12th March 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Which additional course will help to get a job in UAE after BAMS?

I am a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Doctor, I would like to know what are the job opportunities in UAE after VA MD? Which course can be done as an additional degree to get job in easy way?

30th March 2018, 01:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which additional course will help to get a job in UAE after BAMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Doctor, I would like to know what are the job opportunities in UAE after VA MD? Which course can be done as an additional degree to get job in easy way?
Those who have completed B.A.M.S course can go for higher studies as the demand for post graduate holders in this field is very high. Some course after B.A.M.S medical graduation are:

- M.D (Ayurveda)

- M.S ( Ayurved Dhanvantri)

- M.D or M.S (Ayurved Vachaspati)

- M.S (Ayurved)

B.A.M.S graduates can find lot of opportunities in India as well as in abroad such as in medical officer or as a doctor in private or government hospitals.

Apart from the above courses, B.A.M.S students can also go for the short term courses in order to get expertise in the relevant field. These course include topics on Naturopathy, Yoga Therapy, Panchkarma, Neonatal care. They can even go for short term courses on :

- Modern Anatomy

- Physiology

- Social and preventive medicine

- Toxicology

- ENT

- Principles of surgery

- Botany

- Pharmacology etc

These courses will help the B.A.M.S students to improve their knowledge and skills in their profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?