29th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?

pg diploma courses offering colleges in hyderabad in distance and what must be the qualification and do we have time to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?
  2. Qualification required to be a Computer Teacher? Any post graduate diploma course would be sufficient?
  3. List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?
  4. PG Diploma courses available to study in Hyderabad for B.Com graduate of Mumbai University?
  5. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to join IFBI course?
  7. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  8. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  10. Can I do B.Arch after Diploma? Courses available to do near AP and Hyderabad?
  11. What are the minimum qualifications required for getting admission in IIT college after completing diploma course?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about the diploma courses after passing 10th in short period mode in Hyderabad or AP?
  14. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?
  17. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting
11th October 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR DOING PG DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
??
20th October 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to do PG diploma courses in Hyderabad?

what is the qualification required for diploma in emergency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?