30th March 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

I got 15.6/100 marks in GATE 2013 in cse. Not qualified however i wish to know the GATE 2013 score as per the new GATE 2013 score formula.So can someone please tell the score for 15.6 marks. And by the way i already have the formula so no formulas please.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies recruiting on the basis of GATE score?
  2. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  3. Is GATE score essential for job in private or public sector? Companies recruiting Non-GATE candidates?
  4. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  5. Is gate score valid for 2 years? List companies which hires candidates on Gate score basis?
  6. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?
  7. Companies hiring on the basis of GATE score? How to apply for such companies?
  8. List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks? -- [New]
  9. Minimum qualifications required for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jobs in government sector after passing B.E IT?
  11. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  12. Syllabus for Office Trainee Exam of HPCL? Important subjects for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  13. List of companies that are recruiting through GATE exam?
  14. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  15. Questions related to English grammatical portion which are to be asked in BHEL exam?
  16. Expected GATE score on the basis of preparation done?
  17. How to give the exam of BHEL after passing B.Tech electrical engineering?
  18. How can I get government job in Electronics Engineering field?
3rd April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges after GATE score of 30? Companies recruiting on the basis of GATE scores?

sir,i got 25.33 marks in GATE-2013(ECE),which colleges are good for me to join in M.Tech?in which colleges i may get the admission.please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?