done Hardware & Networking Dip thru Jetking. So far I cud not get any suitable job. Therefore, I am thinking of doing with SAP (ABAP) course. Please advise details of reputed institutes in Mumbai & Western Suburbs with scope of placements as well as course fee, tenure of course etc. Further, also interested to know whether the education loan facility available for the fee payable for SAP training. Thanks
27th March 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do SAP by paying less fees ? As I don't have such financial backing. I need to do this course. It's very interesting n it has scope in future. So will u pls suggest which institution can grant me less fees n give education about SAP?
3rd April 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed mba hr before 4yr,is sap hr course will be helpful for me?
3rd April 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi I am krishnaraju I was done diploma in mechanical engineering 2010. I have 9 years experience in production planning , purchase (total project handling) I am interested in sap. this course is suitable for me for future carrier, please reply at [email protected]
4th April 2015, 01:25 AM
001shruti

hiiiiiii
For a technical graduate sap technical modules (SAP ABAP, SAP BASIS Etc.) are the good option. SAP BI (business intelligence), BO and CRM are also beneficial that depends on your interest.

For a functional graduate sap functional modules
===>> SD (Sales and Distribution)
===>> HRM (Human Resources Management)
===>>FICO (Finance and Controlling)
===>> PP (Production and Planning)
===>>MM (Material Management)
===>>CRM (Customer Relation Management)
===>>SCM (Supply Chain Management)
===>>SD with CIN
Thanks

--Shruti ---
20th April 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am thirumalesh i was done mba marketing now i am interst sap which coures is better for me in sap.which company offere's that coures...
which institute is best & fee structure
Reply me please my email
[email protected]
21st April 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I do not have knowledge in this field but i want to do . Is this good decision
23rd April 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir recently I completed my b.com ..and I want to become sap consultant. .give me some suggestions
23rd April 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

I'm recently completed my b.com.and I want to become an sap consultant ..give me suggestions
27th April 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

HI this is Manojprabhakar i was doing BBA in distance education currently am a employer in Lallitha jewellery corporate office in EDP department as a stock reporting and i have interested to learn SAP course In which courses suitable for me in SAP and which company offers me in that courses...
REPLY ME pls by email (or) mob..
[email protected]
27th April 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year bbm now.....can I do sap course now......or should I complete my bbm and then do the sap course....
6th May 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.C.A and right now m doing post graduation in M.C.M so can I do sap course ? I am in 2nd year mcm m I eligible for it ?
10th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I 've completed b.sc mathematics in correspondent with 52percentage. Can I do the course of SAP? ? If so tell me its fee structure and best institute to join that course. Also please provide me which one is apt in this course to progress my career.
12th May 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am Manisha i was done BMS Graduation now i am interesting sap which course is better for me in sap.which company offere's that courses.
16th May 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hii.....I have completed B.com in Mangalore......i want do sap....
so, plz suggest me about this course and fee structure for this course and which sap module is useful for me......
reply me......my email
[email protected]
20th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in CSE??How SAP course is useful for me?what is its fee structure?Provide me the list of SAP training Institute in all over India??
21st May 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello... I hv done engineering in Electronics and communications in 2011. Currently m working in teaching field but i want to switch in It field and I want to know that can I do sap or not? What will be it's fee?
3rd June 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed BCA I have 5year experience o want to do SAP so which course I do sir....
6th June 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com Account (Hons.) Pass 2009 & I am working a 5 Year Tally ERP 9 I am Interested a SAP Tanning Center In Mumbai

Rajesh Mishra

[email protected]
7th June 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am mamtha I am pursuing BCA and I am interested in SAP and I want to know which course is beneficial to me,and also the fees structure and benefits...
Please reply through email
[email protected]
12th June 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering & I have total 10 years of experience in Production & Manufacturing field. So can I eligible for SAP course? Please guide me.
12th June 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering & I have total 10 years of experience in Production & Manufacturing field. So can I eligible for SAP course? Please guide me.
22nd June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm completed MCA.... And I don't have interest in programming and software.... BT I'm willing to do sap course.... Which module is suitable for me???? Plez guide me to find matched best module.
27th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of s.y.b.com .please suggest me accounting base module...and also tell me that..sap is suitable for average student or not.
6th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

My Son is Electrical Engineer. But due to some allergy problem he feels difficulty to working longtime in outside in hot atmosphere in plant area. Will you please suggest some IT courses/programming so that he can build a carrier.

Regards,

M.K. Sharm.
Baroda
6th July 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

My son is BE Eletrical Enginner not able to work continously in plant area - out side in hot atmosphere.

Please suggest some IT reputed courses/programming so that he can build a carrier in that filed.

M.K. Sharma.
15th July 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is pradeep i have completed mpharm and working since from 3years in one of the MNC pharma company in nangalore in QA department n we r using SAP material management in our company so i m thinking to jump to IT feild so can i do SAP certification course ? And which module is sutable for me ? And wat is the scope after completion of course ? Can i gt job ? And my experience ll considerd ? Pls sujest me any one
16th July 2015, 12:15 AM
Mohit.Bansal

SAP Stands System Application & Products . After completing SAP you will get good job with good salary.

Eligibility Criteria-

Graduation in Engineering , B.Com , B.Sc, MCA or any Master Degree from a recognized college or university.

SAP Fee Structure-

The fees range from 2.25 lacs to 3 lacs
The certifications cost an additional 25-30 Thousand

List of Institutes for SAP-

>>Trident
>>Soft Learn Technologies Pvt Ltd
>>INFINITI Consulting
>>Sky Info Technologies Pvt Ltd
>>Path Reminder Software Solutions
17th July 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

After completing sap course which companies are offering job,and what will be the range of package?
6th August 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed mba in marketing and hr I have no job experience now I want join in sap hr module can u give me the information ,fee details, duration ,cost of course
10th August 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am Mukund I have done my graduation (B.A.) and i am working as a data entry operator from last 2 years now some one suggest me to do SAP course after many search about SAP i analyses that its a Commerce or Science students course is am eligible to do SAP course if yes please guide me in which module i can do that i am very confused from last 10 days what to do and where from I do????
10th August 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am Mukund I have done my graduation (B.A.) and i am working as a data entry operator from last 2 years now some one suggest me to do SAP course after many search about SAP i analyses that its a Commerce or Science students course is am eligible to do SAP course if yes please guide me in which module i can do that i am very confused from last 10 days what to do and where from I do????
15th August 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Ravi Goyal , done MBA in marketing also I am having more than 9 years of experience in Life Insurance sales, pls guide how SAP in SD is useful for me for getting higher payscale jobs.
Looking forward for replying on my mail id [email protected]
16th August 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I did Diploma in Mech. Engg( 3yrs) after 10th but I have experience of 3-4 years in Financial BPO sector. Iam interested to change my job to sap mm consultant. so I want to do SAP MM. I want to give my this BPO 3yrs experience. If I will do SAP MM, then can I illegible to get SAP MM Consultant in MNC Companies?

Please reply me [email protected] or call me on 9379798019.
24th August 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed graduation with BA . Can I have Qualified to this SAP course.
12th September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m Yogesh kumar . Im doing in Purchase department. I need SAP trainning and i want to get training related to purchase department.
so i want to descuss about fees structure . kindly contact me mob 8527019052.and how many days will be course duration .
27th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Suma I'm completed my m.com now I'm interested in sap what's the course fee please my email id [email protected]
2nd October 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hi i am b.com graduate
i have 2 years 6months of experience in retail field present am working in e-commerce now i want to learn SAP
for more benifits and also i want to change my profession from retail to accounting departments through the SAp
can you please suggest me is it right decision or not
15th October 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello ,I have done my graduation In Electronics & Communication Engineering, right now working in BHUSHAN STEEL LTD as a Electrical & Automation Maintenance Engineer, I want to know which module suits as my position and what benefit I will get through this,?
I m really confuse what course I should do in my career to improve it.
26th October 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

hi i am maheswari i am pursuing c.a and b.com and i am interested in doing sap.please suggest me which module i have to take
18th November 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I AM A BBA GRADUATE NOW DOING SECOND YEAR MBA IN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT,I HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE IN ONIDA LTD FROM 2000 TO 2005 AND FROM 2005 TO TILL DATE I M WORKING IN STOCK MARKET FIELD,WANT TO CHANGE MY CAREER IN LOGISTICS,,WHICH SAP COURSE CAN I DO NOW MATERIAL MANAGEMENT OR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT,KINDLY REPLY ME,,MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 97913-30100 KARTHIKEYAN
18th November 2015, 10:33 PM
iyes2cu

Hi sir i am a bba graduate now doing second year mba in logistics and supply chain management,i have work experience in onida ltd from 2000 to 2005 and from 2005 to till date i m working in stock market field,want to change my career in logistics,,which sap course can i do now material management or supply chain management,kindly reply me,,my contact number is 97913-30100 karthikeyan
26th December 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hii , i m Prateek , I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering and having 3.5 years of working experience with L&T Construction in Quality Department ,
How SAP will helpful for me?
Even i can change the fields also , which function module i should go for?
8th January 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED M.Sc IN PHYSICS & I HAVE EXPERIENCE 4 YEARS IN EDUCATION FIELD.NOW I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SAP COURSES .LET ME KNOW WHICH MOUDLE OF SAP COURSES IS SUITABLE TO ME & WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY CAN GET FROM SAP.PLZ LET ME KNOW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?