21st May 2016, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

Hello sir I m tanushri pawar...my aim is to become an airhostess am 18years old
My height is 5.6 so I just wanted to know how much percent is needed to become an airhostess
I just passed 12th from maths sci ..my percent 53% my email address is [email protected]
I also want to know can I do airhostess course directly afer +2
If I do...so it's good or not
26th May 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?

Now I am in class 12 and I want to go for flight steward. Can you please help me?
17th March 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. ..my name is swati from sangli maharashtra...I had passed 12th Sci and I can speak fluent English knowledge of various types of language also have good personality good face..I can swim didn't have fear of heights....then sir I want to apply for air hostess then..can I?
what is the process of applying????
5th April 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir!
I am Anjali
I am in 12th class from cbse board
I want to be a part of cabin crew..
My height is 5 foot 3 inch
I am from dehradun
What procedure i have to follow to be a part of your airline??
10th April 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to become air hostess after completion of my training in Hubli but,how to apply for job as an air hostess after the training is over .can you please tell me..
19th May 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, My name is Anisa Shaikh. I can not Speak English fluently but try, My small sister name is Sayyed Summaya. she have completed his 12 With science faculty. she is looking very beautiful & she can Speak English fluently. We are in ordinary family. our economic condition is very week . my sister say she wants to become a air hostess. I need your help can you send me your contact no i want to ask you something about airhostess.
31st May 2017, 03:39 AM
Fouzan Khan

Hello Sir, Sir I want to ask that can I apply cabin crew after 12th I have completed my 12th from Urdu Education Board Delhi it's private Board and I got 65.55%in PCM can I apply this & my Hight is 6.1 thanku.
9th July 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I think that for this opportunity there is a need off beauty... isn't .. sir my one and ONLY need is to have job in airport ... even as a worker inside the airport
15th September 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th with 52% now I am a BBA student. I want to join Air hostess training. my height is 5.4 with clear & fair colour complexion. Can I go for the air hostess?? I am confused as I have less score in 12th..
9th March 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my 2nd Puc in science faculty.. Can I get information about any free training centers and. If yes then what is procedure
16th May 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is shalini I'm a science stream student (computer sci and maths). I also know 4 languages (Tamil,English,French,Hindi).
But i just failed in a single subject in my maths exam can i able to get into cabin crew training ??
21st June 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv a very dark complexion cn i apply 4 airhosstess??
Sir now I am in 12th Std. My English is good and my height is good and I am good looking after 12 I want to became the steward in air India sir tell me more important
28th March 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm graduating from BA and I want to join air hostess. Is it possible without any diploma or training institute?
30th June 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an air hostess;is it completely comfortable if I have done my 2 in Punjab board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?