22nd October 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Career and project in bio-plastic field for M.Phil. Microbiology student?

Hello,
I am M.Phil.,Microbiology student. I want do my project in bioplastic field and also i am very interesting in field of bioplastic ( using PHB).After my study i want do bussines in bioplastic field. So please give your valuable advise & ideas

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  2. How to make career in microbiology? How may I build research career in microbiology field?
  3. Details about biotechnology projects?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  5. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  6. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  7. Institutes providing 3 months project training on Marine Microbiology and Food Microbiology?
  8. Crash courses in Microbiology? Labs in Kolkata to do Microbiology Project and Training?
  9. Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?
  10. List all kind of career opportunities in Microbiology field for graduates? -- [New]
  11. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  12. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  13. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
  14. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  15. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  16. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  17. Project topic ideas for MSc applied microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
28th October 2010, 04:23 PM
swati123

Default Re: Career and project in bio-plastic field for M.Phil. Microbiology student?

I do not think that there is any need to lecture you about the benefits of
biodedegredable bioplastics like Poly-3-hydroxybutyrate (PHB). With the
petroleum-derived plastics jeopardizing the future of the Earth, venturing into
bussiness in bioplastic (PHB) field will strenghthen the 'Greener Earth' Movement and so you seem to be on the right path. Taking up a project that will better introduce you to the benefits and properties of PHB will definitely be a positive step.

As far as the type of business you can do in this field, I would just like to
add that despite the fact that industrial-scale production of PHB has not yet
begun in India, it is being picked up for medical applications because of its
non-toxic nature and biodegradability.
29th October 2010, 12:21 AM
himmiyash

Thumbs up Re: Career and project in bio-plastic field for M.Phil. Microbiology student?

dear friend
its good that you want to do buiseness in this field.
there is very good scope in this field.but work with/buiseness with bioplastic is more demanding,means because of the problem of degradation of plastic,bioplastics are more demanding.Bioplastics or organic plastics are a form of plastics derived from renewable biomass sources, such as vegetable oil, corn starch, pea starch, or microbiota, rather than fossil-fuel plastics which are derived from petroleum. Some, but not all, bioplastics are designed to biodegrade.
so it will be good to do this excellent job.and i want to say thanks if you will do this buiseness.

please do it because future needs it.
thanks and very best wishes...
15th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career and project in bio-plastic field for M.Phil. Microbiology student?

dear friend,
its really gud thought to do business in this feild..n i did bioplastic(pha) production project in indian institute of chemical technology by using microbiota(mixed culture).so, i know some information regarding the bioplastic production.if u want any help regarding this,u can ask me.i feel very happy if you do this business...
22nd October 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hai friends i m doing mphil i am very interested in bioplastic field.My project topic is selected to this field so pls help me to any ideas for this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?