10th March 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech and which colleges in Meerut offer B.Tech via distance mode?

I want to do B.Tech via correspondence mode of education, I'm pursuing 3 year Polytechnic from private Polytechnic college in Meerut. What is the procedure to take admission? Which college is good for me in Merut?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  6. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Princeton University for MS program?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes which offer PG degree in Instrumentation through distance or online mode?
  11. List of colleges under Anna University offered BTech CSE course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in engineering after not studying mathematics?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college in distance mode for B.Tech
  14. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  15. Does Mumbai University offer B.Com via distance mode of education?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology or mechanical through distance mode from IGNOU?
  17. Procedure to get MS admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for CSE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  18. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company?
30th March 2018, 02:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech and which colleges in Meerut offer B.Tech via distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.Tech via correspondence mode of education, I'm pursuing 3 year Polytechnic from private Polytechnic college in Meerut. What is the procedure to take admission? Which college is good for me in Merut?
Admission process to join B.Tech course via distance mode, following are the steps to be followed :

The aspirant can apply for the course in any of the two admission cycles that are in the month of January and July. The aspirant can apply through both online as well as offline mode. Thus, the procedure for admission is simple walk-in process. Following are the list of B.Tech colleges in Meerut which offer B.Tech via distance mode :

- IGNOU

- Shubharti university

- IIMT Group of College

- Wisdom school of managemnt

- R D Engineering college

- Youth Academy

- Innovative Institute of Management and Technology

- Sikkim Manipal Univerity

- S R M University

- Kota Open University

- Nalanda Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?