7th January 2012, 11:40 AM

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Manish Kumar (email- [email protected]) 1 second ago

Sinse i have done diploma in electrical engg,BE in instrumentation and M. Tech. in power system. So,whether i am eligible for asstt. prof or not. I just want to know the educational qualification for an assistant professor in electrcal engg. deptt. as perAICTE norm.

please see this matter positively.

1. not correct
  2. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  3. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  4. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  6. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  8. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  10. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  11. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  12. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  13. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  14. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  15. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  16. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  17. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  18. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
7th January 2012, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Manish Kumar (email- [email protected]) 1 second ago

Sinse i have done diploma in electrical engg,BE in instrumentation and M. Tech. in power system. So,whether i am eligible for asstt. prof or not. I just want to know the educational qualification for an assistant professor in electrcal engg. deptt. as perAICTE norm.

please see this matter positively.

9th January 2012, 06:02 PM

I have done Msc(Physics with Specilization in Electronics) and then M.Tech (Applied Electronics - ECE). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]
Dear all

M.Sc + M.tech is eligible for Asst. professors in any Technical Institutions as per AICTE rule.

Refer F.No.FD/PSSC/Clarif./2003/1 regarding this (soft copy can be downloaded from http://www.wbut.ac.in/datas/users/0-aicte%20clarifications.pdf). However unfortunately in the new regulations of AICTE dated Jan 22, 2010 created confusion regarding the eligibility since it doesn't mentioned anything about the 2003 order. But in a letter to Shri. P. Thirumoorthy on June 2010, (as per RTI act), AICTE clarified that the order F.No.FD/PSSC/Clarif./2003/1 is still valid. So MSc+M.Tech. are eligible as Faculty in technical educations. The soft copy of the letter to Shri. P. Thirumoorthy is available on the net (http://www.rtiindia.org/directory/uploads-2/aicte-eligibility-for-lecturer-in-cse-155/ )

kind regards
Rajan
9th January 2012, 06:51 PM

your are eligible in
ugc approved Engineering college after 2009 new cirular give by AICTE B.Tech ,M.Tech is eligible for technical college but UGC still M.Sc. Mtech or B.tech ,M.Tech is eligible .

pradeep prajapat
Dear all

M.Sc + M.tech is eligible for Asst. professors in any Technical Institutions as per AICTE rule.

Refer F.No.FD/PSSC/Clarif./2003/1 regarding this (soft copy can be downloaded from http://www.wbut.ac.in/datas/users/0-aicte%20clarifications.pdf). However unfortunately in the new regulations of AICTE dated Jan 22, 2010 created confusion regarding the eligibility since it doesn't mentioned anything about the 2003 order. But in a letter to Shri. P. Thirumoorthy on June 2010, (as per RTI act), AICTE clarified that the order F.No.FD/PSSC/Clarif./2003/1 is still valid. So MSc+M.Tech. are eligible as Faculty in technical educations. The soft copy of the letter to Shri. P. Thirumoorthy is available on the net (http://www.rtiindia.org/directory/uploads-2/aicte-eligibility-for-lecturer-in-cse-155/ )

kind regards
Rajan
9th January 2012, 07:43 PM
mobeshpal

Hi Dear
yes, you are asking a good question
but if you posting one Engineering college
then one M.TECH candidate have first priority for make Asst. Prof.

So also M.Sc candidate have priority but in not technology but if you appointment as
Physics,Chemistry etc....
18th January 2012, 08:28 PM

i have completed my m.sc. in chemistry. am i eligible for the post of lecturer in engineering college?
3rd March 2012, 11:56 PM

is MSc(electronics) andMTech(Embedded systems) for assistant professor in engineering college
send details if any to my mail id:[email protected]
4th March 2012, 12:05 AM

i competed my MSc(electronics)and MTech(Embedded systems).is i eligible for assitant professor in engineering college. kindly send details to my mail id:[email protected]
30th March 2012, 08:58 PM

I am a working professional,want to do MTech in ECE.If i do the same in correspondane then will i be able to do the Phd and can i apply for the assistant professor.
Kindly reply.

chandrasen
7th April 2012, 12:03 PM

i have completed Msc applicable science and done ME Seor annauniversity am i eligle for computersciece department
presently i am working in a engineering college
26th April 2012, 03:34 PM

Sir, I have completed my M.Sc. in Instrumentation Science from Pune university. Am I eligible to teach Applied Physics in engineering college? Currently I am working as lecturer for same subject.
11th May 2012, 05:39 PM
p.gnanaprakasam

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.E eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

I have done Msc(Physics with Specilization in Electronics) and then M.E (Applied Electronics - ECE). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]
11th May 2012, 05:41 PM
p.gnanaprakasam

Default Re: Is M.Sc, M.E eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

Is M.Sc, M.E eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?

I have done Msc(Physics with Specilization in Electronics) and then M.E (Applied Electronics - ECE). Am i eligible for teching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per VI pay rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]
17th May 2012, 10:01 PM

Is M.Sc (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Five year Integrated Programme M.Tech (Communication systems) eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college as per VI pay rules of AICTE ?
18th May 2012, 12:41 PM

I have passed B.PHARM AND COMPLETED MS DEGREE FROM A HIGHER ENGG.INSTITUTE [AS POLYMER RESEARCH AND MATERIAL SC.] COMPLETED PHD from a western university in dept of chemical engineering--can i apply for post of Assistant professor in engg.college ?pl.reply in my [email protected]
30th May 2012, 01:27 AM

I m M.Tech. holder in civil engg. from NIT having CGPA 6.42 but aicte norms are 6.75 whether I eligible or not as a faculty in Engineering college
20th June 2012, 10:20 PM

I have done my B.E (Electronics and Instrumentation) with 84% (Hons) in 2004, after that joined MNC and working in Embedded system for last 8 years. Now i am planning to do MS degree (software Engineering)in bits pilani as integrated course or M.Tech degree integrated course(distance education) in Embedded system. Is MS/M.Tech distance education degree is eligible to work as Lecturer/Ass.Prof in engineering college as per AICTE?

My Mail Id: [email protected]
20th June 2012, 11:02 PM
babu91

As an M.SC degree holder you are Eligible for the post of a junior lecturer.
Have full confidence in yourself after applying for the post of lecturer you
must be fully prepared for the demo ,if you are selected then definitely you
will be asked to show the demo.
So be prepared and work hard and try to keep your concepts deep and clear.
Before teaching you should have great interest in study then only you will enjoy to teach and provide sufficient knowledge to students as well.
Best of luck................
9th July 2012, 07:15 PM

Is BE in Information science and Mtech in Digital electronics eligible for Asst prof in 6th pay college as per AICTE norms?
13th July 2012, 12:33 PM

I am a B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering.Am I eligible for assistant professor at either degree colleges(B.Tech) or Diploma(polytechnic) colleges as per AICTE norms.
13th July 2012, 12:39 PM

I am a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(CSE). Am I eligible for the assistant professor post at either Degree colleges(B.Tech) or Diploma colleges(polytechnic).
22nd July 2012, 05:32 PM

i completd b.sc physics with electronics,m.sc physics with spl in elect ronics,m.tech cse,then i am pursuing amie in cse ,am i elligible for asst.prof positions in engg collegs.
25th July 2012, 08:31 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

YES, M.Sc., M.Tech candidates are eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college.

Good Luck
4th August 2012, 11:38 PM

msc electronics & msc physics with specialization in electronics are equal or not. and whos r better plz tell [email protected]
17th August 2012, 05:42 PM

I want to do M-tech, i had completed M.Sc. in Electronics so which stream is good for me in M-tech or for Gate preparation so please guide me, as soon as possible..
30th August 2012, 01:05 PM

i completed M.Sc(Mathematics) and M.TECH(COMPUTER SCIENCE) with distinction , then i am eligible for asst.prof in cse dept if yes please forward concern documents for my mail
6th September 2012, 11:31 AM

I have completed M.Sc(IT) from Andhra University and having 7 years of experience as a software engineer(2 years in a small company and 5 years in a MNC),can you please suggest the other job options available for me in Govt/Private sector ?
15th October 2012, 09:06 PM

Msc(Computer Science) Person is eligible for Engineering or MCA ?
8th December 2012, 10:38 PM

So sad ,that AICTE is creating so disturbances to the lecturers who are having passion about teaching suppose a candidate with the profile
a)B.sc Computer science
b)M.sc Computer science
c)MTech CSE all are regular
d)Pursuing PhD

is any doubt about the subject of the above profile candidate with total of study(3 2 2=7 years and Research(Mphil---2years) ie 7 2=9) but the candidate with profile

a)B.Tech(CSE)
b)M.Tech(CSE) total---6 years only when compared with msc Mtech candidate(these are having 7 years)

and i am not blaming any body all are knowing about the skills of Msc's compared with B.Tech's even college students and college managements also

so M.sc(cs) M.Tech(CSE)>=B.Tech(CSE) M.Tech(CSE)

Thanks and regards
on behalf of all Msc Mtech candidates
13th December 2012, 12:08 PM

respected sir,
i had done m.sc electronics from m.d.u rohtak and m.tech from gju hisar. can i eligible for lecturer ship as per aicte norms.
31st December 2012, 12:41 PM

i completed B.Sc(COMPUTER SCIENCE)from Bharathidasan univ and M.Sc(COMPUTER SCIENCE)from bharathidasan univ and ME(COMPUTER SCIENCE)from Vinayaka missions university with distinction , I eligible or not as a faculty in Engineering college
please forward concern documents for my mail

1st January 2013, 12:13 AM

I have done five years integrated course in M.Sc(software engineering) and completed M.E(CSE).Am I eligible to work as Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges. Kindly reply to my mail address. I will be thankful to you if you help me. Thank you sir.My mail id is [email protected]
23rd January 2013, 12:34 AM

sir,i done M.SC(PHYSICS with special electronics communication)& M.TECH(CSE),Am i eligible for asst professor in IT and CSE deportment with sixth pay as per AICTE Norms?
8th February 2013, 09:56 PM

i have done mca having 2 years experience on teaching at a government college in a temporary post.Am i eligible for assitant professor in IT and CSE deportment with sixth pay as per AICTE Norms?
23rd February 2013, 08:33 PM

dear colleagues
dont keep on asking the same questions . you are eligible but still we need a common letter from AICTE or RTI .so pls send a mail to RTI
26th February 2013, 02:04 PM

dear sir, I had B.Tech (electrical and electronics engineering) degree with first calss,M.Tech(computer science) with distinction.Now i am pursuing Ph.D in computer science and engineering.I have 12 years teaching experience in computer science and engineering.I already ratified by the university.but now as per AICTE VI pay some colleges are rejected my resume because of basic degree.please give me the details of AICTE qualifications.
12th March 2013, 12:21 PM

R/sir,
Ihave done M.Sc( IT) 5years integrated course,and also competed M Phill (cs),
Am i eligible for assistant professor in Engineering college ,arts and science college?
my mail id [email protected]
thanks with regards.
1st April 2013, 03:54 PM

hello sir,i did my B.sc biotechnology ,M.sc bioinformatics and M.tech biotechnology,due to unavailability of biotech jobs,i planned to join as a Asst.professor in science & humanities dept for taking chemistry and EVS subjects in AICTE recognisd private engg colleges,is am eligible for that post for taking chemistry subject and EVS subject?
plz reply me at [email protected]
7th April 2013, 08:49 PM

m.sc phsics with m.tech remotesensing eligible for assistant professor job in civil department.. plz reply
15th April 2013, 07:52 PM

Hi I have Completed M.Sc (Software engineering) in An Engineering College,Now I have completed PhD in Computer Science ,Am i Eligible to work in engineering colleges .If So for what Course I am Eligible ,Kindly Reply to me .
23rd April 2013, 10:10 PM

i have done M.C.A. and got two years of teaching experience . am i eligible to teach M.Sc(it), M.Sc(cs) classes?
3rd May 2013, 06:50 PM

I am basically B.Tech graduate , qualified MBA & M.E ., 3 year experience in B-school now possible to shift Engg CSE dept Asst.Professor post
14th May 2013, 10:59 PM

i am M.Sc.(Botany), M.Tech. Environmental Sc & Engg, Ph.D Persuing in EVS&Engg eligible as assistant professor in civil engg or no as per aicte new norms
5th June 2013, 02:07 PM

My qualification is MSc(mATHEMATICS) and M.Tech(Computer Science). Am i eligible for assistant professor job in Engineering colleges. Some colleges rejected me as iam not having B.tech qualification
15th June 2013, 11:53 AM

Am i eligible to serve as Assistant professor in Arts college (B.Sc Electronics) with my PG in M.E Medical Electronics.Please convey the relevant information to [email protected].
Most urgent
thanking you
18th June 2013, 04:11 PM

R.Vinodha
23 May 2013

i have completed M.sc (Software engineering-integrated)& M.E (software engineering). am i eligible to work as an assistant professor in engineering college in department of CSE. I want to know about anna university and AICTE,UGC norms.
19th June 2013, 05:58 PM

sir i have done msc in computer science and mtech in computer science and engineering. as per aicte rule can i eligible to teach to engineering students?
12th July 2013, 12:06 PM

I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication and have 1.5 years of industrial experience. Am i eligible for the post of Associate Professor or should i complete my Mtech in order to be eligible.
23rd July 2013, 10:44 PM

Sir i had passed master degree in physiotherapy,can i become assistant prof in physiotherapy?if not please tell me the other required qualification as per ugc norms.
26th July 2013, 01:50 PM

Is M.Sc MATH & PH.D IN MATH SC. eligible for POST OF PRINCIPAL in Engineering college?