5th November 2011, 12:14 AM
samspat

Default Re: Which course to do after passing 12th commerce?

hi

course to do after passing 12th commerce

1. B.Com.

2. BCA

3. BBA

4. CA

5. ICWA

etc.
25th April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir cn i know the best colleges 4 Bcom & BBM?
28th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i get 65 % pls tell me can i join b.com for beter life
28th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed hsc commerce with 60% marks. I am weak in maths. Pl suggest whether I should take admission in a. B.com Or b. B.com Accounts and Finance Pls advise. Manav
15th June 2012, 08:46 PM
mnbgvs

HI,

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time.

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.

MBA, one of the most favrouite course among the Students after persuing Bachelors degree.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.

B.com, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.

ICWA/CMA, this course is mainly persued by students who want to work at higher level or one whose financial status is strong or one who want to do something different in Commercial line.But the negetive aspect of is that in India one can not expect the designation or pay and perk as compared to the students who switch to abroad after acquiring these degrees.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.

good luck !!!!!
21st June 2012, 02:35 PM

Question i want to join ias

i have done 12th by commerce from cbse board and i want to be ias then what course should i go foe plz advise me
28th August 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir / maam iwant to know about computer diploma courses with its details , scope after 10 2 from commerce stream now pursuing my bba ?
2nd April 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am,
I am an above average student of class 12th(commerce stream without maths) from lucknow, I have just finished giving my board exams and now I am confused about deciding which career field to choose..i am not able to decide that whether-
I should choose to do BCA from any good college (problem is that I am not able to find any good college offering BCA without mathematics in lucknow or delhi.kindly suggest some colleges for the same.)
OR
should I choose to go for CLAT and choose law as my career..
Kindly reply as soon as possible.
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?