12th November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of interesting topics for Biology Project?

project on commercial uses of algae method of production plz reply as fast as u can
13th November 2011, 01:36 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Topics for Biology Project

There are lots of topics in Biology in which you can make
good projects.

Below is the list of some good topics are given for your
biology project.

1.REVERSE OSMOSIS

2.Chemical analysis of food sample

3.Adulterant in food sample

4.Adaptation in animals

So you can use use any of the above topics for your
biology project.

Thanks
20th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got reproductive health as my project plz...................give me some idea wat topics should i involve and which website will help me...........................
6th December 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i want expermiment on effective micro organism
7th December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

bbm marketing project syn
29th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Want Some New Topics
I need excellent investigatory projects of class 12.so that i can submit to my teacher as well as exam er. please give me as soon as possible.
29th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can i have an interesting topic for biology investigatory project...soon
8th January 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hiii......frnds i need ur help fr my 11th class bio project...:-@
27th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

pls can u give me some sub-topics of ecosystem?
27th January 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

how to make the project on pond eco-system??????? plz help me...................................
11th February 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of interesting topics for Biology Project?

please give me an intresting topic for biology project........................................... ......................
1st March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

cud u plz sent me some interesting topic of biology i have 2 submit it on Monday :)
7th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

give me a good topic which would be very interesting
21st March 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Please i need material on this topic; Aeration effect on respiratory rates of a rared laboratory heteroclarias fingerlings
30th March 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

pls i need new topics wit info
31st March 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

IS IT THE TISSUE CULTURE IS A GOOD PROJECT TOPIC?
4th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

please i need a project topic with materials to work upon
5th April 2012, 08:08 PM
odun

Thanks for the job well done. please can i get materials on this project topic
11th May 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can projects be made on mental illness
12th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i need project topics on hydrobiology one of the best topics please
12th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want project material on reducing toxicity of water using living organisms
21st June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can u please provide with topics that includes our involvement.
13th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

please get me sm intrestng topics for my bio project.....pls
13th July 2012, 07:27 PM
priyankasree

Quote:
proposed topics for physics project ?
[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]physics project topics;

[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Water fuel Power Generation System[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Some people claim that it is possible and done before and other thinks, it has never been done and would need more time before this actually happen. But all of them believe that someday we can run our cars on water. I found this project idea interesting enough to discuss with you. If you are believer of water fuel cell invented by American Stanley Allen Meyer.Then you should try this project and see whether we can run our cars on water or if we can generate power using water fuel cells?

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Light Weight floating Wind Turbine[/SIZE][/SIZE]

A floating wind turbine is an offshore wind turbine mounted on a floating structure that allows the turbine to generate electricity or pump water in water depths where bottom-mounted towers are not feasible.

Further more, wind is more powerful over the sea in comparison to land. Though their are many ways we can use these turbines,but today we will see how we can use them for pumping water.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Farm Ponds[/SIZE][/SIZE]

We all know that water is precious and with growing population and their needs, fresh water is getting even more worth full with each passing day.Main uses of fresh water are drinking,washing and in Agriculture.Each year irrigation requires large amount of water and one of the main source of this water is rain. This makes rain water harvesting a top priority for farmers in every country from east to west.

use of farm ponds;

Most of the farmers all around the world heavily depends upon rain for their agricultural needs.Crops are very sensitive and two or three delays of watering can have devastating impact on crop production. Farm ponds help them to become somewhat independent and they can timely give water to their crop irrespective of time of rain.It also helps to improve ground water significantly.Farms ponds with drip irrigation would play great role in water management.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Pedal Powered Water Filter[/SIZE][/SIZE]

HYPERLINK "http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bi-yyjxshBY/T86urW7mzOI/AAAAAAAACLw/pE359s_3dvM/s1600/bicycle.jpg"
Pure water is precious and its value is known to those people who do not get it.According to the WHO, such disease account for an estimated 4.1% of the total DALY(Disability-adjusted life year) global burden of disease, and cause about 1.8 million human deaths annually.Waterborne diseases are caused by pathogenic microorganisms that most commonly are transmitted in contaminated fresh water. In my last post, I discussed about how we can purify it with solar energy.Though in summer solar water purifier is good option but in winter or rainy season it becomes very inefficient and slow.

We need a system which can work whole year whether it is day or night. Pedal Powered water filter is one of such solution. It is green and pollution free method of purifying water using human labor.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Solar powered water purification system[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Waterborne diseases have significant contribution in total number of diseases around the world. Most of the developing countries governments around the world are still struggling to provide clean water to their people.This problem is much more severe in some parts of Africa.

Today we will discuss how we can use solar energy to purify water. This would be great project not only for you as your engineering project but people whom life will change by your effort.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Solar Powered Water Pumps[/SIZE][/SIZE]

This month we discussed lot of projects about irrigation and how we can make it greener. This idea of solar powered pump is also a part of that series which includes drip irrigation using wind energy and mechanical sprayer.Solar pump is a useful device for irrigation. In my opinion at hot places solar energy is much better than traditional methods because it works during day time and consumes no electricity or any fuel.

Pumping Water for Irrigation Using Solar Energy

Problems with solar pump and their solutions:

a)We can’t use it at night. The only solution of this problem is storing energy generated in the noon to use it at night. This can be done in two ways:
Battery Storage: Batteries help you to store solar energy into electrical energy. Amount of needed batteries and size of solar panels depends on the irrigation area.
Store water at height: Here we convert solar energy into potential energy. To pump the water at height you will need large energy. To overcome this problem we can use two solar pumps, one to get water out from the tank and second one is used to transfer this water to height.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Solar Turbine Generator[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Solar turbine generators generate electricity in similar way as any other generator; the only difference is that they use sun light in the place of other sources such as coal, wood or petroleum gases.

We had discussed in solar powered steam engines that how we can use sun energy to power our engines. This project idea is extension of that talk. If we can connect solar powered engine to spin turbine connected to magnets and coil, we can able to generate electricity.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Wind Mill Water Pump[/SIZE][/SIZE]

We have discussed Drip irrigation powered by wind mill. I told you to use wind powered pump at the place of traditional one. Today we will move one step forward and find out how? In the meanwhile, I would also share some related videos. So, let’s begin our journey of windmill pump:

Advantages of using windmill pumps

It powers itself from green energy.
According to many estimates, it can recover its cost in 5 years.
It can be used anywhere, even in areas where electricity has not reached yet.
If used with drip irrigation, it works automatically without human intervention.
[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Solar powered Steam engine[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Steam engine brought industrial revolution in 19th century. Moreover, we can say that they were the engine of growth. At present time too, they are widely used in nuclear and coal power plants.

We discussed steam engine briefly in our post steam engine powered bicycle. Today we will discuss how we can produce steam using solar power?

Why do we need to use solar power?

Traditional steam engines mainly use coal and nuclear fuel to power themselves. Each of these methods has their repercussion. Coal powered engine damage our environment and after Japan Tsunami we know that use of nuclear fuel can be dangerous. Moreover, there are other strong reasons too, one of the most important is that sun light is free and abundant while coal and uranium are not.

How this project works?

To understand it, first you should know about how steam engine works?

Steam engines produce steam by boiling water and later use that steam for pushing piston in to and fro motion.My idea is, if we can use energy from the sun, to boil our water and left remaining steam engine intact, it would work exactly like our traditional engine except that our engine is powered by green energy.

To boil water using solar energy, we need a large magnify glass focused on our Solar Evacuated tube.
Evacuated tubes absorb solar energy and convert it into heat for use in water heating. There are several types of evacuated tubes used in solar thermal collectors.This type of tube is chosen for its reliability, performance and cost effectiveness. We connect this tube with our engine using pipe and pass steam through it.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Fruit Picking Robots[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Rough sketch of fruit picker robot using Microsoft Paint

Have you seen large fruits garden with lots of fruits. For a fruit gardener, it is extremely important to harvest fruit in time. In a large garden there is need of many people to select which fruit is ripen enough to pick out and which doesn't?

It is time consuming process and if not done in time would cause wastage and money loss. This project idea is about fruit picking robot which not only work as a fruit picker but smart enough to pick only those fruits which are ripen enough.

Level: Difficult

Challenges:

Fruit picking is more complicated than it appears. It is extremely difficult for robot to pick correct fruit without causing any damage to the surrounding.It involves many concepts and technologies to complete this task effectively.

Robot should have following capabilities for fruit picking to work:

Image Sensing
Reach to every part of tree
Movable Platform
All data about surrounding
Box to put all fruits

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Mechanical Sprayer[/SIZE][/SIZE]
If you know about farming, pests cause more damages to crop in comparison to any other factor. One of the solutions for this problem is spraying pesticides. Pesticides have their advantages as well as disadvantages. Which type of pesticides is good for nature is altogether different topic and we would discuss about them later. All we know is spraying pesticides is one of the most pertinent things in farming.

I hope you have seen people spraying in the farms; they use electrical or fossil fuel sprayer to spray pesticides on the field. Today, we will talk about alternatives such as mechanical sprayer.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Wind Powered Drip Irrigation System[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Whenever, I visit any nearby farm land, one thing I notice mostly is its dependence on continuous water supply. Some areas have sufficient water but in most of the places, I found that they are heavily dependent on ground water and rain. Moreover, many people still use traditional methods of irrigations due to which large amount of water get wasted.

Agriculture has become very vital with continuous increase in world population. Population affects agriculture from both ends, firstly by creating shortage of land to create houses and industries for new generation and secondly by increasing food demand.

For shortage of water, drip irrigation is widely popular. But, it depends greatly on electricity. This electricity is either provided by government or produced by fossil fuel generators. In my opinion, both ways are costly and pollute our environment too.

What’s the solution?

When problem is of that large scale, it can’t be solved by one solution.Therefore I decided to write series of project ideas related to this topic in coming months. Today, my focus is on drip irrigation using wind power.
By analyzing all facts, I found that to increase production,we need to utilize every available resource and for that we need to shift our focus to the land which is bare because of water shortages.To use these lands, we need water. We should save water using drip irrigation at places where it is available at abundant and divert it into water scarce areas.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Energy Harvesting from a Piezoelectric Sidewalk[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Millions of people use sidewalk daily which is a path along the side of a road. A sidewalk may accommodate moderate changes in grade (height) and is normally separated from the vehicular section by a curb.

This project idea is about harvesting pedestrian mechanical energy and converting it into electrical energy.We have already discussed Piezoelectric sidewalk in our post Power generation using foot steps.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Hydraulic Car Lift[/SIZE][/SIZE]

We all have heard about Hydraulic lifts sometime in our life, but some of you may think that how it works or how to build one for ourselves.

Today we are going to discuss about lifting cars using Hydraulics, which is based on Pascal concept.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Stair Climbing Hand Cart[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Stairs are names for a construction designed to bridge a large vertical distance by dividing it into smaller vertical distances, called steps.They become integral part of human life and in every construction you can find stairs in one or the other design.Moreover, they are so significant that whether you like them or not but you can't avoid them.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Thermo Acoustic Refrigerator[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Thermoacoustics is the study of the interactions between thermodynamic and acoustic phenomena. Thermoacoustics is a relatively new field of science and engineering. Few devices based on this principle have been made thus far. Most are for research purposes.

Thermoacoustic refrigerators have no ozone-depleting or toxic coolant and few or no moving parts therefore require no dynamic sealing or lubrication.

Concept :

The above formula states that there is a relation between pressure changes, and temperature changes. A dynamic pressure would cause a dynamic temperature and vice versa

Interference between the incoming and reflected wave is now imperfect since there is a difference in amplitude causing the standing wave to travel little, giving the wave acoustic power. In the acoustic wave, parcels of gas adiabatically compress and expand. Pressure and temperature change simultaneously,when pressure reaches a maximum or minimum, so does the temperature. Heat pumping along a stack in a standing wave device can now be described using the Brayton cycle.

Thermoacoustic engines (sometimes called "TA engines") are thermoacoustic devices which use high-amplitude sound waves to pump heat from one place to another, or conversely use a heat difference to induce high-amplitude sound waves.

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Flying Cars[/SIZE][/SIZE]

A flying car or roadable aircraft is an aircraft that can also travel along roads. All the working examples have required some manual or automated process of conversion between the two modes of operation.
Some of you thinking that why I have discussed this project now. The main reason behind it, is recently revealed car at Holland. A flying car, which can fly for up to 315 miles at speeds of 110mph, has been produced in Holland.

Concept :

To build flying car you should read about Parajet Skycar now in production, developed by British paramotor manufacturer Parajet.

ALL THE BEST....
13th July 2012, 11:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
In today's life cancer is a huge issue. Why don't you do you do your project in that issue. Lot of research works are being as to what all genes are involved for cancer, what elements in the world are carcinogenic, what DNA structure is taken up by such cells, what genes are being modified and lots of other issues. You can also study the normal genes and the cancer affected genes and biologically draw some inferences from there. You can also take up this matter after your project gets completed and do your research in that genre.
21st September 2012, 05:49 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

BIOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS

Below are some selection of project topics
[A] MOLECULAR MEDICINE AND
BIOCHEMISTRY.

(1) Bioinformatics: New approaches to secondary structure prediction

(2) Prevention of cancer:mechanisms of actions of dietary isothicyantes [from brassica vegetable ]

(3) Site directed mutagenesir of an axial lingard in the decaheme c-type cytochrome Mtr A,from shewanella oneidenis MR1.

(4) Molecula Modelling:Homology modelling of G-protein coupled receptors.

(5) Cheminformatics:New approaches to virtual screening.

(6) How cells respire:The control of cytochrome c oxidase.

(7) Rotting by Radicals:How some fungi degrade wond.

(8) Site directed mutants of haemproteins:Novel functions for acient proteins.

(9) Glucose control in diabetes:Novel glycated haemoglobins as indicators.

(10) Structural bio-informatics :P redicting protein-protein interactions.

(11) Coronary heart disease in diabetes:Reversal of increased cholesterol and triglycerides by high dose thiamine theraphy.

(12) Countering Multidrug resistance in cancer theraphy:Potency of glyoxalase/inhibitor prodrugs.

(13) Quantitation of DNA damage in drug induced cell death:damage by peroxides and dicarbonyles
[B] BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE.

(14) Novel prodrugs for phntodynamic theraphy:Synthesir and biological evaluation.

(15) Nitric oxide:Toxic yet neccessary for life.

(16) The dark side of myoglobin and haemoglobin:Can this explain medical complications following trauma?

(17) Development of hemoglobin based blood substitutesreventing oxidative stress.
[C] MOLECULAR CELL BIOLOGY.

(18) The effect of exercise on salivary immunoglobulin levels in humans of different ages.

(19) Localisation of green floricent prntein-tagged enzymes in living cells.

(20) Histology of gut-associate lymphoid tissue in the freshwater fish carp.

(21) Effect oxidative stress on muscle cells in culture.

(22) Isolation and characterisation of halophilic microbes from low salt environments.

(23) Microbial growth and survival in deep hypersaline anoxic brine lakes in the mediterranean.

(24) Assaying the nuclear enzyme poly ADp-ribose polymerase by flow cytometry.

(25) Apoptosis in rat fibroblasts after oxidative stress.

(26) The influence of light intensity on the expression of deference genes for resistance to a bacterial pathogen of arabidopsis.
[D] BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES.

(27) The effect of UV-B radiation on plant growth and function.

(28) The effects of vasopressin in polychaete worms.

(29) Effect of oxidant stress on muscle cells in culture.

(30) Can alternatives to peat be used satisfactorily for plant growth?

(31) Cadmium and lead pollutant effects on vascular function in annelid worms.

(32) Mechanisms of microbial entombment and long term survival in salt.

(33) Plant defense against insect attack.mechanisms,trade-offs and patterns.
[E] ECOLOGY

(34) Environmental parameters affecting the abundance of butterflies.

(35) The effects of water logging on the fauna communities of a salt marsh.

(36) Uptake of copper and lead by a rooted aquatic plant.

(37) Freshwater inputs and the distribution of feeding wading birds in the south estuary.

(38) Factors influencing terrapin distribution on lkaria island,Greece.

(39) Habitat selection in small mammals.

(40) Assessing the wildlife value of agricultural set aside.

(41) Habitat quality and dragonfly distribution in Essex marshes.

(42) Activity-time budgets for blue streak cleaner wrasse on coral reefs.

(43) The influence of hippopotamus on humans and wildlife in Malawi.

(44) A comparison of economic,environmental and social factors in food retail outlets of North Essex.

(45) Microbial ecology of oil polluted sediments.

(46) Optimal foraging in wading birds.

(47) Sexual selection and mate choice in tropical freshwater fish.

(48) Predation risk and foraging trade-offs in birds and fish.

(49) Responses to artificial prey in birds-mimicry,warning coloration and crypsis.

(50) Phenotype,plasticity in response to host plants in aphids,mollusks and caterpillars.

(51) Habitat quality assessment for amphibians,small mammals and birds.
[F] MARINE AND FRESH WATER
BIOLOGY.

(52) Assessing river pollution using invertebrates.

(53) The effects of water logging on the fauna communities of a salt marsh.

(54) Conservation value of table corals on reef systems in Sulawesi Indonesia.

(55) The effect of pollution on diatom assemblages in rivers
(F) MARINE AND FRESH WATER
BIOLOGY.

(56) The use of phytoplankton as a bio indicator of agricultural pollution.

(57) The biology and chemistry of an effluent stream.

(58) Ecology and feeding behavior of tropical reef sea cucumbers.

(59) Bio degradation of hydrocarbons in an estuarine environment.

(60) Sexual selection and mate choice in tropical fresh water fish.

(61) Effect of food concentration on Zebra mussel growth.

(62) Light and temperature dependence on phytoplankton growth in two Essex lakes.

(63) Effect of high salt concentrations on oil-degrading microbial communities.

[G] SPORTS AND EXERCISE AND SPORT SCIENCE ,AND BIOLOGY.

(64) The effect of practice and arousal on stopping and taking penalties in football.

(65) A survey of lifestyle habits in sports and religion.

(66) Does anaerobic exercise affect the absorption and metabolism of alcohol in females?

(67) Total metabolic power versus traditionally calculated aerobic power at given exercise intensities and different test protocols.

(68) The effect of nutritional status of multistage fitness performance.

(69) Do differences in test protocol modify the inter-relationship between metabolic cost and corresponding heart rate?

(70) The effect of imagery and mental rehearsal on fast bowling performance.

(71) Does caffeine affect heart rate variability following anaerobic exercise?

(72) The effect of a recreational exercise programme on cardiac risk factors.

(73) Does exercise test produce result? A comparison between three different exercise test in relation to maximal and sub maximal measures.

(74) The evaluation of a young person exercise referral scheme.

(75) Exercise and red cell membrane damage.

(76) The interrelationship between blood lactate and heart rate during incremental treadmill protocols.

(77) Analysis of heart rate response to subsequent bouts of constant load at given different intensities.

(78) The effect of pedal cadence on lactate and ventilatory threshold.
5th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Plzzz suggest me some good biology projects...!
16th October 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i need a topic for science exhibition!! related to bio!!!plzz need help to decide..need smthng rare and unique!! coz itz a competition can i get any help?? i am in 11th !!
16th October 2012, 08:19 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of interesting topics for Biology Project?

[i][u]
hello friend,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreej4u View Post
please give me an intresting topic for biology project.......

Please rely

thanks
:::::::list of the intrest topic for biology:::::::

>>>biochemical analysis of food sample ,water.<<<

>>>biopesticides.<<<

>>>fermentation.<<<

>>>use of animals in predicting natural disasters.<<<

with regard Arpit_30.
29th October 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the merit and demerit of cloning ? i need to do project on this topic please help
31st October 2012, 10:09 AM
swas08

hi dear,
Select a topic which sounds interesting & happening in today's world.

List of Some Project Topics:

- Studying Antibiotic Resistance in Micro-organisms

- Biochemical Analysis of Water, Soil/ Food Sample.

- Isolation & Identification of organisms present near industrial areas

- Biopesticides

- Fermentation

- Reducing toxicity of water using living organisms

- Use of animals in predicting natural disasters

thanks
31st October 2012, 06:57 PM
ssreeja

Quote:
i need some easy n interesting topic o biology project..

List of Interesting Topics for Biology Project:

Select a topic which sounds interesting & happening in today's world.

- Biopesticides

- Fermentation

good luck...
4th November 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i need some topics realated to my biology project for my board examination something vry unique and intresting i want to do in my project
6th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

why it is said biology?
7th November 2012, 06:37 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Topics for Biology Project

Below is the list of some good topics are given for your
biology project.

1.REVERSE OSMOSIS

4.Adaptation in animals

- Biopesticides

- Fermentation

7th November 2012, 11:07 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of Topics in Biology:

The effect of UV-B
radiation on plant
growth and function.

The effects of
vasopressin in
polychaete worms.

Effect of oxidant
stress on muscle cells in
culture.

Can alternatives to
peat be used
satisfactorily for plant
growth

Cadmium and lead
pollutant effects on
vascular function in
annelid worms.

Mechanisms of
Virtual Mechanism.
ALL THE BEST.
7th November 2012, 01:10 PM
AAI ..

HELLO SIR...........

List of interesting topics for Biology Project: -

Organic fertilizer vs. chemical fertilizer.

Effect of sound on plants.

To collect various types of leaves showing different kinds of venation.

Factors affecting flowering.

Commercial uses of algae and fungi.

ALL THE BEST...................
8th November 2012, 04:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI ..

Some interesting topics you may find useful:-

1)The effect of sound on plants

2)Age versus learning ability

3)Growth of plant and animal cells by cloning

4)Study of population fluctuations in insects

5)Learning and perception in animals and humans
8th November 2012, 08:57 PM
MALLANNA_MALLIGADU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreej4u View Post
please give me an intresting topic for biology project.......

Please rely

thanks
1.REVERSE OSMOSIS

4.Adaptation in animals
8th November 2012, 09:29 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

- Biopesticides

- Fermentation

Thank You...
23rd November 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

some interesting topics are...
how are twins born?
why do flower have fragrance?
why do people don't have identical voices?
what is squint and how it is caused?
why do people stammer?
what are emotions?
why do we have a belly button?
why do we feel the sensation of itching?
why do people smell different?
1st December 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest me a topic for bio of 12 class. waiting for your reply
5th December 2012, 11:33 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

LIST of Interesting topics for biology projects-

Carbon dioxide uptake scifair projects test pollutants produced by Ford cars and manufacturers like Hasbro.

Agriculture and paleontology are used in these charcoal vs corn germination scifair proejcts for young farmers.

Coastal ecosystems are the focus in coastal sage scrub scifair projects.

Get lots of ideas for botany science fair projects here...

Common plant viruses scifair projects take a look at the diseases that can impact the produce used by Kellog and Nabisco.

Gas is the topic of choice in high methane environments scifair projects for students with strong stomachs.

Get out your GE light bulbs for these light intensity vs photosynthesis scifair projects.

Micropropagation scifair projects test out microagricultural techniques.

Tenactin will not work in this fungus fight mycorrhizal fungi scifair projects for junior high science students.

GE light bulbs and Banana Boat sunscreen may be needed in these photosensory receptors scifair projects.

Here is another list of botany science fair projects.

Plant cancer from the sun scifair projects can be enhanced with information you get from the Cancer Treatment Center.

Select plants from your local nursery to use in your plants and moisture scifair projects for botany students.

Head to your national forests to find test subjects for your ponderosa pine scifair projects.

Produce growth rate scifair projects examine how companies like Dole can speed up the growth process of their produce plants.

Recycle centers are targeted in recycled water scifair projects.

Dirt, sand and peat moss are compared in soil type scifair projects.

Temperature vs produce pigment scifair projects test packaging process used by grocery food chains like Whole Foods and Albertson's.

Get out your thermometer to take measurements for your temperature vs xylem growth scifair projects for microbiology students.

Avon sunblock can be helpful when working on UVC vs plant germination scifair projects.

UV light harmful to plants scifair projects have students examine the response plants have to light rays that are harmful to humans.

Water and gas are mixed in these water vs methane scifair projects for the young chemistry student.

Botany and biology are crossed in these Zea Mays scifair projects.

Zonal geranium plant scifair projects have students experimenting on common house plants found at Walmart.

If you are looking for another branch of science then look at this list of science fair projects.

Bird memory science fair projects look at how complex a bird's memory is.

Amaze with color vision vs eye color science fair projects and see if your eye color impacts how well you can see primary colors.

Browse through these winning ideas for dogs watching TV science fair projects.

Handheld vs wireless science fair projects evaluate the destraction factors of handheld and wireless cell phones.

Create hand sensitivity science fair projects that link handedness to sensitivity.

Design new and interesting heavy exercise vs fine motor skill scifair projects.

THANK YOU...
28th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

cn you tel me on how to go about on the topic reducin toxicity of water using livin organism?
13th January 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

plz can i know where can i get biotech investigatory project on bioplstic for class 12th cbse.
15th March 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

plz help me to find an interesting topic for my biology project.....................
23rd March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can sum1 plz gimme ideas for 12th. Biology project ?? Plz??
4th April 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Use of animals in predicting natural disasters
17th April 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

this helped me alot to find my topic.....thank u very much....
26th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Pls suggest me some new and interesting topics for investigatory biology project of class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?