24th May 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?

I am a BA degree holder and pursuing MBA please guide me how to do LLB Correspondence course.

Email ID- [email protected]/[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  2. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  4. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU -- [New]
  7. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  10. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  11. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  14. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  16. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Bangalore University? What is the fee structure and duration?
  17. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  18. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
17th November 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?

Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
19th November 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I had completed my graduation from SOL DU so know i want to do llb through correspondence. Please guide me for the admission process to llb from ignou, so. How to apply for it? What is the fee structure, course duration, study centres, etc. please let me know more about this so help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepika Kadam

This is my Email Id
[email protected]
17th August 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE FROM DU WITH 54% AND I WANT TO DO LLB THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO LLB FROM IGNOU, SOL. HOW TO APPLY FOR IT? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE, COURSE DURATION,

PLEASE ANSWER THROUGH E- MAIL ID.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?