18th February 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

SIR please SEND ME CLERICAL CADRE OF BANK OF BARODA PAST PAPERS and recent banking awareness question with answersTO EMAIL [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?
  2. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  3. Question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam? Details about Socio Economic Banking Awareness Section?
  4. Questions on Socio Economic and Banking Awareness for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exams?
  5. How to prepare for bank of Baroda socio economic and banking awareness?
  6. Socio economic and banking question papers for Bank Exams
  7. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  8. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  9. Model Questions of Socio,Economic, General and Banking Awareness?
  10. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Sample question papers of Socio Economics and Bank Awareness for PO exam of Bank of Baroda?
  12. Cuerrent Socio Economic question papers including Banking Awareness -- [New]
  13. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  14. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  15. Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?
  16. Previous years papers of General Socio Economic and Banking Awareness Paper?
  17. Previous year question papers and books to refer forG.K. for preparation of Bank clerk examinations of various Indian banks
  18. Socio-economic and banking awareness important questions?
19th February 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

i want information abt socio economis Genera awareness in bank of baroda xm plz send me whch books i shld refer or question to prepare
6th March 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send socio-economic and banking question on my email id- [email protected]
16th March 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question papers of bank of baroda on socis economics banking awareness
12th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hello madam/sir,
i have applied for bank of baroda clerical exam and i would really appreciate it if yu could send me previous 10 years question papers with solved answers and some ways to crack the general and banking awareness too..:-).My email id is [email protected].

thanking you.
13th April 2011, 01:05 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous papers of bank of baroda and socio-economic banking awareness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello madam/sir,
i have applied for bank of baroda clerical exam and i would really appreciate it if yu could send me previous 10 years question papers with solved answers and some ways to crack the general and banking awareness too..:-).My email id is [email protected].

thanking you.
BANK OF BARODA CLERICAL EXAM

Attached some of the previous year bank of baroda clerical exam papers in this post along with common clerical exam pattern papers... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> As you have asked for general and banking awareness, i have attached some of the papers in that too... just go through it and find out the question type and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, its just a tool to know the pattern of the questions.. you must work hard daily to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books which might help in your preparation are as follows...

Bank Of Baroda Clerical Cadre Recruitment Test
Price - Rs. 144
To buy Online CLICK HERE!!!

Bank Of Baroda Socio Economic & Banking Awareness (Hindi)
Price - Rs. 115

Bank Of Baroda: Clerical Cadre Recruitment Test
Price - Rs. 175
To buy Online

Bank Of Baroda Socio Economic & Banking Awareness
Price - Rs. 155

-> Go through the previous year papers and refer the recommended books and work hard, then for sure you are going to succeed
13th April 2011, 06:19 PM
surender26

please send me last 5years sample question solved papers for bank of baroda for clerical cadre to my id [email protected]
20th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir please send sample of current affairs asked in ibps bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?